View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

15 45.45%
  • l4l Great

12 36.36%
  • l3l Average

2 6.06%
  • l2l Bad

2 6.06%
  • l1l Terrible

2 6.06%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I suspect that The "One out of eight" comment of Kabuto is due to poor translation.
    kishi probably meant the substitute that was captured by sasuke which was really made of a tail/tentacle belonging to the hachibi; madara technically absorbed it into the statue. he'll absorb the kyuubi's chakra within the brothers as well. madara is clearly aiming to end this quickly, but i doubt he'll capture killerbee and naruto that easily. and wasn't it black zetsu the one watching over sasuke and "protecting" him from kabuto? what's up with sasuke if black zetsu is on the battlefield?

QUESTION: how will tobi go about capturing the the missing jinchuurikis? himself or send someone else? i doubt he would trust kabuto to complete the task. zetsu, doubt it as well. sasuke?

and KABUTO :] while we're on the subject, will he make his next move as well?

that statue KICKS ASS!! it definitely seems only the rinnegan can summon it :]

the kyuubi and statue are my two top fave summons so far! >:] i don't care if he isn't truly madara; tobi owns! hehe
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/27928192/5
    WTF,is That Monster,...Penis!!!...kishi after that armadillo you could never stop do you????bweeeehhhhhh...

aside of that.I actually didn't like this chapter much just because it felt like kishi just threw away all the plots he'd been building during this arc to go straight for the climax which pretty much shows how much he wants to end this manga.

also I REALLY hope that Tsunade and Raikage don't seriously try to stop Naruto and Bee. That would be retarded beyond belief, that they would waste themselves and their biggest weapons for no real reason. But then again, this IS naruto, so yeah.

and why the hell do they have to stop fighting because it's night? Madara kinda has an invincible statue. He can just go lord of the dance all over where the shinobi's army might be all night long

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    kishi probably meant the substitute that was captured by sasuke which was really made of a tail/tentacle belonging to the hachibi; madara technically absorbed it into the statue. he'll absorb the kyuubi's chakra within the brothers as well. madara is clearly aiming to end this quickly, but i doubt he'll capture killerbee and naruto that easily. and wasn't it black zetsu the one watching over sasuke and "protecting" him from kabuto? what's up with sasuke if black zetsu is on the battlefield?

QUESTION: how will tobi go about capturing the the missing jinchuurikis? himself or send someone else? i doubt he would trust kabuto to complete the task. zetsu, doubt it as well. sasuke?

and KABUTO :] while we're on the subject, will he make his next move as well?

that statue KICKS ASS!! it definitely seems only the rinnegan can summon it :]

the kyuubi and statue are my two top fave summons so far! >:] i don't care if he isn't truly madara; tobi owns! hehe
    At the time I posted, Mangareader's Version was the one available. The Mangastream version has cleared it all up. Never-the-less, what it all implies is that Madara can now attempt his Moon's Eye plan after he captures Killer Bee. Last week we all concluded that Bee is going to die, but that may not actually happen. For sure, Madara will capture bee and take the 8Tails, but Naruto will save his life using the Life Reinforcing attributes of his Kyuubi derived Rikudo Mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Things are going too fast i think?
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    F*cking badass chapter one of my favs easily. Madara/Shikamura Panel was badass! 2 of my fav characters fighting each other, Madara complimenting him really see how when other characters say sh*t doesn't really matter as much when Madara says it. Kubato needs to just get his ass kicked already imo. Wow so the first part of the war already over? I said it before and I'll say it again Naruto feels hella rushed every since that Konan vs Madara chapter to me. Well sucks Madara only came for a few and dipped. But look at the damage he did just the few moments he was there. Well technically that Demon but still.

I honestly think he's rushing this war way to fast at this rate it'll be even shorter than OP's war. Those Kishi really want to end the manga that fast or is it that this is only a small part to a longer conflict coming up. But still he labeled us a half way point already.

Your not the only one thinking this.
    Trust Kishimoto my friend. Things are not going too fast. There will be many twists and turns to come. Naruto and Sasuke will have their moment, that afterall is the deeper meaning to this Manga.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Naruto, Sasuke, and Kabuto are the only ones left that can interfere with Madara's plans. But think about it. He acknowleged both Shikimaru and Darui as valid opponents in this chapter, yet Madara did not even attempt to kill either of them. That means he's still avoiding any sort of true conflict at this point, even when he's got Gido Mazou on the field, summoned and ready for battle. So he's in a hurry to get his Bijuu summoning done.

That means, in the next "day" before his plan is executed, any number of factors could throw a wrench in his plans. Naruto and Killerbee joining the fray means Madara's sights might be focused on the Bijuu, so Sasuke/Kabuto are free to reign beyond Madara's control. Any victories of the Shinobi Alliance are going to hurt Madara, too. Basically, he's open to attacks now. Either treason or open warfare are risks he's got to worry about.

Still, Madara showed his true power now. He could have wiped out that entire legion if he felt like it. The fact that he retreated is something to acknowledge. He could have defeated Shikamaru and Darui just then, and yet he did not. Something still has him on the edge, not willing to risk anything until he knows he's unbeatable. That will be his downfall, mark my words.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    This chapter was dissapointing on so many levels. Its not Madara whos in a rush but Kishimoto himself. I understand it must have been very tiresome to draw one manga for so long but I think his impudence is killing off the essence of Naruto.

I dont like where this manga is heading, nothing good ever comes out of rushed work :S

The war could have been one epic pile of chapters but instead it feels like a filler put in the manga. I honestly was quick-reading war panels, its just that boring.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Awesome early chapter !

- KB is right Naruto should save that Kyuubi mode and use frog Sage mode instead and just leave some clones behind in that turtle place.

- I knew it at some point the Raikage and Tsuande where going to confront Naruto and KB

- Shikaku might as well be in command

- I wonder when we will get the back story on the GM statue

- Shikamaru catching Madara was nice touch

- Madara really did go for the chakra of the brothers but that makes me think with at least the 8 tails chakra he will be able to revive an incomplete Jyuubi

- So the Shinobi army lost a huge amount of ninja wow only 40,000 left vs the 50,000 Zetsu's plus Edo summons.

- We haven't seen the former Kage's yet or the former Jinchuuriki in battle yet.

- I wonder if day 2 will go back to Edo fights who technically could fight all night but Kabuto himself must rest so he wouldn't be able to moniter them.

- Things are moving quickly but are far from over.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

21 chapters after and we had a one day war. I'm sure Kishi wont be in a rush for the next part.

This is just the tip of the iceburg. Kishi may rush the war so far but I think he just wanted include all the ninja that we really don't know about so we could say that every great ninja in every village had it's moment. Now that is out of the way, Kishi could focus more on more important issues which I'm sure will slow the pace a bit coz his very detailed storyteller. Great chap btw.

sig made by me

I fail to see the RUSH in this war, Madara saw a chance and he took it. Also with Half of the Alliance's army dead, it is hard to complain about lack of casualties. I don't expect any quick endings to the war or the story unless there is a time skip. Somehow, I still expect a long slogfest to happen as Team 7's generation grow up on the battle field.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Badass chapter,.. again!

So, let me get this straight;
    Spoiler!

- I was right that Gin/Kinkaku were going to be his substitute and that he came up with his plan, when he sensed gin/kin on the battlefield. Like I said in my quote; Kabuto was never part of his plan, so Madara could've never anticipated Kin and Gin being revived.

Meaning: Madara put himself in danger by not following his orginal way of capturing Killer Bee / Naruto chakra. Madara thinks now that it will boost his process for reviving the Juubi,.. but believe me; it was a mistake for changing his plans. His patience of not " trying" to kill most of the ninja's right away, is going to work against him: simple the " next generations owning the previous ". I'm not saying that he can't kill 9 of the 10 shinobi's without breaking a sweat, but if he complimented Shikamaru for his short/fast analyzes then the best thing to do was to kill him right away.

I told you that Raikage and Tsunade were going to assist the rest on the battlefield.. AND when Raikage tries to stop Killer Bee, his Father ( the previous Raikage ) will come to play with them. [ Gaara vs. his dad, Tsuchikage vs. his Mentor ]
    This way, Tsunade will end up fighting her EX husband. I believe that Killer Bee will be captured by Madara, while previous Raikage is fighting Raikage.. AND it seems that KB said to him what I said earlier; Naruto can't spam his Rikudou all the time, he has to use that form against the end Villain. I want him to use his sage-kyuubi mode first etc.

Gedou Mazo was freakin AWESOME, that being said: Madara is controlling GM in a different way; IT SEEMS that the GM can only spit those dragons out of if his mouth, while he's linked with those black rods ( Nagato style ) OR like Akatsuki did: standing on each finger etc. For having GM use those soul suckin dragons, he needs to be linked with a chakra source.. BUT MADARA DID commanded him, after he summoned him on the battlefield. So, my question is:

Is it because of the Rinnegan, that he can command him OR is it his EMS? Are those eyes under his bandage under genjutsu?? We all know that Sasuke will never get the RINNEGAN, so how will Madara try to link Sasuke with it?? Will it be through EMS genjutsu? Sasuke has the EMS now, so that has to be his source for getting control later on?

- We know that Madara still has one Rinnegan eye left, but it would be foolish of him if he gave it to Sasuke. Besides, Sasuke doesn't has Senju blood inside of him ( he doesn't have the lifeforce and strenght of heart of the younger brother; like Nagato, Naruto ) so its 100% certain that Sasuke won't get it + his body will never be suitable for linking him with the BLACK RODS.

Madara linking Sasuke with GM, has to be related through Genjutsu.. and I'm still not sure with which eye power ( EMS, Rinnegan ) he is giving GM commands.

- Just give me your opinions guys about this: I'm still not 100% certain, but from day one; I BELIEVE that GM is the body of the Juubi himself. Those nine eyes on his forehead, will synce into one big eye, when he has all the chakra of all the bijuu's.
    Spoiler!

Just look @ it.. and look at him at in this chapter; that " wood looking vest around his body " is what contains him ( something similar to what Hashirama probably did against The Kyuubi for straining him ). I somehow believe that he's fooling (like always) the rest. That the Juubi's body is sealed inside of the moon.. I mean; it's madara we're talking about here.. he never ever tells THE TRUTH ( don't blame him, because that is something what a Badass Villain does). He planned this for what; 65 years? The reason WHY he came this far, is because he kept everything in the dark, even for the ones who were working for him.

Madara is already possessing the Juubi, but incomplete. Madara has only his body and he needs those bijuu's chakra for unleashing him. Let us think about it: Who says that he truly wants to CAST A Eternal T-yomi on the surface of the moon?? What does he achieve, if every single person on earth is under a genjutsu? Yes, he has power over every single person on earth, so what's next?? Would a villain such as him, who's heart belongs in the darkness and don't gives a fck about hope,.. put everybody in Zombie Mode and says;

Madara: " Aaaaah, finally! Zetzu my brother,.. I've waited 70 years for this too happen.
    Zetzu: I know Tobi,.. so what's next?
    Madara: Next? Nothing. Just chillin around on top of my statue.. looking at the face of Hashirama with a big smile. I fucked your dream up 1st Hokage.. I screwed your lineage, your will of fire, everything you stood up for!!
    Zetzu: Tobi? You know that you're talking against a Statue, right?

My main point is; could GM be the body of the Juubi?

I still believe that Naruto and Sasuke will both co-op against Madara.. and IF MADARA CASTS an Eternal T-Yomi on the surface of the moon.. then the only two who could fight Madara, while the rest is under Genjutsu,.. is Naruto and Sasuke.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...