• |3| Average

1 4.00%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

2 8.00%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    bounties got nothing about power.if that the case chopper bounty should be bigger than ussop.
    whitebeard taken many shots from a bullet and it`s affecting him.the only characters from op who is resistance to bullet and canon are mostly df-users.or people using magic kungfu like CP9.if zoro or sanji getting shot by a gun from behind they will be wounded.tiger don`t want to kill his attackers..that what led him to his demise.

great ch.so tiger was really a slave once...but to escape and free other slaves was a miraculous feet. and the fact that he died coz no human donate the blood is a false like we predict.now i know why jimbei don`t want luffy to fight hodi.

i guess the only flashback left is otohime death and jinbe shichibukai status.

Wasn't even thinking of that. Makes a good point, why Jimbei would not want Luffy and Hodi mixing it up. Because he sees Luffy as 1 of those rare few like Kaola. But with Luffy already beating Arlong, I don't see it as making that much more of a difference, either way.

Guess a deal with the Marines also explains why Arlong was left alone in EB, but wonder if this all leading to The SH's to see see the Marines and WG as powers that need to be defeated?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Wasn't even thinking of that. Makes a good point, why Jimbei would not want Luffy and Hodi mixing it up. Because he sees Luffy as 1 of those rare few like Kaola. But with Luffy already beating Arlong, I don't see it as making that much more of a difference, either way.

Guess a deal with the Marines also explains why Arlong was left alone in EB, but wonder if this all leading to The SH's to see see the Marines and WG as powers that need to be defeated?
    i think we are starting to see why jimbi does not want luffy going at it with hodi.

well i doubt the gov had to much to do with that. but i think they use arlong as leverage to get jimbi to be a war lord. then we should see what part jimbi played in arlong going to east blue.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

that's what she said..

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

All you guys saying Fisher Tiger is weak - you have to understand the time zone. Guys like Shanks were at the same level as Buggy during Gold Rogers' era and then he kicked it up a big notch -->yonkou. All we know is that Fisher Tiger was by far the strongest fishman we've seen. We've witnessed Jinbe's strength. There's also Hancock who is a Haki master and she was the slave once that Fisher Tiger saved. So just imagine Fisher Tiger is stronger than both Jinbe and Hancock if he was still alive in the present.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

well i would not go that far cuz jimbis bounty is far more that what it was when fisher was around. so we can say he grew quite a bit. also, im sure he could go a round or two with boa, but we can not say how much stronger he was than her. i mean she was just a kid then. i never said he was weak but that argument against that is a bit of a stretch. again i just think people are looking to much in to him getting shot.
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post

No, but apparently you are.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    whose to say he isn't, the admirals would be a lot more vulnerable themselves if they didn't have df powers.

It should only be obvious that he was strong, but thats not the point of this flashback at all, Jimbei is trying to justify himself as to why he let arlong rampage for as long as he did, and explain the deep seated hatred that most Fishman have for humans

But he was strong enough to escape and survive the collar blast, then freed thousands of slaves, i think that should be the main point

Hachhi looked pretty cool with that pony tail he should have kept it
    I know the flashback is all about how FI ended up with two conflicting ideas. I was just taken aback that Tiger got serious injuries just by fighting a few dozen marines while almost half of EL marines couldn't even contain Luffy.

Tiger spent years at Marijois. So he didn't just escaped just like that. He probably planned it out carefully. An Admiral level person could have just use brute force to escape.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    All you guys saying Fisher Tiger is weak - you have to understand the time zone. Guys like Shanks were at the same level as Buggy during Gold Rogers' era and then he kicked it up a big notch -->yonkou. All we know is that Fisher Tiger was by far the strongest fishman we've seen. We've witnessed Jinbe's strength. There's also Hancock who is a Haki master and she was the slave once that Fisher Tiger saved. So just imagine Fisher Tiger is stronger than both Jinbe and Hancock if he was still alive in the present.
    Shanks on Roger's ship and Boa as a slave were not even close to their prime yet. Tiger at that point is closer to his prime. He has done numerous adventure and tons of experience before being captured.

I'm not buying the Tiger strongest fishman thing just yet. The RL feat could be a lie. The escape from Marijois is an amazing feat but you don't have to be an Admiral level to execute it. I feel Jimbei has surpassed Tiger by quite a margin.

sig made by me

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    bwahahahahhahaha..damn it why do u always win a thread this early...god^^

I know the flashback is all about how FI ended up with two conflicting ideas. I was just taken aback that Tiger got serious injuries just by fighting a few dozen marines while almost half of EL marines couldn't even contain Luffy.

Tiger spent years at Marijois. So he didn't just escaped just like that. He probably planned it out carefully. An Admiral level person could have just use brute force to escape.
    yup the same as me...but seeing what he and his crew done to the marines..he`s got wounded sriously and die coz off some gung-ho marines...poor tiger looks like Oda got bored with hachi and try to pick another fishman^

Shanks on Roger's ship and Boa as a slave were not even close to their prime yet. Tiger at that point is closer to his prime. He has done numerous adventure and tons of experience before being captured.

I'm not buying the Tiger strongest fishman thing just yet. The RL feat could be a lie. The escape from Marijois is an amazing feat but you don't have to be an Admiral level to execute it. I feel Jimbei has surpassed Tiger by quite a margin.
    agreed,jinbe and tiger is the only one with bounty in the flashback.and i assume tiger bounty is bigger coz of his run from mariejoa.i think tiger and jinbe is quite par on strength and later on jinbe is become stronger.i agree with what xioa said.if Oda doesn`t show any fishmen worty of my attentin other than jinbe...than the FI need to be destroyed.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----