Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Ace's Potential

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Of course, I think he could have surpassed roger, Since roger died before his time because of some mysterious incurable disease (I'm predicting Luffy is gonna catch this disease but chopper is going to find a cure for it.) If Ace lived long enough, he would have but hes dead know.

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    Of course, I think he could have surpassed roger, Since roger died before his time because of some mysterious incurable disease (I'm predicting Luffy is gonna catch this disease but chopper is going to find a cure for it.) If Ace lived long enough, he would have but hes dead know.
    I don't know.......catching some disease seems weak in a story point of view. Luffy gets exposed to the worst poison on the planet and survives and then he'll have to battle some disease? I don't see that happening....even if chopper does cure it. Plus, that whole disease angle has been done before, with Nami getting sick, I don't really see it being used....of course I could be wrong.

ummm ok?

but any way look at it this way i do not think ace would ever be the strongest pirate ever like Rodger was. thats why i say he would be one of the strongest like WB but not surpass his father.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    rooger wasn't the strongest pirate, him and whitebeard were equals in terms of skill and power

^You could also put Garp up there. He cornered Roger a lot of times and said that he and Roger almost killed each other a lot of times.

If WB thinks Ace has the potential to be PK, I believe him.

sig made by me

It's funny how you guys are saying Oda killed Ace off because he was a future threat to Luffy as PK, but then he also introduced Sabo who've we've seen is pretty much on Par with Ace (as a child) and is under a person who's strength and status could rival WB's (that being Dragon).

As for Ace's potential, he had heaps, I mean without proper Haki training, he pretty much matched Aokiji. I reckon if he lived on, he could have made that "Dai Enkai (Great Emporor)" (that giant fireball he used on BB) twice the size, like wise is fist. I mean imagine if he had the 2 years of straight training Luffy had. That "Dai Enkai" he would have made would have been the size of the iceberg Jows, perhaps even greater. If he had such power during the war, he would have taken out most of the marines in 1 attack. That's where his potential lies.

Quote Originally Posted by KenichiKun View Post
    I don't know.......catching some disease seems weak in a story point of view. Luffy gets exposed to the worst poison on the planet and survives and then he'll have to battle some disease? I don't see that happening....even if chopper does cure it. Plus, that whole disease angle has been done before, with Nami getting sick, I don't really see it being used....of course I could be wrong.
    You know that's the angle that all shonen series take when the author writes a character who is too strong to exist within their own universe: They always catch "Teh Aids", as some people would call it, and keel over so they can have a believable, if overused, death. Personally, I think Luffy has shortened up his own life enough with all the hormone injections and Gears and what not. He won't live to be an old man like Whitebeard once he becomes king.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    It's funny how you guys are saying Oda killed Ace off because he was a future threat to Luffy as PK, but then he also introduced Sabo who've we've seen is pretty much on Par with Ace (as a child) and is under a person who's strength and status could rival WB's (that being Dragon).

As for Ace's potential, he had heaps, I mean without proper Haki training, he pretty much matched Aokiji. I reckon if he lived on, he could have made that "Dai Enkai (Great Emporor)" (that giant fireball he used on BB) twice the size, like wise is fist. I mean imagine if he had the 2 years of straight training Luffy had. That "Dai Enkai" he would have made would have been the size of the iceberg Jows, perhaps even greater. If he had such power during the war, he would have taken out most of the marines in 1 attack. That's where his potential lies.
    I'm kinda surprised he didn't pull that out at some point, too, but I guess he wasn't expecting his attack against Akainu to fail, or to have to protect Luffy. Fool could've definitely used some lessons in Haki before he went chasing folks...

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    ummm ok?

but any way look at it this way i do not think ace would ever be the strongest pirate ever like Rodger was. thats why i say he would be one of the strongest like WB but not surpass his father.
    What the fuck is this?You are contradicting yourself.You said before that he would reach Wb's strength but now you are saying he wouldnt reach Roger.

Whitebeard=Roger.Thats manga canon deal with it.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    What the fuck is this?You are contradicting yourself.You said before that he would reach Wb's strength but now you are saying he wouldnt reach Roger.

Whitebeard=Roger.Thats manga canon deal with it.
    You're not seriously trying to have an argument with Cross using logic are you? Cross = illogical. That's mangashare Cannon. We all have to deal with it.

I don't think there is any doubt Ace would have reached Roger's level. Even if it was only for the moment before he surpasses it
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    You're not seriously trying to have an argument with Cross using logic are you? Cross = illogical. That's mangashare Cannon. We all have to deal with it.
    Well i was hoping that he would be able to understand if i explained to him and that he could start using common sense,though i dont think its going to happen.

I don't think there is any doubt Ace would have reached Roger's level. Even if it was only for the moment before he surpasses it
    Yeah i agree with that.