Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 73

Thread: Ace's Potential

  1. #1
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536

    Ace's Potential

    If Ace had lived how strong do you think he could have been?Is it possible that he could have reached Roger's level?

  2. #2
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    no offence hal but the ask a Q thread would be a better place for this. but i doubt he could be as good as his father.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #3
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    no offence hal but the ask a Q thread would be a better place for this. but i doubt he could be as good as his father.
    Yeah you might be right.But why do you doubt it?Whitebeard thought that he had the potential to become pirate king.

  4. #4
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,304
    no offence hal but the ask a Q thread would be a better place for this. but i doubt he could be as good as his father.


    Ofcourse Ace had a lot a potential, and its a known fact that he had king's Haki, so he's potential was endless, He was only 20 years old and was making a name for himself in the new world

  5. #5
    Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    944
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    no offence hal but the ask a Q thread would be a better place for this. but i doubt he could be as good as his father.
    No offense cross but most of your posts would be better in the graveyard.


    On topic: The fact that Ace was making a name for himself so quickly should give you a good inclination of how much potential he has.
    I mean he had; A powerful logia fruit, Kings Haki,(not totally confirmed but likely) Gol D Roger's blood, massive ambition and Freckles. So pretty much everything you would need to be a massive badarse!
    If Ace had spent another few years training his Haki he would be unstoppable. There is a reason Whitebeard wanted Ace to be pirate king
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

  6. #6
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    he had kings haki but he was never shown to be able to use it. and i doubt he could be what his father was sure he would have been a true blue beast and one of the best but i doubt he would have been what his father was. NOW, he could probably live up to what WB was but WB never toped Rodger either.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #7
    pirate hunter arisart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    2,574
    In terms of "potential" yup he could have been just as strong as his father was and maybe even stronger. He got all necessary tools to be PK. If not WB wouldn't even picked him to be the next PK.
    Last edited by arisart; 04-30-2011 at 03:54 AM.

    sig made by me

  8. #8
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,704
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    he had kings haki but he was never shown to be able to use it. and i doubt he could be what his father was sure he would have been a true blue beast and one of the best but i doubt he would have been what his father was. NOW, he could probably live up to what WB was but WB never toped Rodger either.
    He used it during the Sabo Flash Back. Also Ace would had top his father easily. Already having the current strongest pirate backing him up, unlike how Roger started from scratch. Also its a typical in shonen manga the new generation tops the old, what's the point of telling a story of someone who won't surpass the pass. Bad story writing and that is why One Piece won't be simply Luffy finding it. He needs to do what Roger couldn't.

  9. #9
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    welll that was just an out burst and thats how we knew he had it. but we never saw him use it like he learned how. like luffy or silvers. thats what i meant.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #10
    pirate hunter arisart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    2,574
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    welll that was just an out burst and thats how we knew he had it. but we never saw him use it like he learned how. like luffy or silvers. thats what i meant.
    We're talking about Ace potential here. So if we know that he too possesses KD haki it's safe to say that he could have honed it to a level of Rayleigh.

    sig made by me

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •