Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ Actually his senses are above normal, because everyone around him in his life, was an enemy, he needed to be prepared from attacks from any kind of position (it was clearly shown, in the chapter about how a "normal" day of being an Iris Zero looks like). Plus if you have read the chapter about field trip photos, you should know what his true "power" is xD .
    I know its a late reply, however, kids that get bullied do not have higher reflexes.. it wasn't like he was fighting all the time, he was mostly just been picked on/alienated.

As I said before, this manga isn't like super humans, meaning his reflexes are not like Ichigo's/Luffy's/etc where in he can move just by sensing danger. Which leads me to think there is room for him having a iris, even if he doesn't know it.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Is this updated monthly or whats the release for it?
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

idk, it seems more then monthly... but i dont wanna say its every 2 months
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

That manga was seinen?Really?
    Seriously,with all the justice crap in this manga I don't want to read it anymore.The first 7-8 chapters were something then I was reading it just to laugh on it in some forum.

It's touching the dark parts of human nature, so yeah it's a seinen, though the first chapters are pretty lighthearted.

Newest chapter --> CHAPTER 27

Initiate
    Its such a good information.I like it.

Theortically they are all possible. Some would definately be harder to make work. But Kaidoh's Snake is actually a buggy whip shop like it says.

iris-zero 30
    It's back.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Yes, it's back, after one and a half year. I was happy about it more than I imagined I would be . Damn, I have to re-read it now .

So, the new glasses girl can see "key"s on people that are pivotal to something happening. What's more, Sasamori is also the "key". I wonder how far the glasses saw, because the love relationship between Mizushima and Sasamori, might be the reason why Hoshimiya eventually becomes sad.

Is it me or it seems like Toru-kun is going to open a detective agency with his friends ? With his deduction skills and their powers, it seems like it would be hard to not resolve a case .