Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Shaman King

Tsubasa

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    shaman king was cancelled after the release of chapter 285 due to it's lack of popularity. the sadest part of it all is that shaman king was cancelled right before the story was going to end. but according to makin trad shaman king will be coming back to japan as of march 2008. the manga is gonna be concluded which is great. you can read about it here Mankin Trad :: Shaman King Scanlation.

p.s.: makin trad are gonna be scanlating the new chapters when they come out.
    O thanks bro um quick question has mankintrad started scantlating the new chaptersa(if they are even out) and if so can you give me a link to where I can download plz

Quote Originally Posted by jio999 View Post
    O thanks bro um quick question has mankintrad started scantlating the new chaptersa(if they are even out) and if so can you give me a link to where I can download plz
    the latest chapter that has been scanlated by makin trad is chapter 279. so we should be getting scans of the new chapters in a month or two.

edit: shaman king 285 the last chapter that was released in japan has been scanlated by mankin trad. the bad news is that the new chapters of shaman king won't be coming out until 2009 :(. i thought they would be coming out earlier but guess i was wrong.
    Last edited by iron_maiden; 04-20-2008 at 04:07 AM.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Good news for all Shaman King fans:
    http://shamanking-nation.com/english...more-kzb-news/

Read it all by yourselves. Awesome news for all Shaman Kings fans. Kazenban edition with 380 new pages the author has drawn to finally give the manga a good ending.