4 26.67%
  • Average

1 6.67%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 6.67%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    well i doubt thats it because there are s class mages who do not have that sort of thing. so her getting fairy glitter will prove she got to the grave. but i highly doubt you get it for getting there. it was probably just a right place, right time kind of thing. i think it was just the right circumstances for her to get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't like this chap at all. First, I know Gildartz is a bit of a douche but not recognizing her own daughter? I know he could have left her when she was still a baby or doesn't even know he had a kid but can't he take a little time to have a moment with this girl and ask why she is so interested to him?

Second, another instant power-up... pfff. Same old Mashima plot. Introduces uber strong enemies>FT members will get hax powers> Kick enemies ass. In FT world, you don't need to train and master your magic coz everytime you meet a strong opponent, you'll conveniently gain instant magic that help you beat them. Hope this one won't end like it again. C'mon Mashima, you can do it!!

sig made by me

well i don't think its going to be like that. i mean its different than those temporary fluke power ups, she is getting a whole new type of magic. i mean i do not think she will own blue note. i think she puts on a show but get worn down in the end. i do not think fairy glitter will be temporary but i think it will be something for her to develop to keep her character relevant. i mean i think her new magic is going to be boss but i do not think she actually takes down blue note.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

possible endings Id like to see would be either Luxus or Gildartz coming in while Kana and Makarov are fighting Bluenote and Hades with either the 3rd magic spell from Mavis or the Fairy Law spell. Or Having Kana come in and save the day but right as Blue Note is about to pull a sneak attack and kill Kana Gildartz comes in and saves her, taking the hit and dying too. Or Having Mavis come out and straight up punish everyone and save FT from Hades, it is his island after all...

Either way I want Fairy Glitter to stay with FT since it is a Fairy magic that is suppose to be with FT. And what Im more curious about is why Blue Note wants Glitter anyways, its not even as strong as Fairy Law according to my understanding so far, plus Hades has Grimoire Law and that is suppose to be just as powerful as Makarov's Fairy Law so why not learn that from him? Why wouldn't Hades know about Fairy Glitter on the island or that Blue Note wants it or even know how to activate it then show Blue Note?? Idk, too many questions in my head about this Glitter, I need to find out why its so boss and why you can't just pull it out like Makarov does with Fairy Law...

In the end i hope Kana becomes a S class mage, I think the relief of stress from this father/daughter thing will help her grow exponentially. I think her subconscious undervaluing of herself is making her a weaker fighter and mage, shes pretty average in my eyes but when she gets this S classification, stops drinking so much, gets a little happier and can talk to her father again I think her real power will come out. I always liked Kana, I hope good things come from her.
    A pie in the sky?

I hope Kana doesn't become an S-Class mage so she can grow a decent personality and relies that she doesn't have to be powerful to be loved by her father.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

i have a feeling that cana can use fairy glitter and somehow combind it whit her cards.
    i dont know how so i realy want to see fairy glitter
    made by Zi Dawg

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I hope Kana doesn't become an S-Class mage so she can grow a decent personality and relies that she doesn't have to be powerful to be loved by her father.
    the funny thing is if he had just told him straight up he probably would have trained her and she would be a total beast right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't like this chap at all. First, I know Gildartz is a bit of a douche but not recognizing her own daughter? I know he could have left her when she was still a baby or doesn't even know he had a kid but can't he take a little time to have a moment with this girl and ask why she is so interested to him?

Second, another instant power-up... pfff. Same old Mashima plot. Introduces uber strong enemies>FT members will get hax powers> Kick enemies ass. In FT world, you don't need to train and master your magic coz everytime you meet a strong opponent, you'll conveniently gain instant magic that help you beat them. Hope this one won't end like it again. C'mon Mashima, you can do it!!
    Why I was saying he might be just aiming the story for the crowd of readers who are attracted to it the most, for the mula or maybe high editor pressure who knows. Because Rave didn't flow like this.

^But he already done this more than once. If he thinks that his readers would still dig this kind of stuff then he's underestimating his fans intelligence or doesn't realize he do have fans older than 12.This arc has been the best arc for me so far, I hope this fairy glitter won't ruin everything.

sig made by me

i agree...i dont want to see this powerup be the key to winning against GH. It would be so...cliche? the good guy needs help and gets it? Gildartz is too busy being THE MAN and on S-class missions/SS-class missions/10-year missions to even remember or realize he has a daughter...Remember he couldn't even recognize mirajane when he came back...how do u expect him to realize a little girl is his daughter?