• Average

1 6.67%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 6.67%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Gildrats wow did not see that coming

Gildrats will give her congrats and admit he knew all along yet was not ready for the responsibility or something
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Super cool chapter, Kana really needed that too. Exciting twist and still pulled off well. This power up puts her on par with the top 3 of the guild easy, maybe #1? So fairy law only recognizes friends and destroys/injures foes and fairy glitter repeals all foes, interesting. I wonder if Makarov knew Fairy Glitter, and if so why didn't he use it? Why was it sealed? Im sure Hades must know about it and know how it works, he might have a counter for it.

Id like to see Kana using Fairy Glitter, Luxus beaming in and using Fairy Law and then Makarov using the 3rd ultimate magic spell! All this to seal/destroy Blue note and/or Hades...
    A pie in the sky?

^That is, assuming that that's where Cana was supposed to do, had the test not been interrupted. It's possible it only comes to those in FT, when FT is in dire straights. Or it can, as can be seen that it reads the inner heart and knew the GH's master wasn't as pure-hearted as he acted.

Still, it's getting kind of weird with the magic. There were no seeming rules or limits to that gravity power, so of course it will then also take some thing equally without limit or reason to beat it.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

well that explains a lot and it was a awesome chapter. plus i hope its not a temporary power up like i think it will take her time to use it right any way PLUS i think this makes her a true S class mage now to so i hope she keeps it for the long term. also, i can not wait to see how cool it is. im going to say i do not think it will be enough to beat him right now. but it will be enough to get fairty to safty in till her dear old dad swoops in and saves the day LOL. either way i am sure fairy glitter is going to be ubber epic no matter how you cut it.

but the word reject really interests me there. there are a lot of possibilities there.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kana's back story I liked a lot. Her character goes with it real good too if you think about it. Always drinking because bottling up all that for that long. Only disappointing thing for me is the cop out with that power. If Fairy Tail wins I think the story will take a huge hit honestly, means Mashima only wants entertain the younger readers and not make it interesting for the older readers. In other words aim for where most of the money comes from. Well I thought I was going get a disappointing arc few times before in this arc and still haven't been upset over anything besides the Mirajane bullsh*t.

For me 4/5 if it wasn't for the random power up I give it a 5. I honestly hope Mashima doesn't decide to just answer everything with a random power up now. That only makes sense with Natsu the protagonist. Well I'll wait and see before I give my full pessimistic outtakes about it.

About Gildratz if he does know I think it's guilt that's stopping him from being with Cana. The whole I wasn't there for you before thing. I don't think he knows. Can't wait to see Gildratz back story now.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 04-26-2011 at 11:01 PM.

i do not think he will just have cana win i mean i think she will be able to hold her own for a bit with her new magic but i think she will probably not be able to use its full potential and will probably get tired out. but i do think gildartz swooping down to save his daughter would be cool whether he knows she is her daughter or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Obviously the most important part of the chapter that everybody should be talking about, AWW just look at that drawing of Happy and Charle as human children.

You got me once again Mashima, another plot twist I wouldn't have seen coming in a million years. Quite a good one too, Cana really needed this boost. Like Fenix pointed out her alcoholism makes sense as it's part of her inferiority complex regarding her legendary father that in her eyes no one could measure up to. Kind of like putting him atop a pedestal.

Poor girl lost her mother at an early age and hasn't had the emotional strength to admit to her father who she really is. Alberona must be her mother's surname and why she doesn't go by Clive.

I really don't think Cana pulled a karma houdini, she suffered loneliness at an early age with her mother dieing and could not spit out the truth about her and Gildartz' relationship. She owned up to her mistakes and recognized she was being selfish in only looking out for her own best interest, ignoring her friends including Lucy who has gone above and beyond to help her out with her dilemma.

It must have been hard to see Erza and Mira join afterwards and both pass her up for S Class, it's no surprise she was so down in the dumps. Not to mention Gildartz only appears after an extended period of time and soon enough it's right back to the yearly grind for him as Fairy Tail's top dog leaving her very little opportunity to bond with him or attempt to get over her self deprecation.

Mavis may have been an ancestor to Cana and Gildartz, which is the reason why she was able to inherit the power of Fairy Glitter (such a devastating name for an attack!) I however, do not see her winning the war for Fairy Tail. Turning the tide perhaps but Bluenote won't be taken out so easily, and there's still Hades plan to exterminate the entire guild and Ultear's deception with Gray to think about as well.

Can't wait to see Cana in action. People were expecting a different outcome with Fairy Tail's strongest member making the save, but Gildartz' darling daughter makes for a much more fitting result I'd say.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

That was a great chapter cover.

Natsu vs. Luxus

Cana gets her power-up!

My guess is Gildarts knows Cana is his daughter but he, himself, doesn't think he is worthy to be close to her (and/or is working so much to leave her a huge inheritance to make amends). In then end, he'll sacrifice himself to save her and they'll have their moment before he dies. The scene would fit with Charles' premonition, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post

Mavis may have been an ancestor to Cana and Gildartz, which is the reason why she was able to inherit the power of Fairy Glitter (such a devastating name for an attack!) I however, do not see her winning the war for Fairy Tail. Turning the tide perhaps but Bluenote won't be taken out so easily, and there's still Hades plan to exterminate the entire guild and Ultear's deception with Gray to think about as well.

I was thinking more along the lines of whoever got there first received fairy glitter as proof of becoming S class so the relation thing isn't needed.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?