View Poll Results: Which Anime should have continued the most based on the manga ?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kuroshitsuji

1 14.29%
  • Soul Eater

1 14.29%
  • Samurai Deeper Kyo

0 0%
  • High School of Death

0 0%
  • Shaman King

0 0%
  • Air Gear

1 14.29%
  • Claymore

1 14.29%
  • Sekirei

1 14.29%
  • Examurai

0 0%
  • Others

2 28.57%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Good Manga and Bad Anime

Good Manga and Bad Anime

Here are a few Mangas with a interesting story line,good characters,good art style etc but their anime is kinda disappointing.the main reason is the anime is not following the manga they shorten it and making a lame ending.
    Question is why are they doin that ?
    Is it cause of financial problems or not enough readers?

Kuroshitsuji
    Soul Eater
    High School of Death
    Air Gear
    Shaman King
    Claymore
    Samurai Deeper Kyo
    Examurai
    Sekirei
    Not on the list
    Last edited by manga_style; 04-24-2011 at 01:08 PM.
    Manga Style

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    to add more to the list Nurihiyan no Mago, Rosario + Vampire, and To Love ru all have sucky animes and really good mangas

Well i haven't really read/seen enough to know alot of this, but i heard the animes from Mahou Sensei Negima and Berserk aren't really good compared to the manga. Oh and definetley the recent anime of Beelzebub.... It makes me almost feel sick watching it compared to the manga.
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic139471_1.gif
    Don't be a cocky bastard....check out Toriko! http://www.mangareader.net/349/toriko.html

Mago's and Mahou Sensei Negima animes both didn't do the manga any justice at all. I recommend you don't waste your time on both anime's.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

The poll's pretty limited. You should have not made one.

That's just me, I guess.

To me , I dont recommed watching these animes
    Rurouni Kenshin (btw wait for the upcoming remake www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/.../new-rurouni-kenshin-anime-green-lit
    Dance at Vimpir Bund
    Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi

I dont agree with Soul Eater, it leaves the manga part at episode 35 (or 37). Before this episode, it's so good. Just for wait remake like FMA www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/.../new-soul-eater-anime-green-lit

Quote Originally Posted by manga_style View Post
    Good Manga and Bad Anime

Here are a few Mangas with a interesting story line,good characters,good art style etc but their anime is kinda disappointing.the main reason is the anime is not following the manga they shorten it and making a lame ending.
    Question is why are they doin that ?
    Is it cause of financial problems or not enough readers?

Kuroshitsuji
    Soul Eater
    High School of Death
    Air Gear
    Shaman King
    Claymore
    Samurai Deeper Kyo
    Examurai
    Sekirei
    Not on the list
    90% of the time the anime is just to promote the manga. They make more money off volumes sales I think for the most part. Excluding the massively advertised ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorlianis View Post
    Well i haven't really read/seen enough to know alot of this, but i heard the animes from Mahou Sensei Negima and Berserk aren't really good compared to the manga. Oh and definetley the recent anime of Beelzebub.... It makes me almost feel sick watching it compared to the manga.
    Berserk is getting a new anime series that is purely on doing it justice.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Berserk is getting a new anime series that is purely on doing it justice.
    I heard something in those lines , it's a bunch of OVAs right? Got any idea when they might start?
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic139471_1.gif
    Don't be a cocky bastard....check out Toriko! http://www.mangareader.net/349/toriko.html

Air Gear anime was not disappointing! It was just short, but still greatly entertaining. It got me into the series and made me read the manga afterwards.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    One that no one really mentions is Naruto Shippuden, the anime really sucks and theyr'e choice of music is lame too. The animation has gotten better lately but during the sasuke vs killer bee fight and naruto vs pain fight the animation was horrible. Not to mention naruto has the worst fillers