• 1 - it's time to cancel it

1 5.26%
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

D.Gray-man D.Gray-Man 204 Discussion / 205 Predictions

D.Gray-man The 204rd Night - "Premonitions of Separation"

alt1

This chapter was full of action .

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    holy snaps this chapter was awesome, they finally did the order basically gave the mission to kill allen i wonder how lenalle an co is gonna react. to bad we have to wait another 30 days.

i fell like i read that kinda fast, about to re-read it.

Great chapter.

Why does it smell like somebody wanted this to happen all along.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

D: My gosh!!! Now that Allen is deemed an enemy to the Black Order, does that mean he will have fight his friends??!! Of Course!!! Where will the plot take us now??!! stay tuned until next month where we will have another short chapter!

anyways, This chapter was intense!! This right here may indeed be the turning point for the entire series and lead us in an entirely new direction!!! :O curse you monthly publication!!
    Last edited by Aren_Uoka; 03-03-2011 at 02:51 PM.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    DAMMIT...these last two ch. from DGM is really great...i hope is still going weekly...damn.

I find myself strangely happy that Allen's going with the Noah. They've been slowly humanized over the course of the manga, and the Black Order (sans Exorcists) has been demonized, to the point that I hope Allen ends up learning more about the motivations of the Noah, and perhaps helping them cut the Order down to size. The Order has been set up as the good guys, but clearly things are... hehe.... grayer than we've been led to believe, at least in the beginning.

Road and Tyki are so cool; definitely my favorites of the Noahs. It's interesting; both of them were originally painted as twisted and insane, and maybe they are, but they've been less so recently. They're almost, if not entirely, Allen's friends on the other side. Both of them seem to care about him; Road took a rather nasty hit for them, and Allen, in a classic Allen move, saved them as well as himself, and so did Tim.

and Allen can live with Rodhe now

Let the lovey dovey begin! ...

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Spoiler!

EPIC (at least for me).

Tim was... err... cute.

I'm guessing that Allen will somehow be the bridge between Noah and Humans. He's going to "save the world" with both forces at least uniting for a moment.

great chapter and i think we might see some code geass type plot shifting here. you know how the good guys and the bad guys designations just keep flip flopping. and people just keep switching sides left and right and right.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wow, I just can't wait, RoadXAllen is awsome.

I do hope that the manga will now be more focast on the Noah Family when Allen (I'm pretty sure.) agreed to be with them, (extermely likely to do do.) since it's so obvease he can't go back to the Black Order.

Initiate
    I thought it was pretty good for the most part. lol When the "Apocryphos" said it was a like a grim reaper i was "oh great so there are shimigomi (corretct if wornge) in D.gray-man not grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat" lol but now this is gonna be really nobbish but how do i set a picture anyone i lost the password to my old accont TT~TT and i forgot how to do that. But back to D.gray-man did anyone else notice at the end allen was holding Road YAY MAYBE we MIGHT get some RoadxAllen Here :S but we didnt get to see what happened to Cross O~O i want to have escaped in the Grave of Maria I HOPE HE did I dont want cross to die TT~TT although i've been wonder something, we all know what allen left is bacilay like an akuma's because it where Mama's soul is now (lol) and we know that the Earl can see thrw the akum's eyes and lisson threw their ears so is that how he knew Allen(14th/neah) was in truble? but my fav part was when Tim scaered the crap put of Tyki i was laughing so hard when i saw allen and road in tims mouth XD i gonna have to draw that! lol ^_^ BUT! i really want to know why Sheri or whatever his frick'n name is know raod's adptive father wants to kill allen TT~TT because in 203 Tyki was glad he didnt bring him (lol!!) or does just was to kill the 14th\neah i want answers! lol plus help with my picture crisis too!

Bleach

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Great chapter.

Why does it smell like somebody wanted this to happen all along.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Christi View Post
    ^

Road and Tyki seem to be the "good" ones now. I wonder what will be of Allen, since, yes, Road and Tyki are good with him, but I'm not that sure about the other Noahs and the Earl.
    I'm not sure what to think about the Pope and the Order. Do they know then who the Heart is?

I really hope Cross is alive somewhere, or that now Tim will take Allen to him.
    And I'm glad that Kanda is not there XD so that he's free to do whatever he wants.
    Agreed.

Man, I hate when you get characters that seem like they lie too easily. I have no idea if that Apocryphos, Road, and Tyki were literally just completely lying about everything these last 2 chapters, or if they mixed a hint of the truth, and WTH was that hint?

Biggest problem for Allen in losing membership as an Exorcist...
    Now he's broke again