3 37.50%
  • |3| Average

1 12.50%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    It does say, "The shadow of death beckons toward the afterlife," so we can only be left to guess that Daemon has returned to whatever spirit realm exists in this story. The fight in comparison to others is quite short lived, but the content is quality! If Mukuro's new weapon is supposed to be more styled to him, then I really enjoyed the new dynamic they've added to him. His weapon is a death-dealing monk staff! How perverse?! Mukuro does have a cult following, which makes him like a spiritual leader; the staff is perfect. What was interesting was the summoning of the six hell powers. I'm not sure if what we saw was a combination of all six or just a flashy illusion with them glimmering in the background. I further do not understand what is meant by, "I am my own."

Monks are recluses also, and Mukuro, for all intents in purposes, is locked up in jail and detached from worldly affairs. Highly symbolic, very humorous.

Is Julie awake at the end?

Quote Originally Posted by Americano0305 View Post
    It does say, "The shadow of death beckons toward the afterlife," so we can only be left to guess that Daemon has returned to whatever spirit realm exists in this story. The fight in comparison to others is quite short lived, but the content is quality! If Mukuro's new weapon is supposed to be more styled to him, then I really enjoyed the new dynamic they've added to him. His weapon is a death-dealing monk staff! How perverse?! Mukuro does have a cult following, which makes him like a spiritual leader; the staff is perfect. What was interesting was the summoning of the six hell powers. I'm not sure if what we saw was a combination of all six or just a flashy illusion with them glimmering in the background. I further do not understand what is meant by, "I am my own."

Monks are recluses also, and Mukuro, for all intents in purposes, is locked up in jail and detached from worldly affairs. Highly symbolic, very humorous.

It's about the thing that Spade said, that Mukuro came, because he played with his precious friend, but Mukuro said that it was because he doesn't like when someone plays with him, that "I am my own". It means that he doesn't consider Chrome as a friend, but as himself, she is him, that's why his level of possesion of Chrome was far more advanced than that of Deamon's possesion of July.

Ah, the ending dialogue is clearer now to me! Thank you Zero-san! I think it's safe to say that Vongola Famiglia X has attained a level of power beyond any previous generation. That's venerable! What would really do it for me is if they do an official inheritance ceremony after this battle. I get chills just thinking about Tsuna finally accepting his place as boss.

well i agree the 10th family is epic but at the same time ii still think some took a step back power wise but im sure that will get fixed at some point. but yeah a full acceptance would be sweet.

i still think some took a step back power wise but im sure that will get fixed at some point.
    Whom do you think took a power-down?
    Last edited by Americano0305; 04-23-2011 at 11:25 PM.

definitely Ryohei and Gokudera took a step back in power.
    and Lambo i do not think is much more powerful
    and Yamamoto, Hibari, Mukuro are just as bad a** as b4 so i do not see them as much different but still epic.

i mean this arc was not about getting power ups but they said they got power ups and they were not really good power ups for the most part.

but like i said im sure that will be fixed in time.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hmm, in many ways I can understand why you think what you do, but it should be pointed out that their VG is styled to each of them. Their previous weapons were not "their own;" rather, the Vongola box weapons were exact replicas of their first generation counterparts' weapons, which is something we already know (sorry for dragging this ad longum). The Vongola weapons are now constructed in such a way that pays homage to the guardians' desires and previous modes of combat. In this sense, the VG is meant to optimize their powers and not downgrade them. Indeed, further plot developments may give Gokudera, Ryohei, and Lambo chances to redeem themselves in your eyes, but I think their weapons are just fine XD

well at least you get my point. they are technically weaker than B4 and even if it is specialized for them thats still no excuse for them to have less power than they did B4. thats all i am saying and like i said its probably because there not in the future any more but again they still have less than what they had B4. the point is even if the hole point was to give them stuff for there skills thats no excuse to set them back the way they did. thats all i am getting at
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Confused that in the previous chapter their powers were shown shooting out of the the building. If they're fighting pretty much all mind games, how did they start causing physical damage to the area?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy