Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Kyuubi is invincible, he can be defeated and driven away, but as soon as enough bad karma builds up he just comes straight back.

I would think, and this isn't based on anything except my innate opinion on the matter, that the Kyuubi is likely the strongest being in the Naruto universe.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

It is extremely obvious there is no evidence to really back any debate of this kind.
    I think if you feel so compasionate as to debate topics foreign to the plot of Naruto, you should make a fan fiction of some sort. I am very sure that if you write good enough of a script and put it up on a bunch of places on the internet, some fan artists will draw it up for you in the their interpretation of your imaginative rendition of a part of Naruto.

Increasingly, these types of topics hover about the forums trivially discussing matters of insignificance that only would find significance in some sort of extraordinarily more detailed version of Naruto that would compare to an 1,000 page epic rather than a graphic novel.

I truly think these types of threads are just wishful thinking for further explanation in Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by g7_gomitat7 View Post
    It is extremely obvious
    As opposed to being a little obvious?

Quote Originally Posted by g7_gomitat7 View Post
    you should make a fan fiction of some sort.
    No. No one should. Ever.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    well first of all i think pein can take on nine tails naruto and defeat him. we know sasuke can suppress the nine tail chakra but that is up for debate, also madara can also suppress the kyuubi chakra. we know pein is stronger than tobi who claims to be madara or rather wants his power which i would guess to be the ability to control the bijuu. we know pein is stronger than tobi and sasuke so i say he can suppress the kyuubi chakra either with his eyes or some kind of sealing jutsu. once that's done naruto's a sitting duck.
    sorry. I think Madara/Tobi is stronger than Pein.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    well first of all i think pein can take on nine tails naruto and defeat him. we know sasuke can suppress the nine tail chakra but that is up for debate, also madara can also suppress the kyuubi chakra. we know pein is stronger than tobi who claims to be madara or rather wants his power which i would guess to be the ability to control the bijuu. we know pein is stronger than tobi and sasuke so i say he can suppress the kyuubi chakra either with his eyes or some kind of sealing jutsu. once that's done naruto's a sitting duck.
    WOW that entire speech is all speculation. Not one of those things are facts.
    ------------------------------------------
    first of all i also think tobi is obito as well. there's just a lot of stuff that points to that. but getting back to the point well we know that he has the rinnegan and he was trained by jiraiya. we know really strong shinobis have been trained by jiraiya but that's not really much proof. but the most compelling evidence is konan's own statement. she said pein has never lost a battle. well we haven't heard anything like that about tobi now have we. so that's a little proof.
    that isn't proof. Thats just stating that Pain has never lost a fight. That has nothing to do with Pain vs Tobi unless its been stated that they have already fought each other. Thats the onlyway your logic would make any sense.
    Last edited by Shikamaru-sensei; 10-17-2007 at 03:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Honestly, saying he has never lost a fight isn't that impressive, we know he has fought one strong enemy, that's it.

Hell, I've never lost a fight, granted the last time I got in a fight was when I was 10 and it was against a 10 year old, but that doesn't change the fact that I've never lost. Does that mean I could take on Kyuubi?

As for assuming Pein can suppress Kyuubi's chakra just like Sasuke... What the hell? Just because <Party A> is considered to be better than <Party B> doesn't mean <Party A> can do everything <Party B> can, that's like saying Muhammad Ali can do the Dempsey Roll.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    blood is thicker than water. luffy cant swim in water. theres some logic in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy
    coincident

World Soon 2 B conquerer Cloud King's Avatar
    Israel the most encursed place for a christian..
    errr pain can switch bodies.....He might just switch them and NOT die from all age,nor get weaker.
    conquer FTW!!!

Yeah I'm gonna have to go with the Kyuubi. Pain, Nagato, whatthefuckever you call him has less chakara than Kisame. It is stated that Kisame has the most chakara in all of Akatsuki. But we all know that chakara alone doesn't win battles. I think its hard to even get close to the Kyuubi with his full power and don't forget he heals quick. I agree what some of the other posters said, at very best you can seal the Kyuubi and destroy its container. Theres no way to fight the Kyuubi head up and win, try and get merc'd(Translation: Get Got).
    The next Generation of perverted ninjas is fully prepared to take their place. The line of the Toad Master will never fail as long as there is a will of fire. Rest In Peace Jiraiya-sama, this world and Tsunade were not good enough for you.

I am as far beyond you fanboys as you are above the humans.

Samurai Champloo & Raikiri too

Isn't the correct spelling 'Murked'? I'm so behind on my Chav lingo =(

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    blood is thicker than water. luffy cant swim in water. theres some logic in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy
    coincident