Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Nine Tails (Full) vs Nagato (Pain)

As we know Naruto only has HALF of the Nine Tails chakara...

I was just wondering who will win in a fight? The FULL Nine Tails against Nagato/Pain (Rin'nigan).

I know we can't say so far as we don't know what Pain can do with them eyes of his.

But if Jiraiya nearly died from half the power of 4 tailed Naruto then how strong is the Full Nine Tails? o_o!
    Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

"Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO

well first of all i think pein can take on nine tails naruto and defeat him. we know sasuke can suppress the nine tail chakra but that is up for debate, also madara can also suppress the kyuubi chakra. we know pein is stronger than tobi who claims to be madara or rather wants his power which i would guess to be the ability to control the bijuu. we know pein is stronger than tobi and sasuke so i say he can suppress the kyuubi chakra either with his eyes or some kind of sealing jutsu. once that's done naruto's a sitting duck.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    well first of all i think pein can take on nine tails naruto and defeat him. we know sasuke can suppress the nine tail chakra but that is up for debate, also madara can also suppress the kyuubi chakra. we know pein is stronger than tobi who claims to be madara or rather wants his power which i would guess to be the ability to control the bijuu. we know pein is stronger than tobi and sasuke so i say he can suppress the kyuubi chakra either with his eyes or some kind of sealing jutsu. once that's done naruto's a sitting duck.
    I'm sorry but where is your evidence to back up the claim that Pein is stronger than Tobi (Who I still believe is Obito from Kakashi Gaiden). The only time they've even talked was before Jiraya came to the Rain Village and Tobi aknowledged that Pein was the leader and strongest of the Akakakaskuskusi (don't know how to spell it, sorry).

Quote Originally Posted by TeeHuM View Post
    I'm sorry but where is your evidence to back up the claim that Pein is stronger than Tobi (Who I still believe is Obito from Kakashi Gaiden). The only time they've even talked was before Jiraya came to the Rain Village and Tobi aknowledged that Pein was the leader and strongest of the Akakakaskuskusi (don't know how to spell it, sorry).
    first of all i also think tobi is obito as well. there's just a lot of stuff that points to that. but getting back to the point well we know that he has the rinnegan and he was trained by jiraiya. we know really strong shinobis have been trained by jiraiya but that's not really much proof. but the most compelling evidence is konan's own statement. she said pein has never lost a battle. well we haven't heard anything like that about tobi now have we. so that's a little proof.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

first of all i also think tobi is obito as well. there's just a lot of stuff that points to that. but getting back to the point well we know that he has the rinnegan and he was trained by jiraiya. we know really strong shinobis have been trained by jiraiya but that's not really much proof. but the most compelling evidence is konan's own statement. she said pein has never lost a battle. well we haven't heard anything like that about tobi now have we. so that's a little proof.
    thanks for the concurrence over the Tobi-Obito deal, but your logic behind Pein vs Tobi is flawed because we haven't heard Anything about Tobi's capabilities in a fight (even regarding his win loss record). Saying that one thing is superior to another when only information is given on one subject is foolish.

Initiate
    sorry. I think Madara/Tobi is stronger than Pein.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    WOW that entire speech is all speculation. Not one of those things are facts.
    ------------------------------------------
    that isn't proof. Thats just stating that Pain has never lost a fight. That has nothing to do with Pain vs Tobi unless its been stated that they have already fought each other. Thats the onlyway your logic would make any sense.
    Last edited by Shikamaru-sensei; 10-17-2007 at 03:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

There was an amazing amount of speculation in that post.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    blood is thicker than water. luffy cant swim in water. theres some logic in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy
    coincident

i think, for now, that the only way to destroy the kyuubi is to seal it!
    the fourth had a draw with the kyuubi sacrificing his life to seal it!
    if pain can do such a seal then it is a draw!
    i do not think that anyone can beat the kyuubi!
    i think it is a different thing either being able to suppress chackra or control the strongest bijou from beating it!
    my vote for kyuubi!

Next time please post threads as these in the correct section, this is not a theory.

(Could a mod, moderated for this section move this thread?)