Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki_Naruto_ View Post
    even by surpressing kyuubi's chakra hes still got the kyuubi's taijutsu as probably if all 9-tails are released kyuubi's conscience will surface also then mostly likely his taijutsu can be used too. kyuubi can like flatten forests and create tsunamis or sth there it could be a great battle for pain. but his ninjutsu speed is probably fast he could quickly seal him. and anyways i don't think kyuubi knows any ninjutsu to use his chakra??? surpressing term is only for bijuus/jinchuukris i suppose
    Look,

1) If Naruto gets out all 9 tails, it means the Kyubbi will escape Naruto's body.

2) Even ignoring the fact above, Naruto will not use any taijutsu because he will be stading on all fours, shooting black shits at people, like when he was 4 Tailed.

3) It's said that the Kyubbi's tail could raise Tsunamis and flatten mountains. There's not taijutsu involved.
    Just so you know, children...

I Rule.

Quote Originally Posted by iceoptimist View Post
    cant believe u r forgetting do many things:

Bijuu and summons are totally different. Bijju CANNOT BE CONTROLLED. Kyuubi was impressed with madara because of his power and growth... thats what he meant to say when he talked with sasuke abt his growth and power also(we all can make this out)... madara never controlled kyuubi with genjutsu.
    Besides, Manda is NOT a Bijuu ... so it is not a massive collection of chakra and can be controlled.

Pein might have the power to destroy but kyuubi is not an easy thing

The 4th Hokage used the sealing technique and for that u need to get a hold of the enemy. And we have seen its almost impossible to get a hold of naruto when he is wrapped with Kyuubi's chakra..not even Kusanagi was able to penetrate the evil chakra and that too when it was half and 4th tail.... so think what will the POWER OF THE FULL 9 TAILS KYUUBI.
    since your post is after mine i'll assume you're responding to my post.

first of all i never stated that the kyuubi was controlled by madara with genjutusu but if it was summoned by madara then it was obviously being controlled. note i was leaning towards kyuubi doing madara's bidding becuz it was impressed with madara's powers/abilities.

also where does it say that in order for you to use the fourth's sealing technique you have to get a hold of the enemy. if my memory serves me right i don't remember the fourth hokage having a hold of kyuubi when he sealed it.

finally when did i say manda was a bijuu. please read my posts correctly before you reply.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

firs of all it wasnt meant for u... i said ALL... and stop ASSUMING

u and i are right abt kyuubi doing the bidding for madara...but NOT CONTROLLED. As u can see kyuubi has talked abt entrusting his chakra to naruto if he removed the seal permanently.... well kyuubi might have also made some kind of deal with madara.

if i clearly remember --> sarutobi catching 1st and 2nd to use the seal... and it was never mentioned that 4th used the sealing technique from a far distance....

it was shown that.. he used some justu and if u see there were no hand seals formed for the sealing technique or any other.. he just groaned and flash... we just see him with hands next to each other and thats it.

4th fought kyuubi till the end as sarutobi said.... dude do u think 4th was a fool who just came to the battlefield and gave his life... he must have tried many things( no one likes to die just like that) lol

later on plz dont give petty excuses that he used the seal directly to save any people... he could teleport u know... and u can even see gamabunta with him. there is much more to know than u ASSUME abt the fight.

I completely agree that madara might have summoned him.. but there must be other way to summon as he is a Bijuu.... lol i cant believe there is so much to know abt 1st and madara's fight... maadara goin to find kyuubi and showing his power to get kyuubi's support... zetsu, tobi/madara and all other people..right now i am just worried abt jiraiya as he lost his arm and his completely shocked with pein's power.

cant believe u r forgetting do many things:
    firs of all it wasnt meant for u... i said ALL... and stop ASSUMING

u and i are right abt kyuubi doing the bidding for madara...but NOT CONTROLLED. As u can see kyuubi has talked abt entrusting his chakra to naruto if he removed the seal permanently.... well kyuubi might have also made some kind of deal with madara.

if i clearly remember --> sarutobi catching 1st and 2nd to use the seal... and it was never mentioned that 4th used the sealing technique from a far distance....

it was shown that.. he used some justu and if u see there were no hand seals formed for the sealing technique or any other.. he just groaned and flash... we just see him with hands next to each other and thats it.

4th fought kyuubi till the end as sarutobi said.... dude do u think 4th was a fool who just came to the battlefield and gave his life... he must have tried many things( no one likes to die just like that) lol

later on plz dont give petty excuses that he used the seal directly to save any people... he could teleport u know... and u can even see gamabunta with him. there is much more to know than u ASSUME abt the fight.

I completely agree that madara might have summoned him.. but there must be other way to summon as he is a Bijuu.... lol i cant believe there is so much to know abt 1st and madara's fight... maadara goin to find kyuubi and showing his power to get kyuubi's support... zetsu, tobi/madara and all other people..right now i am just worried abt jiraiya as he lost his arm and his completely shocked with pein's power.
    first of all what do you mean stop assuming. take a look at how you started your first post. i took the liberty of making it bold. plus it was right after my post so how wasn't i supposed to assume you weren't answering my post. well now i'm glad you clarified everything.

true sarutobi did get a hold of first and second hokage but i think it's pretty obvious that minato and sarutobi both used different techniques. note how minato's jutsu seperated the yin and yang chakra of the kyuubi, while sarutobi's jutsu sealed the first and second hokages souls and attempted to seal all of orochimaru's soul away.

finally please make it possible for people to distinguish between you making a general statement or a direct statement to a certain someone. no hard feelings or anything.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

"I Eat Shinigami" GreatFrogSage's Avatar
    yeah i agree with Wafflenet, we haven't known Pain long enough for us to determine who would win. All he can do as far as i know is summon more people with the rin'negan. Naruto inf ull kuubi could probably hurt Pain REALLLLLY badly but not enough to kill him.

Anyways, knowing honan (or whatever her name is) she'd probably intervene or something...Heh, she's the Akatsuki sex slave :s

Emperor
    I don't think anyone can actually beat the real Kyuubi(the whole thing outside of Naruto's body) into like collapsing, I think the best anyone can do is seal it up like the 4th. If you see the very beginning when the Kyuubi was sealed the Kyuubi was still standing and could still fight.

well first of all jiraiya almost die because he fight with full power 4 tails naruto and the power naruto used against oro was half of 4 tails naruto. and returned to the topic I guess kyuuby will win but then again i will be wrong we cant say for sure pein havent show any of his power

Well since it appears that Jiriah is about to die, or at least taken out of commission, it seems appropriate to resume this topic.

Who would win in a fight between Naruto and Pain?

Well if Naruto fought intelligently, he could win. Or if he went full out berserk he could still win.

The main advantage of Pain over Jiriah was in the six against one scenario. Naruto's Kage Bushin can create up to (is it) 2000 shadow clones. Now imagine 2000 2,3, or 4 tail Narutos vs 6 Pains. In this scenario, Pain would loose.

What say you all?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Keep in mind that Pain's bodies are full on Shinobi with immense skill while naruto's clones are average shinobi who vanish up after 1 hit.
    Quote Originally Posted by xion2 View Post
    facts don't always have to be true

They might not vanish so easily

Quote Originally Posted by 12LetterName View Post
    Keep in mind that Pain's bodies are full on Shinobi with immense skill while naruto's clones are average shinobi who vanish up after 1 hit.
    That would normaly be True dude,however in Two to Four tail mode, I can't see them vanishing though! Remember what he did to Orochimaru.

The downside of the four tail mode is whether or not Naruto retains his conscious mind or he just becomes an equal opportunity engine of destruction.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !