Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    I know tobi is madara because he gives one of his eyes to me ..can't u see it..hehehe..

Yo the sharingan itself is capable of controlling the kyuubi, but this doesn't mean any person stronger than a sharingan user is capable of suppressing the kyuubi. Thats why I'm going with Naruto's nine tails form on this one.

From what's been shown, the sharingan is capable of suppressing the chakra of the kyuubi, not controlling it.

even by surpressing kyuubi's chakra hes still got the kyuubi's taijutsu as probably if all 9-tails are released kyuubi's conscience will surface also then mostly likely his taijutsu can be used too. kyuubi can like flatten forests and create tsunamis or sth there it could be a great battle for pain. but his ninjutsu speed is probably fast he could quickly seal him. and anyways i don't think kyuubi knows any ninjutsu to use his chakra??? surpressing term is only for bijuus/jinchuukris i suppose

full nine tails means naruto's death...so, Kyubii pwns Naruto and Pein...bwahahahahaha.
    ------------------------------------------
    wait, why do people talk as if their sure that Tobi is Madara? just because he said it himself, doesnt really prove anything with that mask on...what would be more convincing is that, when he says he's uchiha madara and removes his mask and indeed shows madara's face, id bow down myself and agree that he is Madara...jeez people..get over Tobi.
    Last edited by xraffyx; 11-16-2007 at 02:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Orochimaru is the Shinobi World's Michael Jackson...

1. He has pale skin
    2. Jet Black Hair
    3. Likes kids...*Sasuke, Zaku, Kabuto, Kimimaro, the Unbeatable bast@rds...*

Maybe its cause his mask is his vizard form and if he takes it off he'll just become weak

Vizard Madara would get his Vag' handed to him by 9T Naruto, I don't think there are many people in the world who would be strong enough to stand up to Kyuubi let alone fight and defeat him, hes way to sinister.
    A pie in the sky?

if all 9 tails are out there isint any naruto cause the fox is released thats whole the point of the seal to keep that from happening it will never happend unless the fox is released and naruto dies and so pretty much a stupid thread tbh

With all this talk about Sharingan and Kyuubi, what would happen if Naruto is killed. Kyuubi warned Sasuke about killing Naruto. Would the Nine-Tails be unleashed.

And for the record, Sasuke was able Manda with his sharingan. Madara could have controlled kyuubi in the same way. Despite huge chakra, kyuubi's mind could be weak enough for Madara to control it.

Quote Originally Posted by verdesnake View Post
    With all this talk about Sharingan and Kyuubi, what would happen if Naruto is killed. Kyuubi warned Sasuke about killing Naruto. Would the Nine-Tails be unleashed.

And for the record, Sasuke was able Manda with his sharingan. Madara could have controlled kyuubi in the same way. Despite huge chakra, kyuubi's mind could be weak enough for Madara to control it.
    if naruto is killed then kyuubi dies as well that's why he threatened sasuke cuz it knows it's fucked if naruto dies. madara might not necessarily have to control kyuubi with his eyes. think about it. if you look at the relationship between orochimaru and manda u'll realize manda was only working for orochimaru becuz he respected him or rather his power. so if madara has more sinister chakra than kyuubi he doesn't need to put it under a genjutsu, kyuubi will prolly work for madara just out of respect or even fear but most likely respect.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

cant believe u r forgetting do many things:

Bijuu and summons are totally different. Bijju CANNOT BE CONTROLLED. Kyuubi was impressed with madara because of his power and growth... thats what he meant to say when he talked with sasuke abt his growth and power also(we all can make this out)... madara never controlled kyuubi with genjutsu.
    Besides, Manda is NOT a Bijuu ... so it is not a massive collection of chakra and can be controlled.

Pein might have the power to destroy but kyuubi is not an easy thing

The 4th Hokage used the sealing technique and for that u need to get a hold of the enemy. And we have seen its almost impossible to get a hold of naruto when he is wrapped with Kyuubi's chakra..not even Kusanagi was able to penetrate the evil chakra and that too when it was half and 4th tail.... so think what will the POWER OF THE FULL 9 TAILS KYUUBI.