Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 62
  1. #31

    A little of topic

    First off I think full kyuubi could take on Pain and win. Jiraiya nearly got taken out from a fraction of an already 1/2 powered kyuubi and he's fighting with pain evenly(so far anyway).
    But my primary reason for replying is about the Pain being stronger than Tobi(Madara) post. I don't believe this is true, just my opinion. When Tobi says Pain is the leader he also say "We won't tolerate failure from the leader", which implies he(Madara) and others are still above Pain, just not in the Akatsuki organization. He also seems to be giving Pain orders. Pain doesn't seem like the type to take orders from someone lower than him(since he believes himself to be a GOD). Just my opinions, replies welcome.

  2. #32
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by SladeX2000 View Post
    First off I think full kyuubi could take on Pain and win. Jiraiya nearly got taken out from a fraction of an already 1/2 powered kyuubi and he's fighting with pain evenly(so far anyway).
    But my primary reason for replying is about the Pain being stronger than Tobi(Madara) post. I don't believe this is true, just my opinion. When Tobi says Pain is the leader he also say "We won't tolerate failure from the leader", which implies he(Madara) and others are still above Pain, just not in the Akatsuki organization. He also seems to be giving Pain orders. Pain doesn't seem like the type to take orders from someone lower than him(since he believes himself to be a GOD). Just my opinions, replies welcome.
    don't forget to take into consideration that jiraiya wasn't trying to kill naruto but to revert him back to normal. if he intended on killing naruto the outcome might have been different. personally i don't think tobi is the real leader of akatsuki i say it's pein. you're saying tobi is the leader not pein yet you're contradicting yourself in your post. first you say tobi is giving pein orders and then you say pein doesn't seem like the type of person to take orders from others since he considers himself a god. well what r u trying to say. personally i think pein is definitely the leader of akatsuki. first of all tobi reported to pein, secondly tobi didn't give pein any orders, he said pein should get the kyuubi since he's the leader. if you think about it it makes perfect sense since pein is the strongest member of akatsuki hence he would be the one to most likely be able to capture it.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  3. #33
    Mangekyou kema's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    57
    I think Tobi is stronger than pein .. tobi still survive after a hard fought battle with the 1st...and for the nine tails,of course pein will be defeated .. the last battle is between naruto partner up with sasuke versus tobi ..since tobi is the culprit for the massacred of uchiha clan ..

  4. #34
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by kema View Post
    I think Tobi is stronger than pein .. tobi still survive after a hard fought battle with the 1st...and for the nine tails,of course pein will be defeated .. the last battle is between naruto partner up with sasuke versus tobi ..since tobi is the culprit for the massacred of uchiha clan ..
    your post is pretty much full of assumptions. there's no proof that tobi is madara. what tobi said about himself was pretty ambigious. i mean why would someone talk about acquiring their own power and also why would someone speak of them self in the third person. personally i don't think tobi is madara i think it's either danzo or obito. finally there's nothing that points to tobi being the culprit of the uchiha clan massacre. if there is please show me the chapter that states so.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  5. #35
    Mangekyou kema's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    57
    Yeah..that's just my assumption .. from assumption will lead to a theory ..hehe ..
    By the way, there's stated that tobi is sitting on top of his statue opposite the statue of the 1st .. so, i thought tobi is madara

  6. #36
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by kema View Post
    Yeah..that's just my assumption .. from assumption will lead to a theory ..hehe ..
    By the way, there's stated that tobi is sitting on top of his statue opposite the statue of the 1st .. so, i thought tobi is madara
    yea but theories have to be based on fact at least to a certain level. and as you said you're making assumptions hence it's not a theory.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  7. #37
    The Hiphopopotamus Wafflenet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SE15, GREAT Britain.
    Posts
    532
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    why would someone speak of them self in the third person.
    Zabuza did...

    It's unbelievable how many times I've had to post this link:

    http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16133

    Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    blood is thicker than water. luffy cant swim in water. theres some logic in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy
    coincident

  8. #38
    Out his mind pranabowjake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    ttown/saitama
    Posts
    288
    he's not really talking about himself in the third person, but he's "identifieing" an unknown character. tobi = madara. not only has it been said by tobi himself, but it was also forshadowed to by jiraiya when he was talking about how the kyubi ended up in konoha. the facts as is point to tobi = madara and nothing else. anything else is specualtion and can be dismissed. (most especal tobi = obito becase kakashi's gaiden wasnt animated) pein against full power kuybi would be a big fight, but since kyubi only has half his chakara, even if naruto relased he seal i think pein has the advantage in a 1v1 fight.

  9. #39
    The Hiphopopotamus Wafflenet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SE15, GREAT Britain.
    Posts
    532
    Infinity divided by 2 is still infinity...

    Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    blood is thicker than water. luffy cant swim in water. theres some logic in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy
    coincident

  10. #40
    Out his mind pranabowjake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    ttown/saitama
    Posts
    288
    also pein against tobi i dont really know how that would turn out but pein suposidly has the strongest eyes and tobi has some motives with the demons which sugest that he's not at full power. could mean that he's using pein to get his str back or he could be working with pein to compleet this "weapon"

Similar Threads

  1. Nagato=tobi
    By bankai in forum Graveyard
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 09:46 AM
  2. Full signature TUTs'
    By palmereap in forum Resources & Tutorials
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 08:00 AM
  3. Where is Nagato?
    By Spock_Bot in forum Naruto
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 12:33 AM
  4. Nagato is crazy!
    By g7_gomitat7 in forum Naruto
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 10-27-2007, 10:38 AM
  5. Nagato and Konan?
    By gohanex999 in forum Naruto Theories
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-14-2007, 11:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •