Supernatural: The anime (coming soon)

Hey folks, I just wanted to throw this up because I havent seem a thread for it yet. Needless to say, as an advat Supernatural fan, I will be tuning into the anime as well.

Supernatural is an American supernatural and horror television series created by Eric Kripke, which debuted on September 13, 2005 on The WB, and is now part of The CW's lineup. Starring Jared Padalecki as Sam Winchester and Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester, the series follows the brothers as they hunt demons and other figures of the supernatural.

Supernatural: The AnimationOn June 9, 2010, the official Japanese Warner Bros. website announced an anime version of the series entitled Supernatural: The Animation. Set to debut in Japan in January 2011,[158] the series will be produced by famed Japanese anime studio Madhouse.[159] Shigeyuki Miya and Atsuko Ishizuka will be co-directing, with Kripke credited as the project creator.[160] Madhouse co-founder Masao Maruyama will serve as executive producer, with Naoya Takayama supervising the scripts and Takahiro Yoshimatsu designing the characters. Yūya Uchida and Hiroki Touchi, who voice Sam and Dean for the Japanese dub of the live-action series, will reprise their roles.[159]

The anime's first season will consist of 22 episodes; while the storyline will cover the first two seasons of the live-action series, it will also include original content exploring the Winchesters' childhoods and expanding upon secondary characters.[159] Warner Home Video will release the first two episodes on Blu-ray and DVD in Japan on January 12, 2011; episodes 3 through 12 will ship on February 2, and the rest on April 6.[159] Warner Home Video will release the Blu-ray and DVD box sets of the anime series on July 26, 2011 in North America.[161]

Jared Padalecki has officially signed on to dub the English language for Sam, while Jensen Ackles has only signed to do the last two episodes of the series for Dean due to scheduling reasons.

Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

man i was hoping CN would just on the English release but either way SWEET. although they might do a re release with all the original cast voices at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]