2 11.76%
  • |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    ^ Hmmmmm, when there is a number on the ark, it opens one of the doors in the ark dimension, that allows coming in and out. Basically, Allen gives one of the doors a standard destination, with can later be used. On the other hand, when there is an "?" mark, it means that it's only a one way door, that will will disapear after passing through (that's why the ark shatters). It's possible that one destination may not be ever usable, after ark being shattered.

Road dissapeared before ? Damn, had forgotten about that ;P(though, did it look the same way ? I tought that she just turns in to a doll.). Now that I think about Road's powers, it seems to be a prototype of the arc, or more of a advanced version, with own mind and will ?
    Last edited by Zero; 04-21-2011 at 10:58 PM.

what I posted in the 205 prediction thread since I didn't realize this one had already been made:

damn I was hoping that since allen had had a change of clothes (edit: actually wasn't it was just his prison clothes that look very recent noah-ish)that perhaps that scene with lenalee and had perhaps come later to be an additional chapter for the long wait *sob* but no, just 1. apparently she's been working on an artbook though so hopefully after that's finished, they can work on getting the series up to every two weeks? ;D

AllenxLenalee moments: I still think any guy/friend would hug someone he knows loves them, or just the people the people they know if they're going to say goodbye for a long time. It's a form of farewell and I'm sure if others had been there (crying lavi anyone? ;D ) they would have gotten one too. That's not to say you can't use it as fodder if you like, and I'm sure for those fans it's their best dream come true, but until there's a confession I'll assume, like in most other shonen mags, the main male character is either assexual or has the sex drive of a eunich ;D

What do you bet malcom is actually a 14th follower and to keep that hidden from the rest of the order he has to make it seem like he's going after him? I mean afterall he would know how to work the system to keep himself 'loyal' yet 'hidden', and was possibly being so cruel so that allen would lose his surrounding support and give up and turn noah

Nea fought for mana? weak. >__>;; I was hoping it'd be something cool to do with the heart, like, for example, if dark matter is the waste from innocence (and the reason why akuma exist in the first place?) then it can control noah like the noah control akuma, or perhaps make the inner noah insane (hence why the 14th should stay away at all costs). I guess with this though we'd need to know mana's motivations, he didn't seem like the type that'd want to control or take over the world, so using his brother to take the earl's place doesn't seem very likely, and although perhaps the earl wasn't too happy with neah having a non-noah brother I don't think he'd really go to all the effort to kill him knowing he'd ruin his relationship with the 14th on their side

on a side note: TIM NOW TALKS?!?!?! THAT'S AWESOME!!!!! now he doesn't need a video recording to tell komui allen and lenalee hugged? 8D

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ Hmmmmm, when there is a number on the ark, it opens one of the doors in the ark dimension, that allows coming in and out. Basically, Allen gives one of the doors a standard destination, with can later be used. On the other hand, when there is an "?" mark, it means that it's only a one way door, that will will disapear after passing through (that's why the ark shatters). It's possible that one destination may not be ever usable, after ark being shattered.

Road dissapeared before ? Damn, had forgotten about that ;P(though, did it look the same way ? I tought that she just turns in to a doll.). Now that I think about Road's powers, it seems to be a prototype of the arc, or more of a advanced version, with own mind and will ?
    well, allen did say he wasn't going to use the ark anymore after this (nor ask for help from the noah camp or the order). so his going on a one-way trip makes a lot of sense. it's his time, afterall, to figure out just what he is so he no longer sows chaos and conflict for those he cares about. but, as the call phrase indicates, he will once again return home someday. someone (not on this forum) had conjectured that lenalee shouting allen's name shattered the ark but i'm sure that is not the case. he purposefully had it self-destruct after he stepped through so that no one could find him.

Senior Member StrawberryLulzJam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Manga View Post
    on a side note: TIM NOW TALKS?!?!?! THAT'S AWESOME!!!!! now he doesn't need a video recording to tell komui allen and lenalee hugged? 8D
    Lol we don't know that he talks, he just Grarrrrrs right now XD but maybe he'll develop his language like he did his size and all of a sudden become capable of formulating a speech outta thin air

Quote Originally Posted by Sinamon View Post
    well, allen did say he wasn't going to use the ark anymore after this (nor ask for help from the noah camp or the order). so his going on a one-way trip makes a lot of sense. it's his time, afterall, to figure out just what he is so he no longer sows chaos and conflict for those he cares about. but, as the call phrase indicates, he will once again return home someday. someone (not on this forum) had conjectured that lenalee shouting allen's name shattered the ark but i'm sure that is not the case. he purposefully had it self-destruct after he stepped through so that no one could find him.
    http://read.mangashare.com/D.Gray-ma...9/page029.html
    If you go to this part at the end of the Alma arc, you have your proof that the exact same thing has happened with the gate before. Yeah it's most definitely not caused by a scream, it MIGHT be Allen saying "Gate ADARA" cuz that's what he said to break it in the link above. So mabeh he went through it then said it haha.

And random: I thought it would be interesting to see Allen stumble upon a circus and join them

Oh and by the way, the 'adara' thing is page 28 so the one before the page I linked to. page 29 is the shattering of the ark.
    Last edited by StrawberryLulzJam; 04-22-2011 at 02:26 AM. Reason: i figured i'll put them in one post rather than two
    I see the start of an addiction! Oh boy, this is gonna be a good one.

Damn it. I'm disappointed that the Allen x Lenalee grew larger with this chapter.

i cant stop reading the last few pages of chapter 205. it's beautiful and heartbreaking. in that small panel where you see allen move toward lenalee before be hugs her, i still get the chills. it's so subtlely drawn -- all you see is allen, mostly out of frame, and just three little dots and space between him and tim to show that he's moving forward toward lenalee. and then him sinking down to the ground with her as she is too weak-kneed to stand anymore, realizing he's going away. at that point, her innocence had deactivated. those few panels say so much. lastly, his sad, knowing smile, and a quick caress of lenalee's face before he disappears into the gate....three pages of high emotion and a heartbreaking farewell.

but they are destined to meet again...he and lenalee and everyone else. perhaps on the battlefield, when they least expect it, when allen has finally showed the monsters within him who's boss :-) i have faith that he will.
    Last edited by Sinamon; 04-23-2011 at 06:33 AM. Reason: typo

@ strawberry: on another translation site it was something like
    Allen: Tim, can't you be smaller?
    Tim: *goes small* Smaller!!!
    Allen: haha you're so wierd...

btw does anyone have kanda's name written in japanese? and has that image big enough so that I can copy it down nice and fancy like (or hand written) for my next picture(rather than little lines on the computer I have to squint at)? I thought of an awesome looking kanda pic and I'd really like his name how it appears in the manga 8D if the image is a success and you happen to have the other character's names, that'd be awesome!

p.s. unrelated but, I'm in a very d gray man ish arty mood if anyone has a request or a character they'd like to see from me, please let me know and I'll see what I can do ^^ no promises though, assignments are stacking up, and I also don't do anything 'mature' xD
    Last edited by Miss_Manga; 04-23-2011 at 09:27 AM.

btw does anyone have kanda's name written in japanese? and has that image big enough so that I can copy it down nice and fancy like (or hand written) for my next picture(rather than little lines on the computer I have to squint at)? I thought of an awesome looking kanda pic and I'd really like his name how it appears in the manga 8D if the image is a success and you happen to have the other character's names, that'd be awesome!

p.s. unrelated but, I'm in a very d gray man ish arty mood if anyone has a request or a character they'd like to see from me, please let me know and I'll see what I can do ^^ no promises though, assignments are stacking up, and I also don't do anything 'mature' xD
    i would LOVE it if you illustrated something from one of my stories. anything from any of them. i don't expect you to read everything i've written (though it's not a lot but one is rather long-ish) but there are a few that are 2-4 chapters long. if you'd be so kind to pick any scene/vignette that you deem worthy or interesting and draw it, i'd LOVE to see your interpretation.

here are the links to the shorter stories:

http://seras0victoria.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3bdsbq

http://seras0victoria.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3efapx

http://seras0victoria.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3efb16

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! if you don't find the time, no worries!

Senior Member StrawberryLulzJam's Avatar
    Really, that sounds mighty cool!! Sort of like a parrot! XD I love Timcampy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinamon View Post

i cant stop reading the last few pages of chapter 205. it's beautiful and heartbreaking. in that small panel where you see allen move toward lenalee before be hugs her, i still get the chills. it's so subtlely drawn -- all you see is allen, mostly out of frame, and just three little dots and space between him and tim to show that he's moving forward toward lenalee. and then him sinking down to the ground with her as she is too weak-kneed to stand anymore, realizing he's going away. at that point, her innocence had deactivated. those few panels say so much. lastly, his sad, knowing smile, and a quick caress of lenalee's face before he disappears into the gate....three pages of high emotion and a heartbreaking farewell.

but they are destined to meet again...he and lenalee and everyone else. perhaps on the battlefield, when they least expect it, when allen has finally showed the monsters within him who's boss :-) i have faith that he will.
    Sinamon, I totally agree with your views on those few pages, and I especially loved that one shot of him backing away, I got goosebumps at that one LOL!
    And I think you're right about them meeting once he'd shown the monsters within who's boss, but what breaks my heart right now is knowing the sad journey he'll have to go through first...and I shall be with him every step of the way! Who's with me?!
    I see the start of an addiction! Oh boy, this is gonna be a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryLulzJam View Post
    Sinamon, I totally agree with your views on those few pages, and I especially loved that one shot of him backing away, I got goosebumps at that one LOL!
    And I think you're right about them meeting once he'd shown the monsters within who's boss, but what breaks my heart right now is knowing the sad journey he'll have to go through first...and I shall be with him every step of the way! Who's with me?!
    We're all with you. Hey, isn't chapter 206 supposed to come out with chapter 205 or something?