• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

D.Gray-man D.Gray-Man 205 Discussion / 206 Predictions

Don't they all just look so dignified and refined?
    Kanda never happy being second fiddle, always has to be the center of attention.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Oh damn, Rod is dead. Allen went somewhere alone, everybody is chasing him. Levalier's(?) true purpose is to save Allen Walker, the 14th, with means that the 14th, probably was the third force, with fought for humans, against angels(Apocrypha's like innocent ?) and demons (akumas and noahs ?).

Great chapter!

I wonder where Allen's off to. Well at least he got to say goodbye to Lenalee. Now another month's wait is upon us.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Christi View Post
    WOW at the AllenxLenalee moment and I didnt get: Levelliel needs Link in order to save Allen? O_O whut?

Great chapter anyway! loved it!
    Maybe Link is like Mana for 14th... does it mean that they are brothers !? Nah, can't be, right ?

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Yes, Awesome, chapter, this type of ending makes me hate that its a monthly manga. I almost thought Lenalee was gonna ask to travel with Allen.

Senior Member StrawberryLulzJam's Avatar
    Haha I re-read this chapter like 3 times. It was nice I love that Johnny for once showed his frustration at 'Allen betraying us' rather than just crying over everything. And I loveeeee Tykki!! Part of me wishes he'd actually chopped off Allen's arm. It WAS a good idea considering

I don't think Road is dead. She's done this before remember?? When they met in the Ark and she burned and disappeared. It's simply because her human form couldn't last, but she'll make another one. Plus Allen didn't seem too concerned and neither did Tykki.

Now Allen, the typical smile that hides everything was all over this chapter. And Lenalee saw right through it. I don't think they had a 'moment' though, just family/freinds connection. I really don't think Hoshino will ever make them a couple...I hope not anyway I think Lenalee works better with Lavi. So where is Allen going?? Seeing that question mark on the Ark reminded me of the Ark's gate that he catapulted Kanda into, so maybe he's going to see our beloved swordsman?

And honestly, that speech Tykki gave Allen about him being the worst monster was soo...OUCH. That, was honest and brutal. But sort of exactly what Allen needed right? Tykki gave him a dose of reality, and of what he should actually be doing. I'm very impressed in how Hoshino layed out this chapter I don't think it could have gone any better. Levellier is such a smartie, it seems he is actually just like Cross on the 14th's side, and I think he sees Link as an important support person in Allen's life, which is probably why he lied about him being dead.

Now isn't there anyway that we won't have to wait a full month for 206? 205 got delayed only two weeks and that was because of the earthquake, so shouldn't 206 be released as it usually would in another two weeks? Or did the entire schedule get pushed over?
    I see the start of an addiction! Oh boy, this is gonna be a good one.

great chapter, even thought some people kind of spoiled us LOL. jk. but yeah great chapter i can not wait to see what happens next.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryLulzJam View Post
    Haha I re-read this chapter like 3 times. It was nice I love that Johnny for once showed his frustration at 'Allen betraying us' rather than just crying over everything. And I loveeeee Tykki!! Part of me wishes he'd actually chopped off Allen's arm. It WAS a good idea considering

I don't think Road is dead. She's done this before remember?? When they met in the Ark and she burned and disappeared. It's simply because her human form couldn't last, but she'll make another one. Plus Allen didn't seem too concerned and neither did Tykki.

Now Allen, the typical smile that hides everything was all over this chapter. And Lenalee saw right through it. I don't think they had a 'moment' though, just family/freinds connection. I really don't think Hoshino will ever make them a couple...I hope not anyway I think Lenalee works better with Lavi. So where is Allen going?? Seeing that question mark on the Ark reminded me of the Ark's gate that he catapulted Kanda into, so maybe he's going to see our beloved swordsman?

And honestly, that speech Tykki gave Allen about him being the worst monster was soo...OUCH. That, was honest and brutal. But sort of exactly what Allen needed right? Tykki gave him a dose of reality, and of what he should actually be doing. I'm very impressed in how Hoshino layed out this chapter I don't think it could have gone any better. Levellier is such a smartie, it seems he is actually just like Cross on the 14th's side, and I think he sees Link as an important support person in Allen's life, which is probably why he lied about him being dead.

Now isn't there anyway that we won't have to wait a full month for 206? 205 got delayed only two weeks and that was because of the earthquake, so shouldn't 206 be released as it usually would in another two weeks? Or did the entire schedule get pushed over?

oh INDEED allen had a "moment" with lenalee (and this is not just the fangirl in me talking). hoshino purposefully set it up that way because i think she recognizes the importance of that scene for the two characters. lenalee's world is falling apart with kanda and lavi gone or missing, and now allen as well, the big piece of her world puzzle. for allen, he is saying goodbye to both her and all of his friends at the order whom he loves so much. but hoshino did purposefully create that moment for them where the only people that are in the panels are allen and lenalee (and tim, of course), i don't think anyone can deny this. even if it wasn't romantic, it was still a special moment, and it was a long time in coming. hoshino sent tykki after the apocryphos and she sent rhode off to wherever-rhode-goes-when-she-can't-sustain-her-human-form-anymore-land, leaving allen to be alone when lenalee finds him. i think this was very, very intentional. and no, rhode is most definitely not dead. she wouldn't go out like that.

this being a shounen mag/manga, i don't think there will be any overt displays of love or romance with the main character(s) but there are always little touches and subtle implications here and there even in this genre (even rurouni kenshin, as shounen as it gets, was still able to show the delicate romance between kenshin and karou though it was never the focus).

i agree with strawberry....i think he may be headed to mater, the same place he sent kanda. he doesn't want to go with the noah, nor does he want to go back to the order. tykki just kicked him in the nutz with a big reality check. allen now realizes he "sows chaos" wherever he is and he doesn't know what is within him. so, i think he's going on that journey to find out. and perhaps our intrepid kanda will play a part in it as well since he isn't shy about giving allen reality checks either and kanda himself also has to find out what exactly his purpose in this world is. they're kinda in the same boat that way.

i'm impressed with hoshino's masterful control over our first impressions and then turning them over. as hated as louverrier is, we are seeing another side of the war (as cross mentioned) and that he knows more than we thought he did...and is motivated by things we assumed he was adversarial about. have we ever seen him beg for anything before? hell, no. he's cold, stoic, even dastardly. but here he is, groveling for link's life to be saved at all costs. i was affected very much by that visual. and tykki going after the apocryphos, his last words (not his LAST words, just his last sentence before taking off) were in reference to when he first met him in the train and they played poker together. his warped but genuine affection for allen is interesting.

this is one of the best chapters i've read in a while. it was emotionally-charged and riveting. and i, for one, am very satisfied with that little moment with allen and lenalee. even if lenalee was supposed to symbolize allen's love and care for the order in general, i am glad she was the last and only person he has willingly embraced thus far in his life and had the chance to express it to her. now, poor, lenalee...a right devastated mess she might become after this.
    Last edited by Sinamon; 04-21-2011 at 09:06 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryLulzJam View Post

Seeing that question mark on the Ark reminded me of the Ark's gate that he catapulted Kanda into, so maybe he's going to see our beloved swordsman?
    I thought the same thing. Kanda would be the right person to help him with what's going on.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Christi View Post
    I think the "design" of the Ark it's always the same. If he goes to Kanda, I'm gonna be a reaaaally happy fangirl, but I'm not sure. It seems he had in mind to "discover" what is happening to him, so maybe he's going back to where he lived with Mana?

But I think that Hoshino has now the opportunity to develop Lavi's and Bookman's arc, since Kanda is nowhere to be seen and Allen has just departed.
    i think in previous renditions of the ark, you can see that there is a number in one of the quadrants, supposedly signifying a specific location or destination. but here, there is a question mark (wasn't it that way when he sent kanda and alma to mater as well?). it would be too cool if he and kanda met up to hash their issues out together. i mean, they have got some similar trauma to work out. BUT, i wouldn't be surprised if allen wanted to find out the mysteries of himself by going all the way back to his roots with mana somehow (he should have done this sooner, if you ask me).

but i totally agree with christi....while allen is off to "find himself" and lenalee is unraveling due to her world/friends falling apart, and the order is sh*tting bricks, this would be the perfect time to re-visit lavi and bookman. i was quite satisfied with how lenalee finally had her time. maybe it's because i felt so starved for her appearance in the last 50 chapters that when she finally showed up for more than 1 panel, i nearly choked up LOL. anyway, i do think that it's time for lavi to be in the spotlight. i am super curious about that kid.