• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryLulzJam View Post
    ^ anyone notice that Lenalee looks kinda ugly in that pic?? I think Lenalee's also gotten way prettier especially with her new hair length..
    Actually at that time, Lenalee looked hot(compared to the rest of the female chars), as she was the only female character with visible eyelashes, only later the author added them to more characters.

Anyway here are the next steps :
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

She called him TICKY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinamon View Post

it would be a great place to start indeed...but it seems that allen wants no help from the ark (or the noah or the order). it would make sense for him to scrounge around the 14th's room and see if there's anything he could find but it sounds like he's jettisoning the ark as well and washing his hands of everything he has come across since coming to the order. i take that to mean he's going WAY back....back to where he can first remember himself and mana...
    I think they might start talking about his parents now.

I get the feeling either allen was created by the 14th, or is the 14th himself with his time turned back, and he'd given his memories to mana to re inplant themselves into himself

That sounds realy impossible.

It's more reasonable to guess that 14th's memory were inplanted in Allen, who as a human being (descendant of Noah) already possesed the right genes.

Allen was supposedly abandoned by his parents after birth, because of his left hand. This part is already strange, I mean, if he was born with his innocent, then his mother (when bearing a child) should have contact with it, although this could be just a coincidence or fate (Walker's mother could be a normal human with no knowledge of the innocent's secrets).

Then Mana found him and perhaps implanted in him the 14th's memory. The question is, why he have chosen someone with innocent ? Did he deem it necessary for Allen's and 14th's future ?

Then we have Cross again who says that when Allen came to him (with is already strange because Allen remembers that Cross was the one who found him), he didn't call himself that (so it was probably 14th at that time). At that time, Cross was supposedly in possesion of Tim Campy (who was Neah's creation, if I remember correctly ? BTW. Rero's flying abilities and Ticky's butterfly golems may be based on Tim).

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Actually at that time, Lenalee looked hot(compared to the rest of the female chars), as she was the only female character with visible eyelashes, only later the author added them to more characters.

Anyway here are the next steps :
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    yeah, even in all these incarnations, she doesn't look at all like she does now in the manga. here, she very much looks in between harrowing and cute. maybe more closer to the original than anything because her eyes are still swirly in the pics you attached above and there isn't nearly as much "softness" as she has now. i thought maybe she was cute looking because that was her human form but, no, even when she doesn't have the stigmata on her forehead in earlier renditions, she wasn't nearly as cute then as she is being portrayed now. drawing styles do change slightly over the course of time but softening up the noah, especially rhode and tyki, is very purposeful at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by dieya View Post
    I think they might start talking about his parents now.
    his parents? i kinda doubt it. they supposedly abandoned allen when he was 3 so he has very little memory of them, if any. and they have been total non-entities throughout the entire series, having been mentioned maybe once. they might be brought up again in passing but if hoshino decides to go and do a whole delving into parents and spend half a year on that, i will be mighty disappointed.

The first and last Road's incarnation
    Spoiler!

On page before(the first one below), she mentions that all Noahs will be sacrificed by Earl to the God (almost forgot about that ;P), that's why they got more soften (and because they can cry), more human and Hoshino's style got soften in total anyway ;P.
    Spoiler!

can't road change her appearance? perhaps she wanted to be more pretty for allen? ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Manga View Post
    can't road change her appearance? perhaps she wanted to be more pretty for allen? ;D
    Nah, I don' think so. Sinamon is probably right, that at the begining she (Hoshino) was still thinking their roles up, just how when she first drawn Miranda (in a manga chapter, not concept) who originally wasn't supposed to be an exorcist.