• |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Manga View Post
    what's it smell like?
    It smells like wonderful writing~

I wonder if like most Mangaka, Hoshino would go on a small hiatus before the timeskip. Maybe if she went on a hiatus that wasnt brought on by issues it'd be good for her and the manga. Even though I love the new art style almost as much as I did the original art style alot of people are put off by it and thats hurting the popularity almost as much as it becoming a monthly. What if she took this break to practice more on her art (if I remember correctly it was stated that the last hiatus was because she hurt her hand and needed to relearn to draw which is very admirable) the popularity would go up a bit.

*Fantasy mode~*

Then what if because of the popularity rise they made the second part of the anime that we all know it needs and that would shoot the popularity through the roof. Then if the rights to the dub were acquired once again then they dubbed more the popularity would go further. After which she needs to go back to jump and they need to want dgm with all its popularity and make it a weekly again!~

Yup thats how it shall happen and it will be one of the most popular manga out once again *nod nod*

Quote Originally Posted by Koibito View Post
    *Fantasy mode~*

Then what if because of the popularity rise they made the second part of the anime that we all know it needs and that would shoot the popularity through the roof. Then if the rights to the dub were acquired once again then they dubbed more the popularity would go further. After which she needs to go back to jump and they need to want dgm with all its popularity and make it a weekly again!~

Yup thats how it shall happen and it will be one of the most popular manga out once again *nod nod*
    I fully agree with you, and they should have enough chapters to start making the 5th season! They probably are already getting ready to start as we type/read.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    In the anime, she looked like the right one from the begining (I think ;p).
    She looked alittle worse than the one on the right, but I'm sure the'll draw her like that in the 3rd act.

Senior Member StrawberryLulzJam's Avatar
    Haha she also wears more revealing clothes noww Hoshino's just out to make all the Noahs much sexier

Although I like the idea of the anime gaining popularity I think it's a bit too soon for Hoshino to go on hiatus I mean..she JUST got back you knoww?? :( And I'm worried that if people don't get enough D.gray-man to get hooked, they won't bother coming back when she does and instead of increasing the popularity she'd lose the regulars who are tired of being kept waiting every few months. But if the anime comes out when she goes on hiatus, that may be the fix people need to keep them busy.
    And seriously, she's releasing 30 pages a month, I think she's getting enough of a break with that without needing to take time off - just my opinion though.
    I see the start of an addiction! Oh boy, this is gonna be a good one.

^ Well, she is supposed to be working on an artbook at the same time, with will probably boost the popularity a little.

Weekly may still be to much for her, but bi-weekly would please me much more than those monthly releases (especially when some are missed because of unexpected events).

Yeah I just want quicker releases and I want more people to like my favorite manga lol.

^ Well, she is supposed to be working on an artbook at the same time, with will probably boost the popularity a little.

Weekly may still be to much for her, but bi-weekly would please me much more than those monthly releases (especially when some are missed because of unexpected events).
    Yeah I do think bi-weekly would be enough too And about this artbook, you think it'll be available internationally? Hopefully someone will share it

In the anime, she looked like the right one from the begining (I think ;p).
    rhode wasn't nearly as cute in the anime...not even close. if anything she's in between these two styles. i can't say whether her look would have evolved further had the anime continued on. hoshino's style changed so drastically after she injured her hand but it's also clearly a way for her to indicate that we're supposed to sympathize with the noah more by drawing them to look for appealing/attractive. though tykki always seemed cute in the anime :-)

^ Actually, the place that Allen may find the most information about himself (not counting the Earl's place) would be the inerdimension of the arc itself.

it would be a great place to start indeed...but it seems that allen wants no help from the ark (or the noah or the order). it would make sense for him to scrounge around the 14th's room and see if there's anything he could find but it sounds like he's jettisoning the ark as well and washing his hands of everything he has come across since coming to the order. i take that to mean he's going WAY back....back to where he can first remember himself and mana...
    Last edited by Sinamon; 04-25-2011 at 04:42 AM.

^ He could always check Tim, who knows how many secrets still lie inside of him.

BTW
    Spoiler!

Here, she already looks much better.
    Spoiler!

^ anyone notice that Lenalee looks kinda ugly in that pic?? I think Lenalee's also gotten way prettier especially with her new hair length..