• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Str+9./awberryLulzJam View Post
    Sinamon, I totally agree with your views on those few pages, and I especially loved that one shot of him backing away, I got goosebumps at that one LOL!
    And I think you're right about them meeting once he'd shown the monsters within who's boss, but w';/hat breaks my heart right now is knowing the sad journey he'll have to go through first...and I shall be with him every step of the way! Who's with me?!
    am totally with you and the entire community. it would be heart-wrenching for allen to go through this alone. it would have been nice for lenalee to go with him to support him through this but it's understandable why she couldn't leave and i'm sure he wouldn't have let her. that's why, i hope he eventually goes to mater and finds kinda to get help from an unlikely source lol. but then again, he won't be using the ark anymore so he's gone on a one-way trip to somewhere he thinks is important...somewhere he could learn more about mana? i just wish for allen to catch a break at some point. the dude has to suffer so much all the time.

^ Actually, the place that Allen may find the most information about himself (not counting the Earl's place) would be the inerdimension of the arc itself.

Senior Member StrawberryLulzJam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ Actually, the place that Allen may find the most information about himself (not counting the Earl's place) would be the inerdimension of the arc itself.
    Good point! If he could access the 14th's room again maybe?? But do we know if that still exists? I mean, Timcampy should be able to get him in there... But then you'd worry about the 14th's presence becoming stronger if he stays in the ark no?

Quote Originally Posted by dieya View Post
    We're all with you. Hey, isn't chapter 206 supposed to come out with chapter 205 or something?
    I remember reading that somewhere too!! I'm not sure though..I figured maybe since they weren't released together then she would continue with the previous schedule but I'm not even sure about that anymore. Anyone else here in the know about this?!
    Last edited by StrawberryLulzJam; 04-23-2011 at 10:45 PM. Reason: had somethin' to add :)
    I see the start of an addiction! Oh boy, this is gonna be a good one.

the third one was able to hold my attention the most
    she wasn't about to sit on her laurels either.
    << I LOVE that expression
    Spoiler!

EDIT: aaaaand done! =D http://dark-merchant.deviantart.com/...uest-206147770
    Last edited by Miss_Manga; 04-24-2011 at 05:45 AM.

So I know everyone is saying Road isnt dead (and I hope you're all right T^T) something is different this time she disappeared than the others... Tyki said Apocryphos injured deep enough to even injure the memory of Noah. If this is held as fact then the Noah of Dreams might be dead even...

About the "meeting with Kanda thing" I dont know about that. "?" on the door simply means its not being set up as a specific sustained path from one place to another so hes just going soul searching on his own.

So lets look at the facts before my prediction:
    Lenalee is back with everyone at HQ
    Lavi is held by the Noah right now with Bookman
    Kanda is being his lone swordsman self in Mater
    Allen is now gone to soul search and lets face it hes gonna get stronger by figuring himself out.

Once Apocryphos goes away, maybe back into the shadows or what ever...

I smell a timeskip~

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Manga View Post
    the third one was able to hold my attention the most
    << I LOVE that expression

EDIT: aaaaand done! =D http://dark-merchant.deviantart.com/...uest-206147770
    wow, thank you SO much, miss_m, for taking the time to read and choose a scene to illustrate. i posted a comment on your DA page as well. i'm just really amazed at seeing the scene come to life like that. i can picture it in my mind's eye all i want, but your actual depiction of it just made it crystallize. thank you x 1000!

Quote Originally Posted by Koibito View Post
    I smell a timeskip~
    what's it smell like?

@ sinamon: you're very welcome ;D I'm glad you like it

this is totally random but i was just noticing how incredibly different rhode looks now...so i did this little make-over bit....

Last edited by Arbitrary; 04-24-2011 at 11:51 PM.

maybe at first she wanted them to look like zombie-fied monsters to be feared, but then when they grew to be more liked she toned it down? ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Sinamon View Post
    this is totally random but i was just noticing how incredibly different rhode looks now...so i did this little make-over bit....

In the anime, she looked like the right one from the begining (I think ;p).
    Last edited by Arbitrary; 04-24-2011 at 11:51 PM.