11 29.73%
  • |3| Average

1 2.70%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.70%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.70%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    I think it's Golden week in Japan, so no Jump release this week.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

wtf no naruto this week ???
    Spoiler!

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    f*ck my life.... :[
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bluntman_exe View Post
    I hope Itachi's "gift" is him appearing in an inevitable genjutsu that Sasuke will use on Naruto. So that he can reveal to Sasuke that the dirtbag who is behind the Uchiha massacre is the same person responsible for the death of Naruto's parents - "Madara".He's gotta be the catalyst that breaks Madara's hold over Sasuke.
    So,.. you agree with point 3 in my post:

3. Sasuke will go blind, when he tries to use his doujutsu's ( genjutsu ) on Naruto.. and when Sasuke is inside of Naruto, itachi comes to have a little talk with his little brother Sasuke ( just like Minato had with Naruto ). Itachi will tell Sasuke who's behind his death, Uchiha's fate etc; simple Madara.
    But you're forgetting that there will be " consequences ", if Naruto uses it ( that's what Itachi said; I hope you don't have to use it.. ).

* Click spoiler:
    Spoiler!

I think that it's going to be point 2 or 3.. it has to be. No Naruto this week :( motherfkcers..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

@ Aga I agree with your third point up to a point. I don't think Itachi's crow/gift will make Sasuke go blind when he tries to use doujutsu against Naruto, and I while I do think it's activation will have consequences, I don't think it will be anything that harms Sasuke.

My interpretation of Itachi saying to Naruto "I hope you don't have to use it" was that he was hoping his ameterasu trap would be enough to keep Madara from getting his claws into Sasuke and thus prevent Sasuke being manipulated into hating Konoha and wanting to destroy it.

It would be sweet if Itachi's chakra was somehow able to give Naruto the Rinnegan. However I don't think Kishi will go there as Naruto is already a super power as is, but with the Rinnegan he'd be untouchable. Not even Sasuke or Madara would be able to put a scratch on him if he had a powerful doujutsu to go with his vast chakra reserves.

So sad there's no Naruto this week, the wait for 537 is gonna feel like an eternity!

After seeing Danzou and Madara both try to claim Rikudou type powers by mixing Senju and Uchiha powers together it seems more likely Itachi's power is something similar for Naruto to give him Rikudou like energy as he already has amazing life force energy. Itachi probably already knows about the Rikudou sage story and recognized Naruto's lineage hence why he gave him some of his power.

The illusion crow being a Genjutsu styled Seal sealed into Naruto's Mind that will give him the Mental energies to combine with his Life force energy giving him Rikudou like energy perhaps necessary to defeat Madara who also has Rikudou energy.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

^ Perhaps even to use that Rikudou like energy if he was captured, to use while the Kyuubi is being extracted from him. Something along the lines of Naruto using his chakra to control the Juubi chakra as it's being mixed up inside Gedo Mazo. It was So6P who created, sealed away and divided the juubi, so my reasoning is it would take similarly powerful chakra to access the chakra of something even more fearsome than the Kyuubi, something we've only seen silouhetted when Madara told a tale to the Kages. If Naruto could pull something like that off then then the Juubi would be off limits to Madara and his moon's eye plan would be up in smoke.

I suppose if Naruto gains Rinnegan and Sasuke already has EMS, they'd be able to take down Madara, who has both. I just assumed Naruto and Sasuke together would equal a "Rikudou", even without Naruto gaining a doujutsu. I don't really like the idea of Naruto gaining Rinnegan, even if it's looking more and more likely.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I suppose if Naruto gains Rinnegan and Sasuke already has EMS, they'd be able to take down Madara, who has both. I just assumed Naruto and Sasuke together would equal a "Rikudou", even without Naruto gaining a doujutsu. I don't really like the idea of Naruto gaining Rinnegan, even if it's looking more and more likely.
    the original rokudou sage was, in his totality/peak of power, not only a doujutsu(rinnegan) wielder but a jinchurriki(juubi)... these two aspects combined is what turned him into a god. this pinnacle of power was split been his two sons. the younger with a body probably capable of bearing the juubi itself, let alone the kyuubi. the elder inherited the eyes and held a doujutsu which hasn't even been touched upon in the manga.

i would like to see sasuke come into possession of the elder son's mysterious doujutsu or the rinnegan itself. and with his third eye activated along with blindness or perhaps not, doesn't really matter too much. and naruto gaining the power of the juubi itself..

>:]
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif