• |3| Average

1 2.70%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.70%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.70%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    I was wondering; @ page one, I said that Madara is after " The Pot ". After he heared from White Zetzu that 8 and 9 tails're free, he wanted to join the battlefield and search for his substitute. Then we saw a glimps of Rikudou's weapons ( the pot especially ) and right after that; Madara summoned Gedou Mazou.

- BUT Kabuto was never part of his plan. So far, I've been saying that the real war isn't even started, because Madara didn't entered it yet. And Kabuto was never included.. Madara had to change some stuff because of Kabuto + and he's using his strenght.

Now, I'm confused; what is his substitute?? Did Madara Uchiha came up with his plan ( stealing the pot, extracting kyuubi's powers of kin/gin ) @ this moment, OR is his substitute someone else??

There's no one there with the level of a bijuu..

@ PAUL

You're right. Madara can't capture Naruto, because he wants Sasuke to fight him. But like you said; Madara wants to execute his Moon Eye's Plan ASAP, and that can't happen after extracting the bijuu out of Naruto.

Madara will capture KB first, then he will let Sasuke fight Naruto.. when Sasuke loses, then Madara will take on Naruto. Madara Uchiha, A " manipulated " Rikudou Versus Naruto Uzumaki, a true, destined Yondaime Rikudou Sennin.

I don't know if you recall Madara once had a conversation with Kisame....Madara said he wants to Sync Sasuke up with Gedou Mazou, but he wants to be able to Control Sasuke.

Here is my Latest Theory on Madara's Plan.

Syncing Sasuke:

1) Madara Has Sasuke fight Naruto.
    2) If Sasuke looses and becomes vulnerable, Madara feeds him to GM with the Black Rods

Sync Completed.

Now for the Control Part.

I/We have wondered why Madara was so eager to offer Itachi's eyes to Sasuke. My guess is that Itachi's eyes have been somehow booby trapped by Madara. The Upshot is that Sasuke now has EMS, but Madara will be able control Sasuke with Genjutsu because he has done something to Itachi's eyes.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I don't know if you recall Madara once had a conversation with Kisame....Madara said he wants to Sync Sasuke up with Gedou Mazou, but he wants to be able to Control Sasuke.

Here is my Latest Theory on Madara's Plan.

Syncing Sasuke:

1) Madara Has Sasuke fight Naruto.
    2) If Sasuke looses and becomes vulnerable, Madara feeds him to GM with the Black Rods

Sync Completed.

Now for the Control Part.

I/We have wondered why Madara was so eager to offer Itachi's eyes to Sasuke. My guess is that Itachi's eyes have been somehow booby trapped by Madara. The Upshot is that Sasuke now has EMS, but Madara will be able control Sasuke with Genjutsu because he has done something to Itachi's eyes.
    I remember that Paul.. and it wasn't Kisame, it was Zetzu to be precise ( right after Sasuke left to the Kage Meeting, he said those words to Black Zetzu ).

- You see; since day one, I've been saying that he did something with Itachi's eyes. I thought that he made somekind of " self-destruction jutsu ", when Sasuke tries to use his EMS against Madara. Madara doesn't know what Sasuke's extra doujutsu is going to be after gaining EMS. So, he wants Sasuke to awaken EMS, steal his eyes etc..

I think that Madara knows that Sasuke is going to lose against Naruto. And when that happens; Sasuke will be very vulnerable.. he will be going berserk, because Naruto has defeated him and his hatred will boil up like a M..fcker. THIS WOULD BE, the right moment for Madara to synce Sasuke with Gedou Mazou, why? One of Madara's greatest powers is manipulation, so he will brainwash Sasuke that he needs GM for beating Naruto once and for all.

Like I said above: Madara knows that Sasuke is gonna try to backstack him and that's why I believe that Madara did something with Itachi's eyes. The only way for awakening Sasuke's EMS, is to give him itachi's eyes. After that; he'll watch how everything plays out. Madara Uchiha is playing chest with the shinobi world,.. simple waiting for the right moment.

The big question for me is; When is Itachi's powers inside of Naruto, going to be executed??

1. Itachi's powers inside of Naruto, is only to keep Naruto save from Sasuke's Genjutsu or other doujutsu to get control over the Kyuubi. But then again; Itachi said that he hopes that Naruto doesn't have to use it. Meaning: it will have some huge consequences for Sasuke.

2. Itachi's powers inside of Naruto, is the spiritual energy that Naruto needs, for awakening the
    " Rinnegan ".. ( So far, only Rokudaime Sennin and I, think that there's a huge possibility for this to happen.)

But again; if this is going to happen, then why did Itachi said to Naruto, that he HOPES that he never has to use it??

Only answer I can came up with is; Itachi never knew that Naruto is going to be the 4th. Rikudou.. Itachi couldn't plan that part. So the consequences what would happen to Sasuke by using that jutsu, is going to benefit Naruto instead of hurting Sasuke.

3. Sasuke will go blind, when he tries to use his doujutsu's ( genjutsu ) on Naruto.. and when Sasuke is inside of Naruto, itachi comes to have a little talk with his little brother Sasuke ( just like Minato had with Naruto ). Itachi will tell Sasuke who's behind his death, Uchiha's fate etc; simple Madara.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    I remember that Paul.. and it wasn't Kisame, it was Zetzu to be precise ( right after Sasuke left to the Kage Meeting, he said those words to Black Zetzu ).

- You see; since day one, I've been saying that he did something with Itachi's eyes. I thought that he made somekind of " self-destruction jutsu ", when Sasuke tries to use his EMS against Madara. Madara doesn't know what Sasuke's extra doujutsu is going to be after gaining EMS. So, he wants Sasuke to awaken EMS, steal his eyes etc..

I think that Madara knows that Sasuke is going to lose against Naruto. And when that happens; Sasuke will be very vulnerable.. he will be going berserk, because Naruto has defeated him and his hatred will boil up like a M..fcker. THIS WOULD BE, the right moment for Madara to synce Sasuke with Gedou Mazou, why? One of Madara's greatest powers is manipulation, so he will brainwash Sasuke that he needs GM for beating Naruto once and for all.

Like I said above: Madara knows that Sasuke is gonna try to backstack him and that's why I believe that Madara did something with Itachi's eyes. The only way for awakening Sasuke's EMS, is to give him itachi's eyes. After that; he'll watch how everything plays out. Madara Uchiha is playing chest with the shinobi world,.. simple waiting for the right moment.

The big question for me is; When is Itachi's powers inside of Naruto, going to be executed??

1. Itachi's powers inside of Naruto, is only to keep Naruto save from Sasuke's Genjutsu or other doujutsu to get control over the Kyuubi. But then again; Itachi said that he hopes that Naruto doesn't have to use it. Meaning: it will have some huge consequences for Sasuke.

2. Itachi's powers inside of Naruto, is the spiritual energy that Naruto needs, for awakening the
    " Rinnegan ".. ( So far, only Rokudaime Sennin and I, think that there's a huge possibility for this to happen.)

But again; if this is going to happen, then why did Itachi said to Naruto, that he HOPES that he never has to use it??

Only answer I can came up with is; Itachi never knew that Naruto is going to be the 4th. Rikudou.. Itachi couldn't plan that part. So the consequences what would happen to Sasuke by using that jutsu, is going to benefit Naruto instead of hurting Sasuke.

3. Sasuke will go blind, when he tries to use his doujutsu's ( genjutsu ) on Naruto.. and when Sasuke is inside of Naruto, itachi comes to have a little talk with his little brother Sasuke ( just like Minato had with Naruto ). Itachi will tell Sasuke who's behind his death, Uchiha's fate etc; simple Madara.
    That's very possible.

What Itachi gave to Naruto is not something to overpower or make Naruto immune to EMS, but just a part of his chakra that's going to activate when Sasuke cast a genjutsu on Naruto. That way he can explain everything to Sasuke.

He told Naruto that he he hopes that he never has to use it, because the other way Sasuke would not have listening to Madara and choose another path.

what's been bugging me about this chapter is this late in the game and zetsu still refers to the masked man as "tobi." Zetsu has always been in the shadows and privy to the much bigger picture than most of akatsuki. At first i would have bet my last buck it truly was madara; even in the face of Kabuto's mystery coffin. Now...... all i'm saying when its just zetsu and the big man himself, tobi is the name his right hand man uses to address our masked friend. Kishimoto seems to be leaving the door open on tobi's identity

^ Yeah, same thing here... why not just address him as Madara this time since he has already declared to the ninja world that he is that person. What if tobi aka "Madara" and Zetsu is just one person? Tobi is definite using white zetsu as his body... nyaaaaaa
    I don't know....
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Banned
    It was great Naruto spoiler! i like it. I amazed to see how Tobi getting destroyed to capture Kirabi & Naruto in battlefield. His actual intention was to be fight with Naruto. Whatever Now i am waiting for another Naruto release

another piece of art kishimoto, thank you.

is madara really going to sync (at least try) sasuke with GM? after this chapter, it seems that it's going to be that way.
    is madara really madara? i'm not sure.

tobi is amazing. the fear in the eyes of those fodder ninja was clear: they are not prepared for "that".
    by "that" i mean gedo mazo. finally we are going to see it's powers as well as secrets and at what cost is tobi controlling it.

does tobi control the rinnegan?
    one eye is enough?

i don't think so. more secrets in there.

about naruto and bee,
    naruto needs to change: he is still childish.
    to begin this change, new clothes please.

I hope Itachi's "gift" is him appearing in an inevitable genjutsu that Sasuke will use on Naruto. So that he can reveal to Sasuke that the dirtbag who is behind the Uchiha massacre is the same person responsible for the death of Naruto's parents - "Madara".He's gotta be the catalyst that breaks Madara's hold over Sasuke.

Did Ao, the guy with the Byakugan eye, saw Tobi....as I recall he run after Danzo...he could revile who Tobi really is...and I can bet that Tobi ain't Madara...IT"S OBITO, BITCHES!
    Ona sanja da sam oprao ruke,
    Da sam obrijan, da sam lep.
    Toplo je na jastuku,
    u polusnu.

Mirise na dorucak.
    Prijatan glas iz druge sobe se javlja,
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Idemo!

When's 537 coming out?