View Poll Results: Rate The Chapter!

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • |5| Excellent

    23 62.16%
  • |4| Good

    11 29.73%
  • |3| Average

    1 2.70%
  • |2| Bad

    1 2.70%
  • |1| Terrible

    1 2.70%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 69
  1. #41
    Elder Brother EliteKage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    931
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Human Chakra will simply not be sufficient. The Statue Needs Hachibi and Kyuubi Chakra, well if Madara can't get ALL the Kyuubi's Chakra, I am sure he'll be happy to take some of it. In fact, come to think of it. Maybe Hachibi Chakra plus the Portion of Kyuubi's Chakra in side Kin and Gin, might be enough to revive the Jyuubi. Why not? Afterall even if he captures Naruto he'll only be getting half the Kyuubi. Perhaps his plan will wourk without the whole Kyuubi. It will be a weaker Jyuubi, but it will still be a Jyuubi.
    If that really is the case, then thats pure improvising on Madaras part because obviously he never intended on Kabuto joining the battle and the Kin and Gin brothers being revived.

    Human chakra actually will be sufficient, it was stated that Raikage was bijuu-level chakra, i know hes particuarly strong, but if one guy can have that much chakra then imagine how much chakra thousands of humans could give to the GM. Besides, this would be only be a substitute until he can obtain the hachibi and kyuubi. Theres also the fact that the zetsus must be stealing peoples chakra for a reason.

    Both scenarios are possible, in fact both scenarios may even be possible at the same time. He might just take human chakra in addition to the chakra of the Kin Gin Brothers.

  2. #42
    - I think it's not about the amount of chakra but about the type of chakra. So when Madara said a substitute, I believe he is referring to the Kin-gin brother's chakra. After he said "steal a substitute", the next panel was the gourd where Kinkaku was sealed. Well, like Elite Kage said it could also be both. Probably he could gather all the chakra absorbed and mix the kin-gin nine tail chakra to it, so the amount and type of chakra is almost similar to that of a nine tail. And if Madara could indeed reform the Jyubi using the substitute chakra, I think it would only be temporary since it's not the original nine tail chakra. At least it could give him temporary fire power to overwhelm, subdue and capture Naruto.

    - Chouji is in Giant mode and i can see an aura of chakra still emitting out of him. He doesn't have the chubby face. I wonder what he actually did? Darui is thanking him.

    - For the next chapter... like what Kakuzo said "We're just getting started"...
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

  3. #43
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,893
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    If that really is the case, then thats pure improvising on Madaras part because obviously he never intended on Kabuto joining the battle and the Kin and Gin brothers being revived.

    Human chakra actually will be sufficient, it was stated that Raikage was bijuu-level chakra, i know hes particuarly strong, but if one guy can have that much chakra then imagine how much chakra thousands of humans could give to the GM. Besides, this would be only be a substitute until he can obtain the hachibi and kyuubi. Theres also the fact that the zetsus must be stealing peoples chakra for a reason.

    Both scenarios are possible, in fact both scenarios may even be possible at the same time. He might just take human chakra in addition to the chakra of the Kin Gin Brothers.
    Who knows, it could be improvision, however Madara has contradicted himself somewhat too. On the one hand, he wants to Force Naruto to Fight Sasuke, and on the other He wants to complete his Moon's Eye Plan. Obviously he can't complete the later before the former. Furthermore, Kishi will have to invent another method of Bijuu extraction that won't kill the host, else no more Naruto.

    I just see a possible way for Kishi to move things forward while allowing Naruto to keep the Ntails.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  4. #44
    Senior Member Maximo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Posts
    1,804
    I noticed that Gedou Mazou statue differs every time it appears in the manga :/ Allways something new coming from the statue, recently we discover it has legs :O Whats coming next ?

    I wonder if Madara will steal shinobis chakras right now, basically that is the only thing the Statue can do right ? Nagato used it to eliminate many ninjas with ease, wheter the statue sucks out chakras or souls is however questionable. But, this does mean that lot of Narutos friends will die just like those ninjas involved in the incident of Yahikos death. If that happens then I dont think it would be wise for Kishi to revive them again like he did with Konohas folk.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

  5. #45
    Vor Lord Icho Tolot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    240
    One question pop in my mind, GM is responding to Madara now, but if Kabuto make ET Nagato take control of GM? To whom is going to obey???

  6. #46
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Icho Tolot View Post
    One question pop in my mind, GM is responding to Madara now, but if Kabuto make ET Nagato take control of GM? To whom is going to obey???
    To the one with stronger will and as we know, edo zombies, are more or less will-less, or to the person it will be linked to.

  7. #47
    Senior Member Nano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    565
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Who knows, it could be improvision, however Madara has contradicted himself somewhat too. On the one hand, he wants to Force Naruto to Fight Sasuke, and on the other He wants to complete his Moon's Eye Plan. Obviously he can't complete the later before the former. Furthermore, Kishi will have to invent another method of Bijuu extraction that won't kill the host, else no more Naruto.

    I just see a possible way for Kishi to move things forward while allowing Naruto to keep the Ntails.
    Tobi needs Sasuke to repeat the same thing that Madara did in the fight against Shodai so he can awaken whatever new power Madara found that day and use it, and then use it in his plan - whether it be take his eyes or body or whatever. At least that is what i think. But i dont really see how Naruto will not fight tobi/GM now, so i dont know how it will work out.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

  8. #48
    Vor Lord Icho Tolot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    To the one with stronger will and as we know, edo zombies, are more or less will-less, or to the person it will be linked to.
    Well, it was first linked to Nagato, and the will behind ET Nagato is Kabuto. And Madara has just one rinegan, I don't know If that is going to make any difference.

  9. #49
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,906
    I was wondering; @ page one, I said that Madara is after " The Pot ". After he heared from White Zetzu that 8 and 9 tails're free, he wanted to join the battlefield and search for his substitute. Then we saw a glimps of Rikudou's weapons ( the pot especially ) and right after that; Madara summoned Gedou Mazou.

    - BUT Kabuto was never part of his plan. So far, I've been saying that the real war isn't even started, because Madara didn't entered it yet. And Kabuto was never included.. Madara had to change some stuff because of Kabuto + and he's using his strenght.

    Now, I'm confused; what is his substitute?? Did Madara Uchiha came up with his plan ( stealing the pot, extracting kyuubi's powers of kin/gin ) @ this moment, OR is his substitute someone else??

    There's no one there with the level of a bijuu..

    @ PAUL

    You're right. Madara can't capture Naruto, because he wants Sasuke to fight him. But like you said; Madara wants to execute his Moon Eye's Plan ASAP, and that can't happen after extracting the bijuu out of Naruto.

    Madara will capture KB first, then he will let Sasuke fight Naruto.. when Sasuke loses, then Madara will take on Naruto. Madara Uchiha, A " manipulated " Rikudou Versus Naruto Uzumaki, a true, destined Yondaime Rikudou Sennin.

    [ I was on the same line with you; Madara's substitue being the " Pot ", but Kabuto wasn't part of his plan. Only answer I can think off is; Madara came up with this plan, after he felt / sensed some of Kyuubi's chakra on the battlefield. ]
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

  10. #50
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    I was wondering; @ page one, I said that Madara is after " The Pot ". After he heared from White Zetzu that 8 and 9 tails're free, he wanted to join the battlefield and search for his substitute. Then we saw a glimps of Rikudou's weapons ( the pot especially ) and right after that; Madara summoned Gedou Mazou.

    - BUT Kabuto was never part of his plan. So far, I've been saying that the real war isn't even started, because Madara didn't entered it yet. And Kabuto was never included.. Madara had to change some stuff because of Kabuto + and he's using his strenght.

    Now, I'm confused; what is his substitute?? Did Madara Uchiha came up with his plan ( stealing the pot, extracting kyuubi's powers of kin/gin ) @ this moment, OR is his substitute someone else??

    There's no one there with the level of a bijuu..

    @ PAUL

    You're right. Madara can't capture Naruto, because he wants Sasuke to fight him. But like you said; Madara wants to execute his Moon Eye's Plan ASAP, and that can't happen after extracting the bijuu out of Naruto.

    Madara will capture KB first, then he will let Sasuke fight Naruto.. when Sasuke loses, then Madara will take on Naruto. Madara Uchiha, A " manipulated " Rikudou Versus Naruto Uzumaki, a true, destined Yondaime Rikudou Sennin.

    [ I was on the same line with you; Madara's substitue being the " Pot ", but Kabuto wasn't part of his plan. Only answer I can think off is; Madara came up with this plan, after he felt / sensed some of Kyuubi's chakra on the battlefield. ]
    The GM being linked to a person with special blood, seems to be a need, for it to work properly. It was once linked to Nagato, later it was constantly linked to Hashirama's clone. It's possible that Tobi appeared there to link someone to it and control that person with his genjutsu. The closest person to Sage's blood on that part of the battlefield, may be a hyuga.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •