11 29.73%
  • |3| Average

1 2.70%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.70%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.70%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Guess people still can't appreciate Sakura... guess that's to be expected when the last time we saw her do anything significant to the plot she was sort of at her worst, and since then she's gotten less panel time than Tenten.

Her time will come!

Great chapter.

No stinking barrier will hold Naruto and Bee. Madara's moving and he brought out Gedou Mazou, shit is about to get serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Am I the only one hoping Sakura gets an epic moment in this war?!?!
    Me too. We've seen more of Ten Ten than her.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Great chapter. I dont want KB to die, but it seems only right that it happens. I think GM is going to suck out everybody's soul on the current battle field, then at the end when Naruto wins somehow the souls will be returned thus earning Naruto the title savior of the shinobi world. Also, I loved KB and Naruto's teamwork and I would love to see more of that.

I see that we missed Kakuza and Dan's fight. We probably wont be shown Kakashi's fight, which is a shame. I'm starting to think Kabuto is going to use Nagato and Itachi on Madara. MS and Rinningan vs MS and Rinningan. Plus we all know Kabuto is waiting for the right moment to back-stab Madara

All my favorite quotes from the chapter came from Bee: 1.) Yeah boyyyy 2.) they put up a barrier to keep us contained, but were gonna smash it like a window pane.

I forgot Tenten's qoute: Help...Im dying. that was hilarious

People need to stop saying Kakashi, Iruka, and Sakura should die to help Naruto's development. It wouldnt make any sense to kill Sakura because she's been there from the start. I'm pretty sure Kishi is not going to kill off Kakashi twice. And Naruto has already lost his mom, dad, cousin (Nagato) brother (Saskue)...so I hope they dont kill off his other brother (Iruka). Besides I've always liked Iruka.
    Last edited by OrochiKakaRiya; 04-21-2011 at 02:09 PM.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

- Welcome to the tipping point, this is where the Shinobi army successes begin to crumble

- If I'm not mistaken we have seen Madara summon the statue before so only those who have Rikudo power can summon it.

- Be interesting if we learn the history of that statue is that the Rikudou sage created it using Izanagi before he split the Jyuubi in the 9 bijuu.

- I wonder why Nagato had to have black spikes hooked into his back ???

- Also what did he mean by steal a substitute

Anyways no telling what may happen next...

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - Welcome to the tipping point, this is where the Shinobi army successes begin to crumble

- If I'm not mistaken we have seen Madara summon the statue before so only those who have Rikudo power can summon it.

- Be interesting if we learn the history of that statue is that the Rikudou sage created it using Izanagi before he split the Jyuubi in the 9 bijuu.

- I wonder why Nagato had to have black spikes hooked into his back ???

- Also what did he mean by steal a substitute

Anyways no telling what may happen next...

Substitute = Kin + Gin Kyuubi Chakra, IMO

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    Sakura? Epic?

Killer Bee Tentacle Rape FTW.
    O_O ...... :-| ...... :-) ...... X-D

Also, I was actually expecting Madara to get Sasuke and tell him it was time to go to war (an ending page with Sasuke looking all badass as he headed out to war, showing off a new EMS, would have been uber-counter to last week's chapter ending). It's strange to see Madara get his own hands dirty. ALSO also, I don't like how Sasuke wasn't mentioned at all. Considering that Madara says he's determined to make he and Naruto fight each other, and that Sasuke is the only other Uchiha ever, seems as if Tobi would've calculated him into the war plans.

But Madara truly made up for it with that entrance! Should he have waited before getting involved? Could he have picked a bigger group of badasses to present himself too? Should he have started with something OTHER THAN what appears to be a definite trump card against a platoon that has TenTen and Chouji amongst its ranks? Did that last page satisfy all the readers who have been clamoring for a more believable war with more gut-wrenching loss for the protagonist side while simultaneously sinking the hearts of everyone else who had been happy that the good guys were winning?

(Hint: The answer to the above questions is YES!)

" Real World experience is faster than training every time fool" that alone was epic Naruto and Killer Bee seem to make a great two man cell

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Also, I was actually expecting Madara to get Sasuke and tell him it was time to go to war (an ending page with Sasuke looking all badass as he headed out to war, showing off a new EMS, would have been uber-counter to last week's chapter ending). It's strange to see Madara get his own hands dirty. ALSO also, I don't like how Sasuke wasn't mentioned at all. Considering that Madara says he's determined to make he and Naruto fight each other, and that Sasuke is the only other Uchiha ever, seems as if Tobi would've calculated him into the war plans.
    well... i dont think sasuke even care about this war..
    i mean sasuke doesnt ever think that he is an akatsuki at all.. i think when its time for sasuke to release his eye bandage he want to go directly to konoha cause he has a date with naruto there. lol

the only way madara can make sasuke to involve in the war if madara just throw sasuke in the middle of this ruckus and hopping the alliance to attack sasuke...
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Someone earlier (POW) asked why Nagato had to have the Black Spikes when he summoned and used GM. Here are some thoughts and observations.

Nagato with GM versus Madara with GM:

1) Nagato had no tailed beasts trapped inside GM
    2) Nagato had no Shodaime (Senju/Uzumaki) Chakra infused into GM
    3) Nagato didn't posses Sharingan
    4) Nagato's GM was Handcuffed

Obviously, the purpose of the black spikes were as a direct connection between Nagato's nervous system and GM, and GM was sucking Nagato's Chakra as a power source, which was why Nagato became emaciated (anorexic).

Madara on the other hand is not linking himself to GM, he probably controls it by his sharingan. Madara is not directly powering GM with his own life force since he has the Tailed beasts trapped inside it.

Conclusion: Madara's GM is VASTLY more powerful than Nagato's, but Nagato probably had better fine control of the thing via his own direct connection (Syncing).

I also agree with the person who said that GM was probably created by RS as a vessel which duplicates the appearance and function of the Jyuubi's body (using Izanagi), as a temporary contain ment of the Jyuubi's Chakra, before he split it up into the 9 Bijuus while he was launching its real body into orbit.

Edit: Hats off to Icho Tolot, Squad Zero who had similar ideas that I had missed before making this post.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

If Kabuto plans to betray Tobi, then now is the time. He will need to go for Sasuke now or, he will make Edo Itachi & Nagato fight against Tobi and team up the Edo jinchurkis with Bee and Naruto to fight against GM.