11 29.73%
  • |3| Average

1 2.70%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.70%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.70%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Gedo Mazou is on the field!! That's pretty much looks like the 10-tails except the tails seem to be cut off. With Hachibi and Kyubi, I think it will just turn into Jyubi. If Madara wants to kick it up a notch, it's time for the Allied Shinobi forces to as well.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Nice chapter!

So Madara is planing to get the Kin&Gin brothers as a substitute for the 8 and 9 tails....Maybe with them inside Gedou Mazou the handcuffs is going to come off(was reading again, last panel they broke off) and he will get a power up.

Well I think things are going to speed up a little bit, probably we not going to see Kakashi rampage.

I think for the next 2 chapters we are going to see a little of Madara new powers.

@ Aga Bomba

Don't think Kishi is going to show us: 1, 3;
    Sasuke is going to be the last one;
    Nagato/Itachi is going to be a surprise;
    Kabuto is going to be a key of this war;
    The ET jinchuriki is IMO is going to be the first Naruto/Bee adversaries;
    Gaara / Tsuchikage vs. Old Kage's, maybe 3 or 4 chpaters up.
    Last edited by Icho Tolot; 04-21-2011 at 03:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Am I the only one hoping Sakura gets an epic moment in this war?!?!
    Yes.

Great chapter! this is going to be awesome watching those 2 against GM.

So the Fan is still up for grabs - Naruto is heading that way and hopefully the fan will be his.

I had an idea that the Fan may actually allow naruto to balance out the Kyuubi's chakra drain when in KB mode. The Sage invented the weapon and gave it its powers - he was a Jinchuriki and apparently used the same sealing technique Naruto used to lock the Jyuubi away. If (according to the Hachibi) the Kyuubi isnt one to give up his powers, meaning wont co-operate, then the Jyuubi would not have been very helpfull either. So the Sage would have had to find a way around it. So my theory is that he made the fan and integrated it into the seal to steal the Bijuu's side of the chakra, so as he used chakra, so did the Jyuubi, allowing balance to be preserved (and not dying). Thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

@Nano,

The Fan allow the user to produce any kind of chakra right? That is really useful if you have a ton of chakra to spare, in case a Jinchuriki, but i don't see how Naruto is going to use that for balance, the Fan only sucks a lot of chakra each time is used.

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    Yes.

Great chapter! this is going to be awesome watching those 2 against GM.

So the Fan is still up for grabs - Naruto is heading that way and hopefully the fan will be his.

I had an idea that the Fan may actually allow naruto to balance out the Kyuubi's chakra drain when in KB mode. The Sage invented the weapon and gave it its powers - he was a Jinchuriki and apparently used the same sealing technique Naruto used to lock the Jyuubi away. If (according to the Hachibi) the Kyuubi isnt one to give up his powers, meaning wont co-operate, then the Jyuubi would not have been very helpfull either. So the Sage would have had to find a way around it. So my theory is that he made the fan and integrated it into the seal to steal the Bijuu's side of the chakra, so as he used chakra, so did the Jyuubi, allowing balance to be preserved (and not dying). Thoughts?
    It'd be cool if Naruto could selectively spend only Kyuubi chakra for the Fan. It'd also give him a new tool in battle for some added versatility (more ranged jutsu and elemental techniques). To be honest, Naruto's the perfect heir for it, as he's both the Rikudou's heir and the Kyuubi's host; it's only natural the Banana Fan pass from the KinGin Bros to Naruto. With his Sage Mode and Kyuubi Mode power-ups, Naruto could always afford to use the Fan, and he's one of the few with enough chakra to do this.

Think Sakura's death would be great character development boost for Naruto as well as satisfy some of the readers.

great chapter i mean the S**ts about to hit the fan now LOL. can not wait for the next chapter.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

IIRC Gedo had to suck out some power from Pain to be used in battle for its pwnage attacks. Perhaps Madara is out to steal the jar with the Gin/Kin twins souls in it to power Gedo? I also agree that Naruto will probably end up with the banana fan... what is up with badasses using fans all the time? Is it some kind of symbolism that they are so bad ass they don't need a real weapon?

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Sakura? Epic?

Killer Bee Tentacle Rape FTW.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."