7 36.84%
  • l Average l

3 15.79%
  • l Bad l

0 0%
  • l Terrible l

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Tsukushima's sword supposedly cuts through everything...Except Ginjo' sword?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Lol yea I was wondering if he could actually cut through anything or if it was just an exaggeration.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    I find it highly interesting that Ichigo's fullbring is mimicking his FGT form what with the swordish type thing attached to his arm. Obviously it's still incomplete, but I wonder how it will turn out, will his fullbring really bring his shinigami powers back complete with Zangetsu? I'm still iffy on how that will turn out.
    yeah i don't quite understand how fullbring will renew his shinigami powers

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Tsukushima's sword supposedly cuts through everything...Except Ginjo' sword?
    Seems like Ginjo's sword did something to Tsukishima's.

I'm assuming the discussion here is so slow because the story is so uninteresting at this point.

-Tsuki's thingy was called "Book of the End", which sounds awesome X-)

-Then it turned out to be a sword. Ok, don't know what books have to do with swords, but it could still be awesome :-)

-Then we saw it cut and not cut Orihime at the same time, building the mystery around this sword X-)

-We saw that it altered her memories somehow, and we know that Tsuki's sword is not just for swinging around. It has some serious abilities X-D

-Now Ginjou tells us that it was, in fact, just an ordinary sword. It can just "cut hard", making the fact that it's called 'Book of the End' completely meaningless, whereas every other fullbrings are named directly after what they do ':-/

-Fan reaction is "Wow. At least if it can cut through anything, it has to make his opponents seriously consider how they approach dueling him" :-)

-Kubo's reaction is "Gotcha! LULZ!!! Ichigo can stop his sword. And Ginjou. Surprise buttsechs, it wuz just an ordinary sword you stoopidheds!!111!!" :-(

-Where the hell is any of this going? >:-(

-Hope every one of them dies horribly and we get back to Soul Society characters. There are so many more stories that can be told there :-)

^ No, it's not that it can't cut anything, it's just that he doesn't whant to cut. He clearly didn't went for the killing strike on any of the characters yet. He is waiting for Ichigo to master his fullbring, the same way as Ginjou is. The question is, why both of them whant the same thing ?

It's possible that Tsuki's sword has different power than this, but it is possible that Ginjou's power is just an uncutable sword, a direct oposition to Tsuki's. It could be that Tsuki can concentrate on cuting only one thing and when something new pops up, it just doesn't cut it, because it didn't reach it's appointed destination.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    His fullbring got more powerfull, as well as his fullbring skills got up. The question is, what about Rukia's voice that was coming from the badge. Was it Ichigo's fullbring, or was it something else ?
    Everyone assumed it was Rukia back then... but just a thought, what about hollow Zangetsu?

I really liked the chapter a lot and there are so many possibilities Kubo can go from here. Good action with a decent amount of plot thrown in together. Big thumbs up from me.
    I'm assuming the discussion here is so slow because the story is so uninteresting at this point.
    Not uninteresting at all, it's just that it's Easter in a lot of countries right now so I assume people aren't as keen to check Mangashare for Bleach, and that the Bleach forums just don't seem to have a lot of fans/regular readers so activity always seems to be lower in general.

It does indeed seem that Tsukishima can direct when to cut or not at will, but this only work on the object he is aiming at, as noticed when he cut Orihime and we could still see a strand of hair being cut off. Kubo obviously did that with some kind of intention in mind.

I also do think there is a significant meaning to Tsuki's fullbring, but as I said, we have probably to experience the full extent of it because I think both Tsuki and Ginjo are hiding information from the readers.

^
    Spoiler!

It clearly says, that it was Rukia's voice, unless you think that Zangetsu's(his fullbring side) new human form will be a copy of her.

BTW don't you think that Gijnou's sword is a little small ?

Spoiler!

Previously it was shown to be bigger than half of his body.

Spoiler!

Ah, I forgot about that. But I was thinking about other times, as well.

As for the sword lengths, Tsuki's sword also seems to vary and I guess they can control the size of it to some extent.

good chapter
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!