• l Bad l

0 0%
  • l Terrible l

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bleach Bleach 445 Discussions / 446 Predictions

Chapter 445: The Dark Beat

What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

It's Interesting how fast ichigo has developed his Fullbring abilities, though they seem to resemble his shinigami powers to a very high grade!

Imo he'll save the other sword guy, by throwing out some getsuga-ish attack, or even by conberting his fullbring into his good ol Bankai

Ichigo reminds me of mutant Aizen with the sword hand lol

I find it highly interesting that Ichigo's fullbring is mimicking his FGT form what with the swordish type thing attached to his arm. Obviously it's still incomplete, but I wonder how it will turn out, will his fullbring really bring his shinigami powers back complete with Zangetsu? I'm still iffy on how that will turn out.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    I find it highly interesting that Ichigo's fullbring is mimicking his FGT form what with the swordish type thing attached to his arm. Obviously it's still incomplete, but I wonder how it will turn out, will his fullbring really bring his shinigami powers back complete with Zangetsu? I'm still iffy on how that will turn out.
    His fullbring got more powerfull, as well as his fullbring skills got up. The question is, what about Rukia's voice that was coming from the badge. Was it Ichigo's fullbring, or was it something else ?

Great chapter.

Don't find it weird at all how fast Ichigo has developed his fullbring powers. Ichigo learns better in battle, he takes whatever he learns in training and expand on it. Can't wait to see his fullbring fully evolved and I don't want to guess anymore how it will look. I think Chad said it best, "To be cloaked in power is his true self." Got to see Chad show off a little of his power after so long and it definitely looks like he's gotten stronger. I kind of doubt Tsukishima and Ginjou will go at though next chapter. Still it looks like it will be a good one.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Anyone else would had much rather see Chad vs Tsukishima? I seriously have no interest in seeing these characters fight amongst one another. Pissed me off Ichida was taking out so early too. I want to see Chad kick some ass.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 04-21-2011 at 01:26 PM.

good chapter 5/5 can not wait for the next one.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Almost 6am, so no time to go in depth this time.

5/5 Epic Growth only occurs IN battle.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

twas a cool chapter. However, I'm dissapointed in Tsukishima, only because he doesnt seem anywhere close to Aizen's epicness. Aizen was a hell of a villian, who basically beat the crap out of everyone. This new guy seems like 1/8 of Aizen. Anyway I'll continue to read and reserve judgement until the end. However, I am liking Ichigo's full bring. As Chad said, "To be cloaked in power is Ichigo's true self".
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.