• Why do I read this crap?

0 0%
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

One Piece One Piece Chapter 622 Discussions / 623 Predictions

Translation Corrections.
    Koala's a Girl!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aohige_AP View Post
    Right off the bat, I see some errors.
    This Naruhodo guy keeps mistaking who's saying what.

When Shirahoshi was at her mother's grave, JINBE described what she's praying about, not Shirahoshi herself.
    Likewise, the very first page on this chapter, Tiger is telling King Neptune (and addressing him formally, he shows respect to his king)
    Why he intends to free the slaves. But this Naruhodo guy translated it like he's addressing the slaves themselves.

When Strawberry is reporting to Kizaru, he mentions Jinbe as an unknown who's just as built as Tiger, but hard to proximate strength.
    The translator made it sound like he was mentioning all of them, but in fact, he was describing just one man (Jinbe)

Tiger says what frightens him the most is the devil that dwells in his heart. Take that as you will.

And Koala refers to herself as "atashi". She's a girl.
    I don't think Naruhodo knows Japanese pronouns very well, and that's probably what's causing his mistakes on who's saying what.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 04-21-2011 at 02:08 AM.

EPIC CHAPTER!

I want some moar!

Brutal punch Jinbei, that's just some human. Arlong is still evil.

Kizaru = Vice Admiral Borsalino? WAT?

A pirate ship with some sort of fox?

Koala! :'(

Last edited by Arbitrary; 04-20-2011 at 02:01 PM.

Love the chapter! 5/5
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Awesome chapter is awesome, really starting to get curious on how the crew will fall apart.
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic139471_1.gif
    Don't be a cocky bastard....check out Toriko! http://www.mangareader.net/349/toriko.html

Neptune father of the year.

Young NFP's lol funny how Daruma calls the humans exactly what his fish is in RL in its natural habitat.

Kuroobi with Jinbe using Fishmen Karate f*cking awesome!

Tiger fooling the Marines with the brand was also another nice touch made the Sun Pirates symbol more meaningful.

LMFAO WTF! Page 11 that marine talking to Kizura his long hair he puts his marine hat on top, looks freaking ridiculous!

Jinbe smacking Arlong good stuff.

This chapter just keeps getting better and better the more pages I turn lol. Page 15 DAVY BACK FIGHT PIRATES! HAHA They played against the Sun Pirates lol!

Koala probably going have a gag like Chopper. Everyone will think she's a boy when really a girl. Will Oda play around with the flat chested comedy?

Queen Otohime's coloring fan art was nice add.

Reposting what I said on the spoiler thread:

"Tiger: I witnessed..human!" I can clearly see the f*cked up sh*t Oda was subtly saying making Tiger say this.

The next crew member a girl named Koala?!!? F*cking awesome! Will Koala be the cutesy idiotic girl we was hoping out of Perona? Who ever she is, she'll definitely take part in the story. Although if her pass is the same as the Snake sisters she doesn't seem to be much of a appealing addition to the crew that way. She has the highest chances of being the next member now out of anyone from this arc imo.That is if she doesn't end up being another Ika/Aisa/Chimney/the girl who caused Dorry and Brogy to start dueling. Oh Koala, Oda likes having little girls like you make a big impact on the plot. I look forward to see how you stir Tiger's fate up with a stick. This also shows even more that Hammond was completely off.

So if I'm reading this right, the chapter goes back to 16 years ago when Tiger talks to Neptune, then to 15 years ago when Tiger and Jinbe get bounties, and then to 12 years ago when they meet Koala. Jinbe said that he set Arlong into East Blue 11 years ago a couple chapters ago. Fisher Tiger's death is approaching.

I'm also liking Fisher Tiger's character. Very helpful to anyone who's suffered at the hands of the World Nobles and not wanting to kill humans. Didn't think he'd run into another ex-slave that he freed years after it happened.

so much for the big double chapter, but this chapter was just epic 10/10. great chapter and they all looked epic in battle. so, kizzaru is only a vice admiral here huh. i still hope we might see a former admiral in this arc, maybe tiger takes one down or something. but it was cool to see the bounties. lol, i also wonder if we might see that kid some where again. but who wants to bet the kids home is near the marines. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    so much for the big double chapter, but this chapter was just epic 10/10. great chapter and they all looked epic in battle. so, kizzaru is only a vice admiral here huh. i still hope we might see a former admiral in this arc, maybe tiger takes one down or something. but it was cool to see the bounties. lol, i also wonder if we might see that kid some where again. but who wants to bet the kids home is near the marines. lol
    Double issue doesn't mean more pages than usual, just one issue for two weeks. The next chapter will come out on May 4/5, spoilers out as early as the 2nd of May.

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Man tears bro.. just man tears.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

So where could this Koala be now in the present time? Dead I guess.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Wow! The pacing of this flashback is phenomenal--a lot of history is happening, all within the pages of a single chapter. AND IT ALL MAKES SENSE! Loved how they really fleshed out Boss Tai, and Oda's showing the Sun Pirates exploits, their effects on young Hodi and his posse, and the Queen's continued efforts at peace all on the same page really shows the developing conflict coming between the Neptune Army and NFP.

Also, don't know who this Koala chick/dude is, but it's a pretty safe bet that this journey to take her/him/it home will be what causes the decay in the Sun Pirates. Now that we know Fisher Tiger didn't die from blood loss during the attack, I am more curious than ever to find out how he did!

AWESOME chapter!!!