Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    @ Rokudaime Sennin..

No. It's still his Sharingan eye. If you think about it; he has to keep the sharingan. Having a Sharingan and Rinnegan is what makes him " godlike ", if you know what I mean. Also, having those two doujutsu's / having already uchiha bloodline / manipulation DNA of 1st Hokage.. that's what makes Madara the 3th Rikudou.

- Besides; if his teleportation / dimension jutsu is related to the sharingan ( I STILL believe that this was his extra doujutsu that he gained after awakening EMS ), then he won't replace it with another Rinnegan Eye. IF MADARA stills tries to execute Moon Eye's Plan, then he still needs his Sharingan eye for executing such technique ( and GM's chakra capacity ) and he needs the Rinnegan eye for controlling Gedou Mazo.

[ I thought that Madara was going to use those 100 sharingan eyes to boost his T- Yomi that he wants to execute on the surface of the moon, but maybe I was right in the beginning when I said that, he only has those eyes for observing / learning all the doujutu's of the Sharingan. Time will tell.. ]

THE WAR FINALLY BEGINS! Just wait for Madara Uchiha, just like I said..

AND YES; Killer Bee is a goner, finito! KILLER BEE will sacrifice himself, so that Naruto can escape and of course; for the safety and future of the shinobi world. KB's death is going to be a main factor in Naruto's mental growth and understanding what Nagato meant with his last dying words.
    Naruto and KB are both Jinchirikuu's and KB was for sure a helpfull friend during his training lessons.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Killerbee is done for, sad to say. Also I think Madara may have killed the shinobi guarding the Rikudou's treasures. If he opens that large gourd/flask, kinkaku could be released.

It's gonna get real intense soon. Also, hard to make out by that pic, did Madara implant the second rinnegan also?
    I'm not sure, but didn't the Older Brother's Sharingan have multiple rings and Tomoes, just like Madara's new Sharingan?

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    @ Rokudaime Sennin..

No. It's still his Sharingan eye. If you think about it; he has to keep the sharingan. Having a Sharingan and Rinnegan is what makes him " godlike ", if you know what I mean. Also, having those two doujutsu's / having already uchiha bloodline / manipulation DNA of 1st Hokage.. that's what makes Madara the 3th Rikudou.

- Besides; if his teleportation / dimension jutsu is related to the sharingan ( I STILL believe that this was his extra doujutsu that he gained after awakening EMS ), then he won't replace it with another Rinnegan Eye. IF MADARA stills tries to execute Moon Eye's Plan, then he still needs his Sharingan eye for executing such technique ( and GM's chakra capacity ) and he needs the Rinnegan eye for controlling Gedou Mazo.

[ I thought that Madara was going to use those 100 sharingan eyes to boost his T- Yomi that he wants to execute on the surface of the moon, but maybe I was right in the beginning when I said that, he only has those eyes for observing / learning all the doujutu's of the Sharingan. Time will tell.. ]

THE WAR FINALLY BEGINS! Just wait for Madara Uchiha, just like I said..

AND YES; Killer Bee is a goner, finito! KILLER BEE will sacrifice himself, so that Naruto can escape and of course; for the safety and future of the shinobi world. KB's death is going to be a main factor in Naruto's mental growth and understanding what Nagato meant with his last dying words.
    Naruto and KB are both Jinchirikuu's and KB was for sure a helpfull friend during his training lessons.
    1) Madara is the 2nd Rikudou, Nagato was 3rd (according to Madara at least, there must be some trick to this).

2) Those Sharingans were spare parts for when he spams Izanagi

3) KB's death will sure impact Naruto, but wait till IRUKA's DEATH, yup you read it here first.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I'm not sure, but didn't the Older Brother's Sharingan have multiple rings and Tomoes, just like Madara's new Sharingan?

1) Madara is the 2nd Rikudou, Nagato was 3rd (according to Madara at least, there must be some trick to this).

3) KB's death will sure impact Naruto, but wait till IRUKA's DEATH, yup you read it here first.
    Isn't that a assumption? I don't remember that clearly being said for his reason having all those eye's.

Iruka's Death nice prediction, now that will definitely be a huge impact.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Isn't that a assumption? I don't remember that clearly being said for his reason having all those eye's.

Iruka's Death nice prediction, now that will definitely be a huge impact.
    True It's an assumption, but it does have one demonstrated instance. Frankly I can't see any other use for them. We haven't seen Madara's original Sharingan ever since he first appeared, to me it implies that the originals were elsewhere and those Sharingans were his spares.

It could be that both yours and Aga's assumptions are one in the same too.

Here's a nice coloring of that page maybe kill few minutes until the chapter release on mangastream.

Spoiler!

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

1. Yea,.. You're right. I said it wrong and technically speaking, it's true that Madara WAS the 2nd Rikudou. Madara possessed over both Senju and Uchiha's powers after his fight with Hashirama; way before the birth of Nagato.
    Spoiler!

- BUT like you said; " there must be some trick to this ". You'll never know the real truth when it comes to Madara Uchiha. I personally still think, that he meant it indirectly (giving Nagato the Rinnegan, inducing Yahiko to create Akatsuki).

A Rinnegan is a re-incarnation.. a Tool from the Heaven to provide peace in the world. A Tool that has to be awaken in the younger brother's lineage.. Senju. Knowing that Madara is a 100% hard 2 the Bone UCHIHA, being the first one who awakened EMS, his hatred that boiled up against Hashirama and Konoha Village,.. every aspect of Uchiha Madara as a person / shinobi, makes him not compatibal for being the true, destined Rikudou; like Nagato was and in the end probably Naruto Uzumaki.

2. 100 Sharingan's as a spare for using Izanagi?? Naah.. that's simple too much. Madara wanted Shisui's eye so badly and I can't believe that he wanted that eye, just to spam Izanagi. Madara had a lot of other Sharingans for such technique. Madara Uchiha is doing something with those eyes, believe me. Like I said; observing / analyzing all the doujutsu's of the Sharingan is very possible and maybe my last thought is correct; Madara somehow needs a buch of Sharingan's when he's gonna try to execute an Eternal T- Yomi on the surface of the moon.
    Then again; someone with EMS, has no problem in using T- Yomi, why? Itachi had only MS and he became mainly blind by using T- Yomi that much. Madara has EMS and with the chakra capacity that he has of all the bijuu's,.. it's very possible for him to that the executing without all those 100 Sharingan's.

Still a big mysterie for me..

3. Hahahaha.. amazing. Kb's impact okey, but if you're right about IRUKA ?!?!? Naah.. wow, that would be EPIC and SAD, at the same time. To bring some flavour to that assumption; SASUKE has to kill him, what about that? HOW will Naruto forgive him.. like he did against Nagato? If Madara kills Iruka, okey.. but if SASUKE does it, crazy shit if you ask me.

[ I don't want Kakashi to die, but I would LOVE TO SEE, Sasuke fighting Kakashi and kills him in the end ( like Orochimaru vs. Sarutobi. People are gonna hate me for this, but THIS could make the WAR more EPIC then it already is ]
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

I paused for a good 3 seconds to figure out what this T-Yomi you've been talking about.

Then I realized it's just Tsukiyomi.

why must MangaStream torture the Narutards? What kind of shitty service is this? I want my money back. :(

@A and B: will do in depth later, but for now simply wanna point out that the so called Uchiha Madara, aka Tobidara being the Niidaime Rikudou was an incomplete Rikudou, as he would've never had a rinnegan awakening of his own. Nagato's rinnegan is his own, the fact that Edo Nagato was revived with it, means that it wasn't a transplant, it is part of his soul and dna, we saw his awakening. Nagato's awakened rinnegan is the same as Itachi's awakened Mangekyo, their doujutsus are a part of them, imprinted on their soul.

Kabuto wanted to edo summon Shisui using his eye in Danzou's right socket. The doujutsus (eyes) dna belongs to the respective uchihas. Had Kabuto used Shisui's eye, Danzou wouldn't have been summoned but Shisui. If Kabuto were to use Kakashi's transplanted eye, Obito would be summoned, not kakashi. To Edo summon kakashi, he would've had to use kakashi's dna, and the edo revived kakashi wouldn't be born with Obito's eye again, as that was simply a transplant, kakashi would've been revived with two normal eyes. Same goes for Nagato, had the rinnegan not been his own, he would've been revived with two normal uzumaki eyes. That said, Madara did play a role in Nagato's awakening. Also Nagato being an uzumaki, in order to become a Rikudou would've needed the other half of the equation, uchiha spiritual energies, that's what Madara could've helped him gain, possibly a spiritual energy transfer into Nagato's pregnant mother. Anyways, this is enough for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    why must MangaStream torture the Narutards? What kind of shitty service is this? I want my money back. :(

@A and B: will do in depth later, but for now simply wanna point out that the so called Uchiha Madara, aka Tobidara being the Niidaime Rikudou was an incomplete Rikudou, as he would've never had a rinnegan awakening of his own. Nagato's rinnegan is his own, the fact that Edo Nagato was revived with it, means that it wasn't a transplant, it is part of his soul and dna, we saw his awakening. Nagato's awakened rinnegan is the same as Itachi's awakened Mangekyo, their doujutsus are a part of them, imprinted on their soul.

Kabuto wanted to edo summon Shisui using his eye in Danzou's right socket. The doujutsus (eyes) dna belongs to the respective uchihas. Had Kabuto used Shisui's eye, Danzou wouldn't have been summoned but Shisui. If Kabuto were to use Kakashi's transplanted eye, Obito would be summoned, not kakashi. To Edo summon kakashi, he would've had to use kakashi's dna, and the edo revived kakashi wouldn't be born with Obito's eye again, as that was simply a transplant, kakashi would've been revived with two normal eyes. Same goes for Nagato, had the rinnegan not been his own, he would've been revived with two normal uzumaki eyes. That said, Madara did play a role in Nagato's awakening. Also Nagato being an uzumaki, in order to become a Rikudou would've needed the other half of the equation, uchiha spiritual energies, that's what Madara could've helped him gain, possibly a spiritual energy transfer into Nagato's pregnant mother. Anyways, this is enough for now.
    A very good explanation RS. For Now I am Convinced. The Part about the Spiritual energy transfer was, sort of...err! shall I say ..err! ...Grrraaagh! I just can't say things like that publicly.
    Last edited by paulbee; 04-21-2011 at 02:33 AM.