1 11.11%
  • |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Ah sweet the new chapter of Fairy Tail finally came out. Ok here we go first panel HELLO! Just about sums up my initial reaction.

Love that pop diva color page with the beauties of Fairy Tail while the guys are bunched in the background. Mashima has kept this going for so long and the plot still hasn't fallen flat yet, that is very impressive.

I was wondering what the remaining members of Grimoire were going to do, and now we have the answer to that. Rusty looks to be much too powerful for the girls and Lily to handle, I'm guessing someone interferes there.

Even in the middle of the rain only wearing a bikini Erza is still the most intimidating female in the entire manga. In fact that may have only increased her credibility. Mira was probably referencing Erza back when she was defeated and now we'll get to see the Titania strut her stuff for the first time since the exam began. I like Azuma too so it should be a good fight, don't be surprised once Erza busts out the Explosion Armor.

Gray and Ultear, yeah I just have no idea what's going on. Logic says Ultear's just playing Iceboy, but Deliora was a product of Zeref which Ur handled personally. Of course to save Gray, but could there have been another reason why? Mashima is going to put this off until the last possible moment too, I know it. Gray could really switch sides, and that is what keeps me guessing.

Bluenote having gravity based magic gives him a healthy dose of originality. I don't see him being defeated, Natsu simply isn't strong enough and no one else on the island surpasses the Salamander in brute strength. Gildartz returning is the only way I could possibly see him being dispatched. He most likely has some history with Fairy Tail as well if he's interested in Mavis.

Cana finally reveals her true intentions and they're not too far enough from what people predicted. She wants to meet with her father and apparently only feels she'd be able to if she attained S-Class. The grave is now emanating some type of energy so maybe it'll save the guild since it's currently in dire straits and Grimoire will have to retreat? Whatever the case this arc has been fantastic and I'm still invested after all this time.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Ah sweet the new chapter of Fairy Tail finally came out. Ok here we go first panel HELLO! Just about sums up my initial reaction.

Love that pop diva color page with the beauties of Fairy Tail while the guys are bunched in the background. Mashima has kept this going for so long and the plot still hasn't fallen flat yet, that is very impressive.

I was wondering what the remaining members of Grimoire were going to do, and now we have the answer to that. Rusty looks to be much too powerful for the girls and Lily to handle, I'm guessing someone interferes there.

Even in the middle of the rain only wearing a bikini Erza is still the most intimidating female in the entire manga. In fact that may have only increased her credibility. Mira was probably referencing Erza back when she was defeated and now we'll get to see the Titania strut her stuff for the first time since the exam began. I like Azuma too so it should be a good fight, don't be surprised once Erza busts out the Explosion Armor.

Gray and Ultear, yeah I just have no idea what's going on. Logic says Ultear's just playing Iceboy, but Deliora was a product of Zeref which Ur handled personally. Of course to save Gray, but could there have been another reason why? Mashima is going to put this off until the last possible moment too, I know it. Gray could really switch sides, and that is what keeps me guessing.

Bluenote having gravity based magic gives him a healthy dose of originality. I don't see him being defeated, Natsu simply isn't strong enough and no one else on the island surpasses the Salamander in brute strength. Gildartz returning is the only way I could possibly see him being dispatched. He most likely has some history with Fairy Tail as well if he's interested in Mavis.

Cana finally reveals her true intentions and they're not too far enough from what people predicted. She wants to meet with her father and apparently only feels she'd be able to if she attained S-Class. The grave is now emanating some type of energy so maybe it'll save the guild since it's currently in dire straits and Grimoire will have to retreat? Whatever the case this arc has been fantastic and I'm still invested after all this time.
    Awesome read. I can tell you're excited for this chapter, your love for this manga's showing.

Agree with you, this arc has been truly great, much better than the edolas arc. It not only set forth the main plot of the rest of the manga, but brought in some great powerful villains. The manga's much better now, with a more complicated and intriguing plot.

Oh, and Bluenote is Deva. Sry, just had to get that out there, it's the narutardism in me.

Great chapter.

Lucy in the first panel. YUMMY!! Erza on page 10, WOW!! So Bluenote is looking for Mavis's grave too, hope we get the reason next chapter.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Awesome read. I can tell you're excited for this chapter, your love for this manga's showing.

Agree with you, this arc has been truly great, much better than the edolas arc. It not only set forth the main plot of the rest of the manga, but brought in some great powerful villains. The manga's much better now, with a more complicated and intriguing plot.

Oh, and Bluenote is Deva. Sry, just had to get that out there, it's the narutardism in me.
    What can I say I'm a Fairy Tail Fanatic. I'd go as far as to say I like it as much as you like Naruto. (and yes Roku that's possible)

The Deva comparison is a good one, but get back to me once Bluenote starts to make reference to his name every other speech bubble for philosophical diatribes and then we'll talk.

I'm sure he'll leave Fairy Tail blue in the face, and on that note I'll catch you later.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    What can I say I'm a Fairy Tail Fanatic. I'd go as far as to say I like it as much as you like Naruto. (and yes Roku that's possible)

The Deva comparison is a good one, but get back to me once Bluenote starts to make reference to his name every other speech bubble for philosophical diatribes and then we'll talk.

I'm sure he'll leave Fairy Tail blue in the face, and on that note I'll catch you later.
    After this chapter I can say that Fairy Tail is my #1 read.

true that if any one was still holding on to the notion that fairy tail was still under bleach this chapter did not just shatter there hopes but it obliterated them in to dust.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fairy Tail is way,way better than Bleach now. Bleach's plot has failed to progress that much but Fairy Tail's is getting more and more interesting and intriguing.

Anyway, the next chapter's title is "that which couldn't be said." I think it kinda refers to the first master's name. This is the first time his name was spoken. Before this chapter, they always refer to him just as the first master. I'm not really that sure though.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Fairy Tail's the only manga I look forward to every week right now. I still read others when I have the time and find them interesting, but most of them are at that stage where they're sleepwalking through the arcs they're in.

Freaking awesome chapter.

Maybe Bluenote is Kana's dad? If the S-Class exam was roughly the same each time (find the grave) it might explain Kana's obsession and obviously Bluenote is obsessed with finding it too.

Last thought, whatever Ultear says i'm believing about as much as Madara with his history lessons.

Quote Originally Posted by Shijima View Post
    Maybe Bluenote is Kana's dad? If the S-Class exam was roughly the same each time (find the grave) it might explain Kana's obsession and obviously Bluenote is obsessed with finding it too.
    That makes sense. Probably that's the condition which Bluenote (if he is indeed her father) said to Cana before they can meet again. She must be planning something with the grave since she put Lucy to sleep and didn't want her to go with her. There must be something Bluenote wants in the grave, kinda like the deathwand in Dumbledore's grave.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA