Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

This anime is officially in my weekly watch list now. Just watched the 2nd episode, it was sweet. It just tied in all the coolness of the plot. So he basically has to be smart and try to get out of that wonderland.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Yeah, some great episodes, and it seems like they really headed at about an episode per chapter.
    Maybe I just forgot the theme park aspect of the manga since after a while, they really stop "enforcing that idea" of a public theme park after a few chapters. Man, I would really like to believe that no part of humanity would be stupid enough to actually think of, continue, and endorse something like a "most deadly of all" prisoner amusement park.
    Last edited by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z; 05-22-2011 at 12:34 PM.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Yeah, some great episodes, and it seems like they really headed at about an episode per chapter.
    Maybe I just forgot the them park aspect of the manga since after a while, they really stop "enforcing that idea" of a public theme park after a few chapters. Man, I would really like to believe that no part of humanity would be stupid enough to actually think of, continue, and endorse something like a "most deadly of all" prisoner amusement park.
    Well, later it just becomes a true coloseum, that's all. Deadman vs man made Deadman(in public).

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Maybe I just forgot the them park aspect of the manga since after a while, they really stop "enforcing that idea" of a public theme park after a few chapters. Man, I would really like to believe that no part of humanity would be stupid enough to actually think of, continue, and endorse something like a "most deadly of all" prisoner amusement park.
    Unfortunately, humans enjoy violence just like sex, food, and drugs. It's part of the reward pathway in the brain.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

^ You could actually defend them, by saying that they thought it was all a spectacle, that blood and everything else are just sepcial effects (remember, this manga is set in the future, so they have better technology). Only later on, you could say that
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    Unfortunately, humans enjoy violence just like sex, food, and drugs. It's part of the reward pathway in the brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ You could actually defend them, by saying that they thought it was all a spectacle, that blood and everything else are just sepcial effects (remember, this manga is set in the future, so they have better technology). Only later on, you could say that
    Spoiler!
    ^Nah, I get that part, but the fact that these prisoners might escape while you're there, or all of the construction work is shoddy , since it is a prison, like what happened with Ganta and that huge thing toppling over him; I'm just surprised they would take those chances and go there. I understand going to zoos, boxing, or wrestling matches.
    At least with zoos, it's like 30 times, less probable that something will happen, but using the most dangerous criminals who can probably never come close to being tamed, and getting them riled into a fighting, desperate mood; just surprised people would really want to physically be there.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Well they are pretty confident of the collar system that they have. It ensures that no matter how dangerous the criminal is, they can kill the criminal with a press of a button.

Seen the 4th and 5th episodes's fight, badass. Ganta's blood is animated differently, as he is the only one (besides the red man) who has a color ring around some of his attacks.

Here some theorys now xD:
    Spoiler!

Deadman Wonderland Episode 7 just released!

Watch the episode here: http://www.animefans.tv/downloads/series/434.html