View Poll Results: What do you think about the new episode?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • GREAT

3 33.33%
  • One Piece THAT IS ALL!

1 11.11%
  • THE OPENING IS COOL.

6 66.67%
  • THE OPENING SUCKS.

0 0%
  • MEH I'VE SEEN BETTER.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

One Piece One Piece Episode 493

Luffy and Ace - The Story of the Brothers Meeting!

NEW OPENING THEME AND EVERYTHING

http://www.watchop.com/watch/652-one...one-piece-493/

THE NEW OPENING THEME #14:LETS FIGHT TOGETHER
    Last edited by gaza-pirate; 04-10-2011 at 05:44 AM. Reason: to put in a video link
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

The new opening is awesome!!!!!!! In Franky's words, "SUPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!".

If anyone can tell me the name of the song, that'd be great b/c then I can download it .
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

^ well the name of the Opening is FIGHT TOGETHER hope that helps
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    the new opening song is really nice, luffy was/ still is one persistent mofo

Liked the opening too. Lol loved how quick he fell asleep.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

I think I've listened to the opening like 10 times and it's still amazing. Namie Amuro does it agian. I wish I could find the music video of her actually singing though.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

It was an awesome episode and the opening was badass compared to the last one.
    Signature by me.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    I think I've listened to the opening like 10 times and it's still amazing. Namie Amuro does it agian. I wish I could find the music video of her actually singing though.
    Yeah I enjoyed new opening as well, got to see the episode this morning before heading to work now going listen to the opening 10more times
    The last opening was done by some famous Japanese band I think this opening is done by another famous Japanese artist as well. You know OP is a huge thing in Japan when Artists are taking their time creating songs for it. Business wise is smart way to gain popularity as well I guess.

Anyways besides the awesome opening they are doing a really good job with Flash Back, I guess we won't see 80 episode fillers since One Piece story in general has many openings to add little bits of tiny fillers because nearly every character has a comedic side.

Forgot how much of a a$$hole young ace was.

Love the new opening

It looks like it wont take much longer then 20 more episodes or so before 2Y3D episode

also i have bin wondering how long does every one think it will take between the last episode of one piece and the first episode of one piece "New World"

As for this episode was just to hilarious i laughed almost all the time, Ace was really a big ass hole when he was child makes me wonder if roger was an ass hole as well to people he did-end know or if he's more like Luffy in that aspect (to be correct Luffy more like him)

but for the rest i really liked this episode and it looks like the flashback arc is going to better then i expected it to be
    Plz just ignore the bad english

I think Rogers is much more like Luffy. Ace is only mean because everyone hated his father, so he has to adopt a defensive-type personality. Ace is cool in my book, he was almost about to save Luffy from that Lion-thing if that Bear-thing didn't show up.