View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

3 50.00%
  • Good

3 50.00%
  • Average

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    all I have to say is Bermuda Von Vichtenstein rules. And so does his arcobelano. Cant wait to see what Reborn is gonna do, plus the clash of the Titans
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Clash of the titans! It will be a good fight. I think Reborn knows who that pacifier belongs to. My theory is that the Arcobaleno that was seen with Bermuda Von Vichtenstein is the First Arcobaleno.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

If there's a clear one, there's probably an opaque one (black), so this just adds a new dynamic to the flames. It's entirely appropriate to introduce a new pacifier since this arc has been about new flames. I can't even begin to predict where this will go XD

I love how the Italians are the best mobsters, and the Germans are the best at keeping people locked up...sick ethnic associations!

I get that they promised to be friends for life, but was that supposed to be the explanation for how the Vindice are tied to these battles over "pride"?

What gave them the right to just imprison losers of these fights?

Wow, the world must really be ending when Lambo and Reborn team up w/O arguing to make fun of Tsuna.
    Never seen Reborn not annoyed by Lambo.

Wonder if the Vindice are Counting Mukuro or Chrome as Tsuna's guardian?

Way, I see it, Mukuro could wind up winning, but because she did nothing, Chrome still be imprisoned, leading to much bigger things.

Still hope Tsuna has more to show us in terms of capabilities.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    I don't think that was supposed to be the explanation. There's a whole lot more to know about the Vindice. Just like we were figuring with this arc, the emphasis is more on revealing secrets than having rawrpoweruuuuup fights.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

clash of the titans LOL i agree release the kraken LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    I get that they promised to be friends for life, but was that supposed to be the explanation for how the Vindice are tied to these battles over "pride"?

What gave them the right to just imprison losers of these fights?

Wow, the world must really be ending when Lambo and Reborn team up w/O arguing to make fun of Tsuna.
    Never seen Reborn not annoyed by Lambo.

Wonder if the Vindice are Counting Mukuro or Chrome as Tsuna's guardian?

Way, I see it, Mukuro could wind up winning, but because she did nothing, Chrome still be imprisoned, leading to much bigger things.

Still hope Tsuna has more to show us in terms of capabilities.
    well a few ways to go there.
    mukuro losses and they either leave chrome alone or take her two. or he wins and no one has to worry about it because the battle is for pride and i think mukuro is her pride so if he wins her pride wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    I don't think that was supposed to be the explanation. There's a whole lot more to know about the Vindice. Just like we were figuring with this arc, the emphasis is more on revealing secrets than having rawrpoweruuuuup fights.
    YEAH because just about all that was good with this arc was the information and the last chapter LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

come on cross...the ceremony part of this arc was okay too...I still want to know whats going on with Byakuran.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

true it was but im talking about after the rings got broken. i should have been more clear the arc was ok up in till the rings got broken. and hibari was cool as always. but for the most part other than a few things and the info the rest was not that great at all. i mean really but i do not feel like getting up on my soap box and since the arc has gotten back to the good stuff now its all good lol.

but about this chapter i thought the scythe was cool
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm willing to bet that the Mist Vongola Gear with be a glass eye to replace Rukudo's changing eye. I wonder if he'll realize right when the battle starts that he now has the Vongola Gear to utilize also. I conjecture that he'll spend a decent amount of time fighting before he figures out the gold mine on which he is sitting.