Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Byakuguy View Post
    Maybe Naruto can fuse with Ma and Pa now that the kyuubis chakra has been isolated from its hatred and will, that way he can stay in sage mode as long he needs to...Maybe
    ew. lol... i think kishi didn't let that happen to begin with for a reason >;] and naruto seems to have become quite efficient with sage-mode and surpassed jiraiya's use of it
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

He's shown that he can enter Sage Mode very quickly now, and he set out to increase it's duration prior to meeting Sasuke / beginning his Kyuubi training... so maybe he'll pretty much overcome all its limitations by the time he needs to use it again in a serious fight.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    He's shown that he can enter Sage Mode very quickly now, and he set out to increase it's duration prior to meeting Sasuke / beginning his Kyuubi training... so maybe he'll pretty much overcome all its limitations by the time he needs to use it again in a serious fight.
    Exactly. Like many others already said; Naruto's climax is going to showed during an epic battle versus Madara or Sasuke. Overcoming all its limitations WILL happen during the fight. Recently Killer Bee said the same thing: our training will be executed on the battlefield.

- So far; Sasuke was the genius who didn't needed hard training for learning some great jutsu's + learning his Doujutsu's to his fulliest, is something he has to do during a fight ( understanding how Ama, T- Yomi and Susano works ).

1. In the beginning of Naruto Manga; Naruto showed his first kyuubi cloak against Neji and later on against Gaara. Jiraiya told and helped him during his training, BUT against Neji / Gaara, we reall saw what he could do.
    2. After that; Jiraiya helped Naruto for learning Rasengan. When he finally fought Kabuto, we saw his Rasengan being executed at his best. Later on; he attacked Sasuke on the hospital roof and VOTE.
    3. When Naruto attacked kakuzu with Rasen- Shuriken, we didn't see a lot of it when Kakashi / Yamato trained him. Yes; he learned it very fast during his kage- bunshin, Yes; he split the waterfall in half, BUT against Kakuzu.. we saw him executing his jutsu.
    4. Frog Mountain; we saw him controlling his body for extracting Sage Energy, he trained his Taijutsu to another level, BUT against pain we really saw what he was capable off. And knowing why those moutains was cut in half during his training in Frog Mountain.

Naruto will show us on the battlefield,.. how badass he is. Naruto will surpass all of his limitations; Sage- mode, Sage- Kyuubi Mode, Rikudou Mode, high level Kage- Bunshin, ALL OF IT! That's why he's going to be the saviour of the shinobi world, a shinobi who's gonna suprise everybody's exceptation of what a shinobi can do. Naruto Uzumaki will show them why he is the: Yondaime Rikudou Sennin

Come on guys; Naruto is going to face three of the strongest shinobi's: let me start with Kabuto.. then Sasuke and in the end; Madara Uchiha --> a shinobi who can do everything what a shinobi wants.

FIGHTING THESE THREE, means that Naruto Uzumaki HAS TO SURPASS ALL OF HIS LIMITATIONS.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Exactly. Like many others already said; Naruto's climax is going to showed during an epic battle versus Madara or Sasuke. Overcoming all its limitations WILL happen during the fight. Recently Killer Bee said the same thing: our training will be executed on the battlefield.

- So far; Sasuke was the genius who didn't needed hard training for learning some great jutsu's + learning his Doujutsu's to his fulliest, is something he has to do during a fight ( understanding how Ama, T- Yomi and Susano works ).

1. In the beginning of Naruto Manga; Naruto showed his first kyuubi cloak against Neji and later on against Gaara. Jiraiya told and helped him during his training, BUT against Neji / Gaara, we reall saw what he could do.

Actually, Naruto's first cloak was shown in his fight with haku. but I agree with your idea of passing all limitations i suppose.

2. After that; Jiraiya helped Naruto for learning Rasengan. When he finally fought Kabuto, we saw his Rasengan being executed at his best. Later on; he attacked Sasuke on the hospital roof and VOTE.
    3. When Naruto attacked kakuzu with Rasen- Shuriken, we didn't see a lot of it when Kakashi / Yamato trained him. Yes; he learned it very fast during his kage- bunshin, Yes; he split the waterfall in half, BUT against Kakuzu.. we saw him executing his jutsu.
    4. Frog Mountain; we saw him controlling his body for extracting Sage Energy, he trained his Taijutsu to another level, BUT against pain we really saw what he was capable off. And knowing why those moutains was cut in half during his training in Frog Mountain.

Naruto will show us on the battlefield,.. how badass he is. Naruto will surpass all of his limitations; Sage- mode, Sage- Kyuubi Mode, Rikudou Mode, high level Kage- Bunshin, ALL OF IT! That's why he's going to be the saviour of the shinobi world, a shinobi who's gonna suprise everybody's exceptation of what a shinobi can do. Naruto Uzumaki will show them why he is the: Yondaime Rikudou Sennin

Come on guys; Naruto is going to face three of the strongest shinobi's: let me start with Kabuto.. then Sasuke and in the end; Madara Uchiha --> a shinobi who can do everything what a shinobi wants.

FIGHTING THESE THREE, means that Naruto Uzumaki HAS TO SURPASS ALL OF HIS LIMITATIONS.
    still I think s-mode and r/k-mode are the keys to passing one anothers limits.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Quote Originally Posted by Titokhan View Post
    with this weeks chapter, we see how naturally Naruto can go into sage mode now, but sage mode still has its limitations (5 minutes or 2 thrown FRS's, whichever comes first. plus a small number of shadow clones.)

we've all thought there has to be a way to bypass, get around or otherwise extend that limitation.. for which we may have very well seen kishi's planned workaround, naruto's new kyuubi powered mode.

mind you I cant read kishi's mind, but heres how I think hes intending this to work.

Naruto goes into sage mode, and brings out his limit of sage mode clones. we all remember what he was able to do to all 6 paths of pain. a few thousand white Zetsu and some of Kabuto's ET summons are no match for that. as sage mode runs out, naruto taps into the fox's chakra and proceeds to start round 2. While the enemy wonders 'WTF? how do we stop him?' he gets that 5 second breather he needs to get back into sage mode and recycle the whole process

i checked to see if this possibility had been mentioned before posting it, and I know it is likely filled with holes big enough to drive a semi through, but thats what this part of the forum is for isnt it?
    Im a bit confused with ur idea.

Are u saying after he runs out of sage chakra he goes into riko mode while hes fighting he somehow is gathering natural energy?

IF thats the case I guess that based on the assumption that he can gather natural energy and fight.

I think the only real way for naruto to solve this is by going in riko mode and gathering the nesscaily natural enenrgy to get into sage mode as well. With the amount od chakra he has while in riko mode, the natural energy needed to then enter sage mode would off the charts epic.

Didn't sage mode and nine tails chakra were mixed?

He mixed his initial jinchurikii form with Sage mode Chakra, and did some shit with nagato.

It seems most likely that Naruto will surpass all he's limits in all the modes and some jutsu's and trick while fighting the 3 most epic bad ass's atm, but isn't there anyone but me that is starting to feel that it is a little overkill for Naruto to unlock the secrets of all these things during such a short and intense period in the series?

And how about the Shunsin no jutsu, we saw him use this one time during draining with Bee so I would like to see him use it in battle like Shisui, AKA Shisui of the body flicker(Itachi's best friend, also know as one of the best Uchiha's of he's time). It seems both reasonable and awesome to put in a little of Minato's trades(speed in this case) into Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    Im a bit confused with ur idea.

Are u saying after he runs out of sage chakra he goes into riko mode while hes fighting he somehow is gathering natural energy?

IF thats the case I guess that based on the assumption that he can gather natural energy and fight.

I think the only real way for naruto to solve this is by going in riko mode and gathering the nesscaily natural enenrgy to get into sage mode as well. With the amount od chakra he has while in riko mode, the natural energy needed to then enter sage mode would off the charts epic.
    Naruto can collect/gather Natural energy while moving (fighting), that isn't the problem. The problem has always been that if you do so you'd turn into a frog, and then into a stone frog, because you'd not be able to balance the right mix of Natural Energy with your own chakra.

The Theory of Moving is possible while in Kyuubi Chakra Mode, is that since the Kyuubi's Chakra is nearly infinite (at least I believe it said so somewhere), or at least it is extremely massively huge, Naruto's rate of gathering Natural energy is not likely going to overwhelm the rateat which he can supply Kyuubi's Chakra to balance out the Natural Energy.

Moreover, the Kyuubi is actively trying to drain Naruto's chakra in return as he draws from the Kyuubi's chakra, the obvious solution to that is for our boy Naruto to let the Kyuubi feed on Natural energy instead of his.

Once Naruto is able to draw on Sage an d Kyuubi modes, he'll then be able to fire a beast bomb. Up till now, the BB has been too heavy (I believe that is what Naruto said), and he just could not sustain the strain of holding one.

I wonder when Kishi might finally introduce this mode, who knows, Maybe next week, the Chapter will open with Naruto firing a Sage Beast Ball at the Meteor Madara summoned.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Sage Beast Ball... I like the name.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.