10 21.28%
  • |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

2 4.26%
  • |1| Terrible

3 6.38%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Going back to the chapter, wonder what is meant by next chapter "negotiation"?

It would be extremely clever for Madara to fake like he is losing too many forces and wants to negotiate. Once a meeting place is settled upon it opens the doors to myriads of possibilities for fact-finding or even outright, taking out the Kages.

Think some1 said Naruto went into sage mode then, the other, can some state what page that was at?

^^ Page 5, where it shows Naruto in sage mode and has the "SSST" effect.

I dont know how 'Madara' would have been able to do anything without Kabuto and the ET zombies. The Zetsu's are being destroyed at a pretty fast rate, and not doing that much damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    ^^ Page 5, where it shows Naruto in sage mode and has the "SSST" effect.

I dont know how 'Madara' would have been able to do anything without Kabuto and the ET zombies. The Zetsu's are being destroyed at a pretty fast rate, and not doing that much damage.
    And not mention that Kabuto power up them when he capture Yamato!

I think they are just a huge smoke screen for Madara.

I agree. They have to be a distraction as remember when Naruto met Sasuke after the Danzo fight and white Zetsu said he would capture Naruto and Madara said "you are not a front line fighter" - yet here they are fighting on the front line.

Had a funny thought - what if when Naruto arrives on the battle field the Alliance forces think that Naruto is a ET zombie, as he still has his Konoha headband on, when the rest have the Alliance headbands, so they attack him....
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

The only attack the white zetsu's seem to be capable of is absorbing chakra. Now I remember back in the Kage meeting, the white zetsus are also capable of transferring the chakra to someone else. This happened to Sasuke while fighting the Mizukage. I'm kinda thinking that Madara will eventually get all these absorbed chakra so that ha can simply spam Amateras, Tsukuyumi, Susano and Shinra Tensie against the alliance. Imagine just one fifth of the alliance's chakra all going to Madara, the amount of chakra is almost equivalent to that of a beast host.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    The only attack the white zetsu's seem to be capable of is absorbing chakra. Now I remember back in the Kage meeting, the white zetsus are also capable of transferring the chakra to someone else. This happened to Sasuke while fighting the Mizukage. I'm kinda thinking that Madara will eventually get all these absorbed chakra so that ha can simply spam Amateras, Tsukuyumi, Susano and Shinra Tensie against the alliance. Imagine just one fifth of the alliance's chakra all going to Madara, the amount of chakra is almost equivalent to that of a beast host.
    I see, it could be that way. In normal ways, Tobi wouldn't able to use the bijuu chakra from the statue (only jinchuriki and mutants can). On the other hand, after the bijuu chakra has been converted in to white zetsu clones, couldn't they just give it to Tobi ?

Or they can send directly to black Zetsu, without contact. That would make him a big problem!

Quote Originally Posted by Icho Tolot View Post
    Or they can send directly to black Zetsu, without contact. That would make him a big problem!
    Nah, just another tailess bijuu, just like Kisame with Samehaed.

I hope Kishi shows us how Chouji is gonna end that particular battle he's in before Naruto turns up.

Anyway even though to me it seems like Naruto charging off before his training is complete is a rash move and one that puts him in danger of being captured. It works from a story telling perspective because there's unpredictability, the predetermined path has been thrown out and anything can happen. As much as I'd like to see him use his head before his heart for once but there's no getting around the fact that he takes after his Momma and he's still a teenager (so his number one priority is to save Sakura).

I guess what I'm saying is this is an unexpected but welcome IMHO turn of events. After last chapter I was expecting a conclusion to Chouji's battle and Naruto to continue his training indefinitely. Instead we get to see more of Naruto than we have in ages plus he's defying orders and heading towards the battle field. Who knows how much ass he'll get to kick before Madara gets wind that his target is no longer in hiding and decides to send Sasuke in to terminate him. I can sum it up in 2 words - wild ride.

The only hidden villages that are included in the alliance are the five strongest. But how about the minor ninja villages like grass, waterfall, sound, etc... esp. those villages near the battlefield? I'm kinda thinking that Madara will enter the battlefield not alone but together with some minor villages he has fooled to ally with him with his lies and twisted truth. And I think that is when the real war begins... ninjas vs. ninjas, man vs. man... unlike now, it's more like zombies/plant monsters vs. man. I'm sure ninjas from the hidden rain will eventually come as reinforcement probably at that time when Naruto is already in the battlefield. If my memory serves me right, Conan entrusted her village alliance to Naruto and not to the Shinobi alliance.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA