• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

2 4.26%
  • |1| Terrible

3 6.38%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Not possible, as has been explained previously, the First Hokage's soul has been sealed inside the Death God's Belly, and is not accessible with EdoTensei
    Yes, his soul, it says nothing about his body though. Kabuto said he mastered Edo Tensei beyond Orochimaru and Hashirama. The Edo Tensei technique allows the user to remotely control the target, it does not require a soul. Though now, you're probably gonna say why if that was true, why didn't he bring back 2-4 hokages. Most likely, you need DNA samples to bring back the body and 2-4 are missing. That's what I think anyways.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    I don't get the ET Jinchuurikis. Obviously they no longer possess the Bijuus, so what good are they?
    look at the kyuubi brothers from the cloud. great example at how the jinchuuriki could've retained some of their power burrowed from the bijuu.. though they didn't get eaten like the brothers, they were the host themselves to the beasts. this might even explain gaara's ability to still manipulate sand.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Good ol Iruka, nobody knows Naruto better. Cept maybe the Emo Avenger. Maybe its just me but I kinda like the main character actually getting to do stuff, such a model concept right?

Ain't no barrier that can hold Naruto's body down. It really is sad to see the village attempting to keep him from entering the fray, when if it weren't for him there wouldn't even be a village left to defend.

Iruka's been there for Naruto since the beginning, and obviously he understands that when Naruto's important people are in danger enemies are going to get wrecked. The Hero is finally on the scene and the villains are about to get their collective asses kicked, and I'm loving every minute of it.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

I don't get the ET Jinchuurikis. Obviously they no longer possess the Bijuus, so what good are they?
    Well, if the Gold/Silver Brothers could do a partial transformation just from being exposed to the Kyuubi's chakra for an extended period of time, it's possible the Jinchuuriki retained some of their powers, too. It might be completely different, though.

Like everyone else, I loved this chapter. Finally seeing Naruto again, and giving him a proper send-off to war, was excellent. It's time for the Shinobi Army's greatest hero to make his appearance on the battlefield; I expect within a couple of swift Rasengans, he'll have a reputation beyond that of the Sannin or Yondaime.

Last chapter I said I wanted his training to continue until he was truly badass enough; I guess I needed as much convincing as Iruka did, but I've seen the light.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    Yes, his soul, it says nothing about his body though. Kabuto said he mastered Edo Tensei beyond Orochimaru and Hashirama. The Edo Tensei technique allows the user to remotely control the target, it does not require a soul. Though now, you're probably gonna say why if that was true, why didn't he bring back 2-4 hokages. Most likely, you need DNA samples to bring back the body and 2-4 are missing. That's what I think anyways.

Kabuto explained it himself here:

Spoiler!

You need both the soul and the DNA

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

GREAt chapter!!! Im so happy to see Naruto....Iruka is the man. Also, I love the fact that Naruto can go Sage mode without meditating now. Imagine him on the battle field switching between Sage and RS mode in an instant. ohhh I cant wait to see Saskue now, only because I know he'll be just as badass as Naruto is now and that should be a sight to see.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    GREAt chapter!!! Im so happy to see Naruto....Iruka is the man. Also, I love the fact that Naruto can go Sage mode without meditating now. Imagine him on the battle field switching between Sage and RS mode in an instant. ohhh I cant wait to see Saskue now, only because I know he'll be just as badass as Naruto is now and that should be a sight to see.
    yeah man... it would be awesome to see sasuke just kill blackzetsu, simply to give us a little preview of his newly acquired power before he too goes to war >:]
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    Awesome!!!!
    Just love the way Naruto is progressing. Next up... more battle on the battle ground.

I bet he saves fodder ninjas but they only get to see a glimpse of ..a yellow flash.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

the reason I think he didnt break the shadow mimic while in sage mode was with the telepathic support all the teams are getting to communicate, sage mode interfaced with that connection to show him whats going on around him (thats why all the other panels on page 8 outside of naruto himself are basically outlines). Which Iruka noticed instantly, prompting him to drop the act about why they were there

naruto's flashback to nagato's last words just reinforces naruto's true destiny as the one to bring peace to the world
    come fight my brute here