• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

2 4.26%
  • |1| Terrible

3 6.38%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Brilliant Chap,

When you think about it Naruto always finishes his training in battle, that's where the magic happens lol

BTW did Naruto go into sage mode in that instant, when did he get that good lol

Great chapter.

No puny barrier was going to hold him that's for sure. Ah Naruto, don't go into battle with your orange jumpsuit on change into your wartime gear like everyone else please. Am betting Naruto will end up at Sakura or Kakashi's location.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Oh yeah, this is what we were waiting for !! Naruto in action, lets see how badass he can be once again. I bet Sasuke is gonna come up in next chapter too.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    well, it's about fuckin' time! i loved this chapter >:] naruto can enter sagemode relatively quicker now it seems, how naruto just busted through those ninjas is very much appreciated, naruto has grown vast distances since his first introduction, and it's been a pleasure to witness it:] this might be a manga but i mean that from the heart.. few can go toe-to-toe with naruto now, but remember mangashare-members, for all this strength he has now mastered, sasuke is his anti and will match naruto with his own powers and his own ways.. we are getting closer to see what the eternal mangekyou is really about, and what can be done with it in the hands of an uchiha genuis.. i'll be looking forward to it >:]
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

agree with everyone so far, totally epic.

also love the fact that sage mode is like shadow clones to him now.. stand still for a second, done.

we wont see the RS-mode rasengan for a while yet, as he wont need it to totally clean house on the battlefield.

just thought of something, but will go into it in the theories section
    come fight my brute here

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    FUCK YEA !! epic indeed..

- I wrote in the spoiler section; he will perfect his final jutsu on the battleground. So it's time for some great, awesome, GODLIKE EPICNESS!!

I'm feeling excited, but on the other hand; if Naruto enters the battle so soon.. that means that Naruto Manga will be over very soon :(

I asked this question in the Spoiler Section: Where is he heading to? I don't think he's going towards Kakashi, Gaara or Kabuto. It's time for Nagato and Itachi. Naruto won't be heading to Yamato, because it still too soon for him to face Sasuke ( sasuke is there healing with zetzu quarding him.. ).
    So if Nagato and Itachi are together, then it means that Naruto will be facing Nagato ( while Sasuke is facing Itachi ) and after they both killed Nagato/Itachi.. it will be Naruto / Sasuke Final Round. [ I still hope that Naruto fights Sasuke @ the end of the valley. Or will it be against Madara? While Madara's statue being destroyed with Naruto's final blast? Hahaha.. calm the fck down Aga, just wait ]

My theory was that Killer Bee would be fighting the Zombie Mode Jinchirikuu's, but I agree with POW's theory. Madara will probably confront / capture KB now, cause Naruto is gone.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Really good!!

Very good chapter!!

It was not the way i thought was going... did not expect Naruto to charge this chapter, but that was really good!!

They thought Naruto was really dumb, because they went there with the new head protectors!!!!

For the next chapter, I think they going to send Bee to get him, just to find later that he is going run with Naruto. Raikage is going to be really mad.

I can see Madara using the chinchuriki ET to face Naruto and Bee.

IMO Naruto vs. Sasuke is far far away....

Yay, Naruto has optimized Sage mode and Kyuubi Mode. Now it's time to kick ass. Let's see how many old foes including akatsuki he can take down easily. I really want Naruto vs Sasuke and Madara vs First Hokage. The first hokage beat Madara in his prime, so no matter how strong he is now, First hokage is even stronger. Orochimaru did successfully summon First hokage once. I think it's possible that the sixth casket maybe the first hokage. If it was Madara's former body, then Madara would've already used it by now. Madara would jump to the chance.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

all i have to say is its about time. great chapter, next chapter should be cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    This chap is a 5 for sure. I love how Kishi orchestrated everything, and finally Naruto's drastic strength increase is being acknowledged. Only problem is i thought sage mode would be enough to overcome shadow techs but i guess not.
    He wasn't really trying to, I'm almost certain he can.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    Yay, Naruto has optimized Sage mode and Kyuubi Mode. Now it's time to kick ass. Let's see how many old foes including akatsuki he can take down easily. I really want Naruto vs Sasuke and Madara vs First Hokage. The first hokage beat Madara in his prime, so no matter how strong he is now, First hokage is even stronger. Orochimaru did successfully summon First hokage once. I think it's possible that the sixth casket maybe the first hokage. If it was Madara's former body, then Madara would've already used it by now. Madara would jump to the chance.
    Not possible, as has been explained previously, the First Hokage's soul has been sealed inside the Death God's Belly, and is not accessible with EdoTensei

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    FUCK YEA !! epic indeed..

- I wrote in the spoiler section; he will perfect his final jutsu on the battleground. So it's time for some great, awesome, GODLIKE EPICNESS!!

I'm feeling excited, but on the other hand; if Naruto enters the battle so soon.. that means that Naruto Manga will be over very soon :(

I asked this question in the Spoiler Section: Where is he heading to? I don't think he's going towards Kakashi, Gaara or Kabuto. It's time for Nagato and Itachi. Naruto won't be heading to Yamato, because it still too soon for him to face Sasuke ( sasuke is there healing with zetzu quarding him.. ).
    So if Nagato and Itachi are together, then it means that Naruto will be facing Nagato ( while Sasuke is facing Itachi ) and after they both killed Nagato/Itachi.. it will be Naruto / Sasuke Final Round. [ I still hope that Naruto fights Sasuke @ the end of the valley. Or will it be against Madara? While Madara's statue being destroyed with Naruto's final blast? Hahaha.. calm the fck down Aga, just wait ]

My theory was that Killer Bee would be fighting the Zombie Mode Jinchirikuu's, but I agree with POW's theory. Madara will probably confront / capture KB now, cause Naruto is gone.
    I read your theory regarding where he's headed. Problem is he's going to head toward the nearest location where he senses his friends are in the greatest need. He won't just randomly land where Nagato is, because he is not sensing Nagato. Naruto is motivated by the need to protect his friends who he can sense to be in danger. That then is exactly where he'll go. (Unless Kishi throws in some unexpected twist.

I don't get the ET Jinchuurikis. Obviously they no longer possess the Bijuus, so what good are they?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !