View Poll Results: Bleah 444

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • It was great!

16 59.26%
  • It was good, not great.

5 18.52%
  • It had some enjoyable parts, but just didn't do it for me.

1 3.70%
  • right now ,bleach is like the kin/gin gourd.it sucks!

5 18.52%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    ^ So your whole point in a nutshell was to "not to trust any of the supposed explanations for powers", until we get a more "final" new 1, that we also shouldn't trust?....

And remain even more perplexed about 1 of the few supposed "answered mysteries" than we were before all the possible theories were introduced.....

Makes sense....?

... I guess?

I'll trust a final explanation that sensibly reconciles all previous explanations

@Leat. LOL.

In the spirit of fun and camaraderie, the best indicator of me getting hung up on anything, would be when I bite my dog and back pack my car to work.

Anybody seen a good Man-Bites-Dog gif?
    Last edited by paulbee; 04-16-2011 at 02:31 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

In regards to the question of Orihime and Chad's powers, it is completely possible that they are fullbringers whose existances were brought about by the power of the hougyoku. Like Zero already mentioned, the Hougyoku makes the near-impossible possible. I also happen to agree with Leat that I don't think we have learned all there is about becoming a fullbringer and that could be expounded upon later. As for what Urahra told Ichigo, it is completely likely that Urahara just outright lied to him at that time. Remember Urahara's main concern was getting Ichigo and friends to get Rukia and the Hougyoku back without them even realizing what their true purpose was. Personally I think that what happened was that Kubo came up with the Hougyoku idea and retconned the original explanation, in an albeit simple yet still believable manner.

And to address wise ass remarks about not trusting explanations we are given in the manga, you have to realize that Kubo is a very fluid type of writer who kinda just goes along with trains of thought as they come to him. So its not so much a matter of not trusting what you are reading, but understanding that things can and prolly will change later as Kubo adds, refines and even removes certain known "facts" in his universe.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I'll trust a final explanation that sensibly reconciles all previous explanations

@Leat. LOL.

In the spirit of fun and camaraderie, the best indicator of me getting hung up on anything, would be when I bite my dog and back pack my car to work.

Anybody seen a good Man-Bites-Dog gif?
    You're the only one pushing that issue and you have consistently done so since the fullbringers have been introduced I don't think you'll ever get a truly satisfying answer, to be honest (just like I never will to my to question about the soul in the soul).
    And to address wise ass remarks about not trusting explanations we are given in the manga, you have to realize that Kubo is a very fluid type of writer who kinda just goes along with trains of thought as they come to him. So its not so much a matter of not trusting what you are reading, but understanding that things can and prolly will change later as Kubo adds, refines and even removes certain known "facts" in his universe.
    This as well, but it depends on what we're talking about. Some things Kubo seem to plan way ahead but just don't seem to be able to implement it properly, like the whole deal of Aizen controlling Ichigo's fights (and I still think it makes perfect sense <.<). It's not until way later the main point about something is revealed because Kubo finally found a way to pull those strings together.

I am pretty sure Kubo has planned the fullbringers since the introduction of the vizards, and I people are free to bite my ass for this, but I think fullbringers either were prototypes for the vizards or spin off variants of them. People have already mentioned the similarities between the groups.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    You're the only one pushing that issue and you have consistently done so since the fullbringers have been introduced I don't think you'll ever get a truly satisfying answer, to be honest (just like I never will to my to question about the soul in the soul).
    Leat, did you notice the post immediately preceding my last one?
    Last edited by paulbee; 04-17-2011 at 05:13 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Leat, did you notice the post immediately preceding my last one?
    You mean Luffy's? Wasn't he kind of responding to me, though?

This chapter was good enough to make me post after a long time in the bleach thread.Still i find this kinda boring cause i think that xcution team is just a copy of the vizards.Lol even the fact that Urahara is meeting with Isshin is the same.Anyway if ichigo has truely got back his shinigami powers he will own that guy,since i dont think the fullbringers can match a strong shinigami.I could be wrong though.