View Poll Results: Bleah 444

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • It was great!

16 59.26%
  • It was good, not great.

5 18.52%
  • It had some enjoyable parts, but just didn't do it for me.

1 3.70%
  • right now ,bleach is like the kin/gin gourd.it sucks!

5 18.52%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Loved the chapter, especially how Kubo interspersed the serious conversation between Chad and Ganjou and the fight between Ichigo and Jackie. Also, I wonder if Riruka's dollhouse effect is undone if the item is destroyed, like in this case. Or if Ichigo really is going to be teeny-weeny and needs Riruka to fix it XD Overall great build up. The way the robes is animated makes it assume it is the fullbring creating it, mimicking his past shinigami powers. That Ichigo said that his powers have always been unruly like that is true also. The only time he can control his powers is when he is bankai due to the compression.

Curious to see if there indeed is a doppelganger of Tsukishima. I'm with kuroi about the Venom part, or a similar pathway anyway.

Also, is anyone else noting a mix between his mugetsu form and normal shinigami form here? (Not just noting the pose.)

If Ichigo gets back his full powers Tsukishima is screwed regardsless how small Ichigo is.

Fullbring decends from hollow powers, Ichigo dealt with a being that transcended both hollow and shinigami.

If he shattered Kidou that was capable of destroying space and time itself he won't have diffulty dealing with fullbring.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    If Ichigo gets back his full powers Tsukishima is screwed regardsless how small Ichigo is.

Fullbring decends from hollow powers, Ichigo dealt with a being that transcended both hollow and shinigami.

If he shattered Kidou that was capable of destroying space and time itself he won't have diffulty dealing with fullbring.
    But you assume that Ichigo is at the same strength he was at back then, of which we've seen no indication of so far.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    But you assume that Ichigo is at the same strength he was at back then, of which we've seen no indication of so far.
    I'm not assuming, I'm saying "What if"

Just look at his eyes, those are the eyes that we saw when he fought Aizen.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I'm not assuming, I'm saying "What if"

Just look at his eyes, those are the eyes that we saw when he fought Aizen.
    And we've seen those eyes during other occasions as well, such as when he went berserk when Rukia was abducted, or when he found his resolve versus Renji and Kenpachi. Those eyes are eyes of resolve, of determination. They do not indicate his strength level per se, merely his resolve to fight and win.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    finally an interesting chapter that made me post on this... someone must of lit a fire under kubo's ass

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    finally an interesting chapter that made me post on this... someone must of lit a fire under kubo's ass
    Well, he is almost out of the first 10 places. That may have been the spark that lighted the gas called fullbring, though the gas is still leaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Well, he is almost out of the first 10 places. That may have been the spark that lighted the gas called fullbring, though the gas is still leaking.
    If your talking about Bleach's rankings you must not have seen the the lastest TOC's. Bleach was ranked third this week.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

ichigo is about to get his ass handed to him
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    not just after he got his powers back, he will probably give the guy a couple of good blows then something is gonna go wrong the ginjo is gonna save ichigo, or something like that. similar to what happened when ichigo fought Grimmjow and Shinji interviened.