View Poll Results: Bleah 444

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • It was great!

16 59.26%
  • It was good, not great.

5 18.52%
  • It had some enjoyable parts, but just didn't do it for me.

1 3.70%
  • right now ,bleach is like the kin/gin gourd.it sucks!

5 18.52%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Awww, if only that black demon hand appeared on his catching (left) hand , then we could assume that he would use his fullbring, even in his shinigami form, for catching blades and destroying kidou... oh well.

Anyway, his fullbring still doesn't have a name so I was thinking that it should be called: " Ranger Death", as it allows him to mimic his shinigami form.

Great, great, great, great, wait one more Great chapter.

I know its just his fullbring manifesting his shinigami form but man its been long time since we seen Ichigo like that. His eyes at the bottom of the last page are the same eyes that he had in the final battle with Aizen in the last arc. Seems like everyone was sweating bullets when Tsukihima showed up. Really can't wait till next week to see happens next.

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    LOL,anyway Roku you have to see this^...Gintoki mastered mugetsu

LAME!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post

Anyway, his fullbring still doesn't have a name so I was thinking that it should be called: " Ranger Death", as it allows him to mimic his shinigami form.
    Or how about "Death Bringer."

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

It's called "The Rising"

After having steamrolled through Renji, Kenpachi, Grimmjow and Ulquiorra Ichigo should be a battle hardened warrior. His new form seems to incline that he's getting back into form, and I wonder what part of his Fullbring has manifested to allow him to look like that? Kind of strange to go from power running rampant to complete control of it.

Chad doesn't play mind games he wants answers, and to his credit he got them even if they weren't what he was expecting. If there's some sort of doppelganger of Tsukishima running around that makes for an even more bizarre twist, Ginjo's probably just screwing around though. Tsuki himself shows up and puts everyone on edge, had to be some falling out he and the rest of XCUTION had to leave them in this awkward state.

Tsukishima trying to kill two birds with one stone and take Chad and Ichigo out at once, but Ichigo looks to be laying a smackdown next chap. Interested to see what his new form offers, and if it has any connection to his Shinigami powers.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Well, In the last image of Ichigo one can see that his Shinigami Robe is still being formed, still coalesing. It does appear to me that thee Reiatsu in his right hand is also still coalescing into something, and that can be no other thing than a Saber in the form of Zangetsu.

Question is though whether it is really Zangetsu or just FOOLBRING in Zangetsu shape.

Other thoughts, Ichigo is currently micro size inside a box. Is Ichigo really going to fight Tsukishima already? Also, from the fear reaction of the other foolbringers, I suspect that the true reason they recruited Ichigo is because they hoped he'd beat the bread out of Tsukishima for them, they all seemed completely terrorized by the guy.
    Last edited by paulbee; 04-14-2011 at 02:26 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Well, In the last image of Ichigo one can see that his Shinigami Robe is still being formed, still coalesing. It does appear to me that thee Reiatsu in his right hand is also still coalescing into something, and that can be no other thing than a Saber in the form of Zangetsu.

Question is though whether it is really Zangetsu or just FOOLBRING in Zangetsu shape.

Other thoughts, Ichigo is currently micro size inside a box. Is Ichigo really going to fight Fukushima already? Also, from the fear reaction of the other foolbringers, I suspect that the true reason they recruited Ichigo is because they hoped he'd beat the bread out of Fukushima for them, they all seemed completely terrorized by the guy.
    That typo changing Tsukishima to Fukushima is quite uncanny, I may say . He's definitely bad news .

Anyway, based on the art, I'm getting the Venom alien symbiote vibe from Ichigo's fullbring.

OOPs Thanks for pointinhg out my error , I'll fix it right away.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

If Ichigo is still in his human body, then it is obviously Fullbring ...
    Whats more interesting, is that this ability is supposed to be for those with hollow powers, yet Ichigo (Hybrid or not) gets shinigami robs using them.
    Spoiler!

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    nice chapter, definitely doesn't deserve a 1 ranking, 3 people right now need a spankin.

If this Tsukishima can cut threw anything whats to say he can't cut threw peoples emotions or feeling or something like that. or maybe Orihemi is just a bing dunce.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Haters spring Eternal.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."