Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Kubo is trolling. He won't be back to full power for another 73 chapters
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Um, isn't the zanpakto sword simply a manifestation of zangetsu, with the shikai being his "goatee" form, the bankai being his black hoody/robe form. If he has the sword, that means that Zangetsu's there also. And if Zangetsu's there, since Hollow Ichigo is simply the opposite of zangetsu, that means he's there's also, as would be Ichigo's hollow powers. Not sure if they would still be separated or in a combined form of the FTG Mugetsu (what was that called again? the final form of the sword, higher level of bankai). Ichigo should have pretty much all his previous powers, and the fullbring on top of that which could give Mugetsu one final level.
    Normally, YES!

But it could just be a Fullbring effect that manifests in Zangetsu's shape since this is what the Shinigami Badge probably remembers.

I have a hard time believing it's going to be this easy. All the Fullbringers put together with their GrandDaddy wouldn't hold a Squatting candle next to the old Ichigo, so unlessthis was just a ploy to bring Zangetsu back, and the Fullbringers weren't meant to be real antagonists, then something else must be afoot.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Normally, YES!

But it could just be a Fullbring effect that manifests in Zangetsu's shape since this is what the Shinigami Badge probably remembers.

I have a hard time believing it's going to be this easy. All the Fullbringers put together with their GrandDaddy wouldn't hold a Squatting candle next to the old Ichigo, so unlessthis was just a ploy to bring Zangetsu back, and the Fullbringers weren't meant to be real antagonists, then something else must be afoot.
    The Return of Aizen. Altho that may be too soon, kubo still has yet to tie the fullbringers to the old plot, mainly Aizen's return/soul king/Tsukuhima's and other fullbringers endgoals. He has done it to some degree by having the fullbring powers origins from hollows attacks on pregnant mothers, and by explaining orihime and Chad's powers as full bring powers. Anyways, we won't know anything for another ten twelve chapters the full extent of Ichigo's shinigami powers, until he fights Tsukuhima.

hey, atleast it's the start of him getting his powers back, even if its not 100%. Everybody wants to see Zangetsu, I personally want to see Hichigo...or whatever he was called (Hollow ichigo)
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    hey, atleast it's the start of him getting his powers back, even if its not 100%. Everybody wants to see Zangetsu, I personally want to see Hichigo...or whatever he was called (Hollow ichigo)
    Yeah you gotta love HICHIGO, he was da Bomb when it comes to full unabridged Chaos, Mayhem, and Murder. I completely agree with you. I hope Hichigo comes back first before Shinigami Zangetsu fully revives.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Man I hope thats Zangetsu and not some more fullbring stuff. I miss all the good sword fights like we had at the beginning of Bleach.

Wait...when did ANYONE say Orihime had fullbring in the story? As far as I recall the only one who said anything about orihime's powers was...Hachi I think, that big vaizard who said her powers were similar to his.

^Had an issue with that too. It was basically assumed since That "seems" to be the source of Chad's abilities, it should be orihime's as well. But it hasn't really been full explained.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    Kubo is trolling. He won't be back to full power for another 73 chapters
    What an oddly specific #, lol. But agree, think we have at least another 20 or more chapters before he truly resembles his old self. Otherwise it would literally make all of this almost unnecessary.

Normally, YES!

Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post

Totally agree. Although i wonder...
    It seems almost like he is shaping/forming his shinigami clothes out of nothing...

But even from that pic, you can tell he still has no Zangetsu back yet, still looks like his fullbring, but possibly a bit more solid.

Wonder what it means if even Tsukuhima is surprised? Wasn't this what he should have been expecting? And honestly, still a little unclear on why they seem so sure they can do this. Have they done this before?

Yeah you gotta love HICHIGO, he was da Bomb when it comes to full unabridged Chaos, Mayhem, and Murder. I completely agree with you. I hope Hichigo comes back first before Shinigami Zangetsu fully revives.
    After he was "tamed", Hichigo always seemed like just there to be an obstacle to overcome. Don't really think he's necessary anymore but I would like to see him again. Some more familiarities are a welcome change.