Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bleach 444 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    Try to put text spoilers in quote tags.

Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since theyre not accurate. You can always post those translations in the Spoiler Discussion thread.

Credits; Ohana
    Verification: Confirmed
    Translation: Sheetz
    イチゴ死神の力戻ったよ!死神衣装着てるよ!
    Ichigo’s shinigami power returns! He’s wearing his shinigami uniform.

Credits; Spacecat @BA

He's BACK...............

http://img256.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_144lo.jpg
    Last edited by paulbee; 04-13-2011 at 11:56 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Bleach 444 Spoilers Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Finally those stupid fullbring games are over...

Quote Originally Posted by AmarSa View Post
    Amen

Seems like Bee is really happy to see the Shinigami Ichigo return

Me too, me too.

Altho I still have no clue how exactly he got em back but guess we'll find out. So he should have zanpakto in shikai mode, and bankai, and the full bring powers on top of that right? Except the hollow powers, unless they were simply suppressed and returned along with the shinigami powers. If that's the case, then he should have the FTG Mugetsu as well.

So quite possibly Shikai, Bankai, Hollow, FTG Mugetsu (which were enough to rape Aizen), and the fullbringing on top of that, does the normal fullbringer Tsukuhima Longlegs really stand a chance against him?
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by AmarSa View Post
    YEAH!....Amen to that.

I hope his reiatsu is also back too, I hope Zangetsu (his inner self) is back, and not just the Sword.

This is troll...Hmmmm, it still may be a fullbring.....

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    This is troll...Hmmmm, it still may be a fullbring.....
    That's what I am scared of. At least it'll keep me reading Bleach long enough for the real thing to happen. Somehow I suspect that his full shinigami powers won't return until Urahara and Isshin get involved.

Anything that isn't that giant shuriken would be fine to me. It worked in Naruto because they threw it once and it was over with.

I mean, fighting with thing probably has the user more worried about not cutting into himself than not getting cut by the enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    YEAH!....Amen to that.

I hope his reiatsu is also back too, I hope Zangetsu (his inner self) is back, and not just the Sword.
    Um, isn't the zanpakto sword simply a manifestation of zangetsu, with the shikai being his "goatee" form, the bankai being his black hoody/robe form. If he has the sword, that means that Zangetsu's there also. And if Zangetsu's there, since Hollow Ichigo is simply the opposite of zangetsu, that means he's there's also, as would be Ichigo's hollow powers. Not sure if they would still be separated or in a combined form of the FTG Mugetsu (what was that called again? the final form of the sword, higher level of bankai). Ichigo should have pretty much all his previous powers, and the fullbring on top of that which could give Mugetsu one final level.

Finally my boy gets his shinigami powers back. So it was Zangetsu who was calling Ichigo last week. And it looks like everybody see's his black reiatsu when he got it back too. Can't wait to read it.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,