Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    No real action here.

Excited for the chapter after this.

Source: NarutoForums

Quote Originally Posted by takL View Post
    naruto: what….are these…?
    Iruka:….
    naruto: why the hell things get like these, dattebayo?!!
    Iruka:its the war
    Madara set.
    Naruto:!!?

Naruto: I'll settle this war by myself!!
    I'll take the hatred and the pain all together on myself!!
    Thats my role!!

Iruka: did you not hear me? You have 9b inside of you!
    it's not just your own issue, naruto!
    Naruto: seisei, you were the first to see worth in me…
    Why are you just worrying about 9b and not trusting me!!
    Iruka: don't be an ass!! To me, you know, you're,…
    naruto:puff
    Iruka:puff
    Iruka in the flashback
    He is…he is an excellent student I approve. He is not a demon fox no more. He is of this konoha village…naruto Uzumaki.)

Iruka: one of my dear pupils. and....

naruto:this is..
    Irukas letter:
    I know you…
    you'll be rushing to the front. I know your determination.
    The fact that you're reading this letter means I've failed to stop you.

Since I was appointed by lady tunade to stall you in the hidden island of the hidden kumo..i have had this latter ready just in case…
    Pathetic after being appointed…
    If…that is the case, unsure if I can manage to pass this letter to you then but, I have words I have to say to you…. when you're gone, the only words I can say to you are

"come back alive, no matter what!!!"

end caption: Filled with encouragement to the brim, naruto heads for the front!!

Meanwhile in the battlefield, madara makes unexpected moves! Next week, "Negotiations"!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Btbgfel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by takL View Post
    "don't let naruto go outside!!"

"yep!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by JuubiSage View Post
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 04-13-2011 at 07:26 PM.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    FUCKIN EPIC !!!! Naah.. I had problems @ work, but this spoiler just made my day.

- I was right that Iruka would say the truth and that he's gonna sense everyone fighting for his safety.. BUT DIDNT EXCEPT HIM to leave the island, WTF?

It's just too soon, don't you think guys?? He will be stopped and I think that Killer Bee is gonna be the one who's gonna stop him. Naruto will try to convince him that he has control over his new powers, so Killer Bee will challenge him. Killer Bee has to win, so that Naruto will train like a BEAST.
    Killer Bee will tell him that, he will be putting everyone lives at risk if he goes into that battlefield without having fully control over his new powers. If Madara captures you, then every life that has been put into the battle would be a waste.

Fck man.. can't take this anymore! Just read it once and I'm all hyped up How freakin badass of Naruto, to say that Iruka's barrier of THAT LEVEL won't stop him, hahaha.. My Man!
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Fck man.. can't take this anymore! Just read it once and I'm all hyped up How freakin badass of Naruto, to say that Iruka's barrier of THAT LEVEL won't stop him, hahaha.. My Man!
    ****Roku throws a bucket of cold water on Aga****

Pull yourself together man, calm down. Patience grasshopper

Yea, it's gonna be quite an epic moment/scene. I bet not even Jiraiya's barriers would be able to stop him now. Wonder when pa toad will teach him his own barrier techniques.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    EPIC!! Indeed.

Madara's making his move again, he may want to undermine Kabuto a little.
    I think Madara had Zetsu capture the Feudal lords and he will negotiate with the kages using the FL as bargaining chips. This is what he planned to do with the Kages went he sent Sasuke to fight them anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    FUCKIN EPIC !!!! Naah.. I had problems @ work, but this spoiler just made my day.

- I was right that Iruka would say the truth and that he's gonna sense everyone fighting for his safety.. BUT DIDNT EXCEPT HIM to leave the island, WTF?

It's just too soon, don't you think guys?? He will be stopped and I think that Killer Bee is gonna be the one who's gonna stop him. Naruto will try to convince him that he has control over his new powers, so Killer Bee will challenge him. Killer Bee has to win, so that Naruto will train like a BEAST.
    Killer Bee will tell him that, he will be putting everyone lives at risk if he goes into that battlefield without having fully control over his new powers. If Madara captures you, then every life that has been put into the battle would be a waste.

Nope it is time but KB had to be separated from Naruto in order for Madara to be able to capture him. This may also be part of the next chapter title in that Madara moves in on KB sensing Naruto is gone. This much I predicted...

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

naruto entered sage mode whiles moving how's that possible
    RIP ACE, YOU SHALL BE MISSED

AKAINU MUST DIE!!

Why the hell is everyone calling it RS mode? Naruto is no where close to being a Rikudou sennin in kyuubi-mode.....to call it RS mode just seems incredibly stupid.

I said sage mode not rs mode, he has no clones and he did not wait to build sage mode
    Last edited by serven7; 04-13-2011 at 06:20 PM. Reason: clear
    RIP ACE, YOU SHALL BE MISSED

AKAINU MUST DIE!!

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I think Madara had Zetsu capture the Feudal lords and he will negotiate with the kages using the FL as bargaining chips. This is what he planned to do with the Kages went he sent Sasuke to fight them anyways.
    Sounds interesting,.. but that means that Zetzu has beaten Mizukage? Mizukage was protecting one of the FL, right?

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Nope it is time but KB had to be separated from Naruto in order for Madara to be able to capture him. This may also be part of the next chapter title in that Madara moves in on KB sensing Naruto is gone. This much I predicted...
    I understand now why you also think, that it's time for him to leave the island. If I read it back, I can understand why he left. KB learned him the final jutsu, click on spoiler:
    Spoiler!

Yea, you're right! It's time to leave and execute that jutsu perfectly on the battleground. Also having a new outfit, will probably happen when he becomes Hokage. His Rikudou Mode will make him unique among the rest.

- My theory was that Madara would try to capture Killer Bee, when KB is fighting Zombie Mode Jinchirikuu's. BUT if I think about it; Naruto leaving the island and leaving KB alone, makes it far easier for Madara to capture him.

- And like I've been saying; Naruto can sense them so far away when he's in a SEALED ROOM + he can sense darkness / evil. I'm convinced that he can sense Madara when he's teleporting through his dimension.. this will be Naruto's joker for being one-step ahead of Madara in speed.

[- I'm also 100% certain that Madara's teleportation ( his dimension ) was his extra doujutsu that he gained, when he got Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. ]
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Why the hell is everyone calling it RS mode? Naruto is no where close to being a Rikudou sennin in kyuubi-mode.....to call it RS mode just seems incredibly stupid.
    Do you have a better name for when he glows yellow, and has the Rikudou necklace showing?

I'd almost bet that Naruto will head straight for Kakashi's side, except if he can sense Yamato, then that's where he'll go.

If Naruto goes to Kakashi's side, we will see him destroy the Edo Zombies, and we'll see him completely eradicate Edo Tensei, without the need for seals. That's the probable reason that Kishi hasn't been back to Kakashi's fight for a few episodes.

Naruto will destroy ET by destroying/eradicating/vaporising the sacrificial body and the mud/ashes it is composed of. There'll be nothing left for the Jutsu to reconstruct the Zombie from.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !