Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Naruto 535 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    • Do NOT post fake spoilers, if you already know they're fake.
    • Along with the spoiler, ALWAYS add the source of it with a link and also whether it's confirmed or not.
    • Put text spoilers in quote tags.
    • Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since theyre not accurate. You can post those translations in the Spoilers Discussion thread.

Naruto 535 Spoilers Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Iruka stands up in front of Naruto, returns his forehead protector and use a barrier ninjutsu.

Iruka : This is a no. I will never let you pass.

Naruto goes RS Mode.

Naruto : I told you I'm strong now. You can't keep me restrained with a barrier of that level.

Epic!!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Epic!!
    EPIC!! Indeed.

Madara's making his move again, he may want to undermine Kabuto a little.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 04-13-2011 at 01:20 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Looks good, finally Naruto on the battlefield!

Naruto senses Sakura Chan, and he goes Monkey Bananas on the Barrier team...Hoo Dogey!

On another thought I can't wait to see SageRs Mode (SRSM)

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

The man is on a mission, no puny barrier was going to hold him back. Though I wish he change into the wartime uniform everybody else has.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

things are starting to heat up. Glad Naruto is about to make his Grand entrance to the war. Plus we get to see Madara soon too. Cant wait. Now Im awaiting Saskue, Itachi, and Nagato.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

No real action here.

Excited for the chapter after this.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    FUCKIN EPIC !!!! Naah.. I had problems @ work, but this spoiler just made my day.

- I was right that Iruka would say the truth and that he's gonna sense everyone fighting for his safety.. BUT DIDNT EXCEPT HIM to leave the island, WTF?

It's just too soon, don't you think guys?? He will be stopped and I think that Killer Bee is gonna be the one who's gonna stop him. Naruto will try to convince him that he has control over his new powers, so Killer Bee will challenge him. Killer Bee has to win, so that Naruto will train like a BEAST.
    Killer Bee will tell him that, he will be putting everyone lives at risk if he goes into that battlefield without having fully control over his new powers. If Madara captures you, then every life that has been put into the battle would be a waste.

Fck man.. can't take this anymore! Just read it once and I'm all hyped up How freakin badass of Naruto, to say that Iruka's barrier of THAT LEVEL won't stop him, hahaha.. My Man!
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...