3 30.00%
  • SO- SO

2 20.00%
  • NOT SO GOOD

0 0%
  • BAD

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    thats a really good point man, we might get to see something epic real soon. and i just hope they put mest to good use getting the wounded off the island and getting some reinforcements because i think they might need them.

because it makes me think the way the kin were talked about as kids that maybe there are a few more crazy strong guys in G.H. that we do not know about yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    Forgot the name. It think it was Deliora back in the Demon Island arc. The demon that Ur sealed sacrificing her life. Yeah it died, and it's been long dead inside the ice. What I'm trying to say is that Urtear has the ability to turn back time and or move it fast forward but only for nonliving things. So logically, she can also reform the ice seal and the dead demon inside it. And probably with Zeref's power, she can revive her mother, or reform her from the ice seal.
    Oh. That's what you guys were getting at. I don't see how its Logical if her powers are strictly only for non living things.

Did she grow a tree real quick? Thats living... I think the ice shell magic that Ur turned into is a little special though, like a living magic and not so much regular ice, thats why it can't be melted, i.e. its not real ice. But nice chapter either way. Im anxious to see the trap that Hades is making and waiting with! Also Luxus needs to be here nowwwwwwww pleeeeeeeease lol
    A pie in the sky?

well with mest on there side now reinforcements are not far away. but i can not wait to see what bluenote can do
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Oh. That's what you guys were getting at. I don't see how its Logical if her powers are strictly only for non living things.
    I kinda see your point. Non living things can be defined two ways. First, anything which is devoid if life, so a dead body is a nonliving thing. Therefore Deliora's dead body can be reformed if it is defined that way. And the other way to define it is anything which is nonorganic or isn't composed of carbon compounds and protein. In this case, a dead body isn't considered nonliving thing but still counts as a living thing. Therefore, it can't be reformed again using her power.

Yeah, the ice seal was pure magic so I guess Urtear's power doesn't cover it.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

man wheres the chapter ??? it should have been out by now ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    I kinda see your point. Non living things can be defined two ways. First, anything which is devoid if life, so a dead body is a nonliving thing. Therefore Deliora's dead body can be reformed if it is defined that way. And the other way to define it is anything which is nonorganic or isn't composed of carbon compounds and protein. In this case, a dead body isn't considered nonliving thing but still counts as a living thing. Therefore, it can't be reformed again using her power.

Yeah, the ice seal was pure magic so I guess Urtear's power doesn't cover it.
    Or to put it simple, she can't manipulate life.

Fairy Tail chapter 231 taking longer guessing
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 04-17-2011 at 11:49 PM.

what stil no chapter?