2 20.00%
  • NOT SO GOOD

0 0%
  • BAD

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Coolest chapter in a while

twitter.com/jedijuck

Love is stronger than hate. It goes along with the overall theme of the manga, and it is a little cheesy but I think it was the best way to settle things. Lluvia is the emotional type so it makes sense for her character to do anything to help Gray, not to mention she was a former enemy of Fairy Tail herself, and knows that Meldy despite being an enemy has human emotions and people she cares for.

The flashback was nice too, showed a softer side of Ultear and Grimoire during its early stages. Ul doesn't look to be very evil whenever her mother or Gerard aren't involved, but obviously she wants to bring Zeref back into super demonic mode so she has evil intentions.

This development with Gray is one of the most interesting things the manga has had to offer in quite a while. (At least for me as a Gray fan) Gray's biggest regret which he still holds himself in contempt for is letting Ur die as a result of his own carelessness and obsession with revenge. Here he has the chance to atone for that by doing whatever his master's lone surviving daughter wants him to do regardless of consequences. Gray is probably the most sensible guy of the main team, but he can't think too coherently in his current situation. Emotions are going to rise up and his guilt and sense of responsibility towards Ultear may cause him to make a rash decision which he'll take anyway as a form of repentance.

I'm pretty sure Ultear is only trying to use Gray for her own purposes. I'd imagine she'd hold some sort of resentment towards the person who somewhat took over her role as child to her mother. To be honest, I can see Gray going along with it too. Not going to hold any merit with this, but if Gray joins Grimoire for Ultear's sake that'd actually be some solid development for him. No way he instantly forgets about his friends, but its a personal thing. On a much more coherent and less rash note, she may strike a deal with him that he can't share with the rest of his team which will come into play later.

Ice maker magic might be what Ul is after. She knows that Ur taught Gray how to use it, and after Galuna Island she also knows he's more powerful than Lyon with using it too. She's already used one of her mother's students for her own purposes, what's to stop her from using the other?

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

So Gray might just join up with the bad guys? Now would be the best time out of any; just go look at Naruto and Bleach around their chapter 230's.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Can you at least make use of the proper template for the thread title? :|

Ultear might need a sacrifice to release Zeref.

-_-'
    tears again and again, chapters after chapters. I might call this Fairy Tears.

Love wins? well, for once it is not friendship. But still full of naive crap.
    Read and buy DOROHEDORO !!!!!! This seinen is just amazing

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    So Gray might just join up with the bad guys? Now would be the best time out of any; just go look at Naruto and Bleach around their chapter 230's.
    really? i really do not see that happening. i think the bond of fairy tail is to strong for that. at least in grey, i do not see him abandoning fairy tail.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Relax sir, it can't be all steroid fueled adrenaline/rage.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Damn it! I wanted to see a Juvia just utterly destroy her. The mother idea was a nice add too. Front cover Juvia pushing Natsu was pretty funny, I don't think I ever saw Juvia interact with Natsu.

Ultear is suspected. Definitely suspect. Now she wants Gray too?! Something's not right, why would Meldy be so mad at Gray.

Gray crying was pretty funny lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I see... Zeref is needed for 2 purposes:
    1) so it would strenghten Ultears time magic (this may not be so needed) with would allow her to shift some remnants (I belive she got some) of the monster and her mother in ice,
    2) to kill the ,supposedly, unkillable monster (It was time that killed him, I think ;P), or for this part she needs Grey to be the one to cast that spell.

Although, she mentions that she was like that little magic sword girl, that her own town was obliterated by orders of the Zeref's Key. Maybe she whants revenge for that and brining her mother back to life was only a pretext to enter their group.

http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/83253425/11

I wonder who or what it is, Hades maybe ? Afterall it gave them orders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    Great chapter!! Is it possible for Urtear to reconstruct the Ice seal and the demon in it? Probably yes, since she can turn back the time for things and the demon inside the ice is already dead. I think she needs Zeref to further augment her power and bend backward time not only for thing but also for living entities. In that way, she can revive her mother. I still don't know what to think of her, she was sincerely glad to see and retrieve Zeref as if they have a past or something. What if during Zeref's wondering, he found Ultear and revived her? According to Ur, her daughter died. Maybe she wasn't aware at all that she was brought back to life.
    I have no idea how you guys thought of all this from this chapter. In other words what the hell are you guys talking about?! What Ice Demon? The Galuna one? Didn't he died at the end of the arc?

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    You know this is probably funny but I'm too lazy to look it up.

Quote Originally Posted by aaaarrrggh View Post
    tears again and again, chapters after chapters. I might call this Fairy Tears.

Love wins? well, for once it is not friendship. But still full of naive crap.
    We get Marakov one side defeat from Hades, Natsu taking out Zancrow easily, Asuma taking out Lily, Wendy and Mest easily also beating Mirajane and her little sister (forgot her name), Rose weirdo beating Elfman and Evergreen and Lucy and Natsu beating the big head dude. And a new comer who seems to have insane destructive power like Gildratz. And your b*tching about this? This is the story about Fairy Tail not Fairy Brawl.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 04-12-2011 at 01:34 AM.

Forgot the name. It think it was Deliora back in the Demon Island arc. The demon that Ur sealed sacrificing her life. Yeah it died, and it's been long dead inside the ice. What I'm trying to say is that Urtear has the ability to turn back time and or move it fast forward but only for nonliving things. So logically, she can also reform the ice seal and the dead demon inside it. And probably with Zeref's power, she can revive her mother, or reform her from the ice seal.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Quote Originally Posted by QXY View Post
    Good chapter.

Someone should finish off that grimoire heart girl (the one who was fighting juvia). Her magic is very dangerous, it's like a guaranteed double/triple suicide!!!

Oh and the last page with urtear looks sooooo dodgy.
    It basically has TRAP written all over it, she is going to stab gray in the back once he lets down his guard.
    I will be very disappointed if gray doesn't see it coming.
    Thought, I was the only 1 thinking like this. In fact, that she suddenly seems to know so much about Grey, and just stated it so simply, seems suspicious.

Still don't get how that (seemingly, little experience), armored little girl has 2 completely random unrelated crazy powerful magical abilities?

And why does no 1 from FT besides Gildartz seem to show the same inkling of random powers ,and abilities?

So does that girl choosing/agreeing/being convinced to lose, count as the promised 4th loss?....

So Time to Unleash the Beast...