Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    -_- why would tobi randomly die in this explosion.

Hey, can you take pictures or scan the entire chapter and post it here for everyone to see. It'd be easier if you just scan the rest of it and post it just so we can get a crapload of translators to get the job done faster. By the by, where do you live which allowed you to get the chapter so quick? you live in japan? just wondering

Quote Originally Posted by bkrock13 View Post
    Hey, can you take pictures or scan the entire chapter and post it here for everyone to see. It'd be easier if you just scan the rest of it and post it just so we can get a crapload of translators to get the job done faster. By the by, where do you live which allowed you to get the chapter so quick? you live in japan? just wondering
    I speak/read/write Japanese, but alas; I don't live in Japan anymore, otherwise I would, and It wasn't I who took these spoiler pics.
    Check out my Art Thread HERE
    or Check out my Deviant Art Gallery HERE
    Currently Translating
    None ATM =(

Ah, so the Akatsuki leader is a missing-nin from the Hidden Rain village, that's new to me. o_o

Wah!? <.< Why would they just put Tobi in and take him out so suddenly!? T_T Not cool. He was so kawaii in that cute kid way. Like a little brother or something. And yea, what about his face?! They cant do that to us! I say we go on a strike...

Tobi cant be dead yet! He didn't get any backstory!! Its a well established precendant that before you kick the bucket you get at least a chapter of backstory/character development! LOL just look at Deidara! As soon as that whole flashback to his recruitment to Akatsuki and inferiority complex over Itachi scene came out I knew he was not going to make it. Tobi hasnt had the spotlight yet so he cant die yet.......hes just going to be MIA for a while.

I'm surprised that AL is a ex rain-nin! And that he isn't the big boss!
    Cant wait fot the proper chapter to come out!
    Last edited by Caraniel; 07-18-2007 at 11:14 PM.
    ~*The only thing a girl should chase is her Vodka*~

...yeah, I'm going with the general consensus and saying that, provided this is in fact legit, Tobi's faking it. Or Kisame and Itachi underestimate his ability...and Tobi can somehow hide his chakra? Okay, I'll admit that's a bit of a stretch...

An ex-Rain-nin? I think I expected it...I don't know where I got the impression, but aren't Rain-nin very high-tech? That city we got a cameo of him in certainly looked high-tech.

And we get to see Blue's face, and learn her name, all in one fell blow!

Quote Originally Posted by gladdecease View Post
    ...yeah, I'm going with the general consensus and saying that, provided this is in fact legit, Tobi's faking it. Or Kisame and Itachi underestimate his ability...and Tobi can somehow hide his chakra? Okay, I'll admit that's a bit of a stretch...
    Given how much chakra had to go into Deidara's explosion, I doubt Tobi's would make much of a blip on the radar. My money is on him being alive still - there's too much mystery invested in his character for him to be killed off now.

An ex-Rain-nin? I think I expected it...I don't know where I got the impression, but aren't Rain-nin very high-tech? That city we got a cameo of him in certainly looked high-tech.
    If this is real, I'm a little disappointed... Rain is just some backwater village. Then again, if "AL" isn't, in fact, the true leader... I guess I'm okay with that. It would explain why nobody seems to know his freakin' name...

And we get to see Blue's face, and learn her name, all in one fell blow!
    And next chapter a giant explosion will take her out. :rolleyes

T.T I can't wait until the scanlations come out. I already said this in an earlier post ,but Tobi CAN'T be dead... It's just one of the things that can't happen...

By the way, I'm suprised that AL is a Rain-nin. I want to know AL's name and the real boss's name...
    Join the D. Gray-Man Fan Club!~ Click Lavi to join!~

Join the Bleach Fan Club!~ Click Hitsugaya to join!~

Rainbow

i was riding on that the explosion would shift the planet on a collision course with the sun...