Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Somehow I just wasn't too terribly impressed with the Movie and I am not really sure why.

Naruto it seems is still being played the "Baka", although not as badly as in previous movies. It seems that the Hokage still can't trust Naruto well enough to carry out a covert operation, without them needing to fool or deceive him.

I also would have liked to see a little of Kyuubi mode.

In the end I felt the story relied too much on "feelings" and not enough on Heroics (from our hero). I guess I would prefer seeing a much more trusted, trustworthy, mature, and heroic protagonist in these movies.

Finally I wonder why they had to use a rinnegan look-alike?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

^Oh paul, if you really want to know, I can give you the answer your are (perhaps) looking for.

I liked the first 2 movies more than those of Bleach. On the other hand, comparing the rest of Naruto movies to the rest of Bleach movies, I think that the second are better.

The first thing with Naruto movies is the concept that Naruto has to appear in them. Really, if they can't force themselves to came up with some fun, reasonable action with Naruto as the main character, then make the movie about someone else (there are other known and lovable characters in there).

The writers of those movies don't even read the manga (the movie is(?) supposedly based on a novel that is based on a manga, perhaps this is where the problem arise from), they only cut out characters from it and that's all. The line about the Grass Village almost controlling the world at the time of So6p is a great example.

What's more it's like they cut them without their abilities and make new abilities based on their abilities. For example, Naruto being able to summon his clone (that was gathering natural energy) without any scroll or any seals. Other, Naruto's cape appearing out of no where, when he enters sage mode and dissapearing after it dispelling.

The main enemy from the movie is a digimon (although some of them are awesome and better than pokemon, they still shouldn't appear in Naruto), since when ninjas had stopped fighting ninjas ? Even the bijuu and summons are actually using some sort of ninja techniques, right, but here ?

It's funny that this is one of the few movies, were Naruto has actually bigger chakra capacity (thanks to senjutsu) than normal (without counting on Kyubi), yet isn't impossibly overusing his chakra and attacks (this is a good thing ;P).

Hmmmm, I think that there was more, but oh well, this should be quite enough.

So I just finished watching the movie and... I liked it. Maybe I derived more enjoyment from it compared to others because I watched it for what it was instead trying to find all kinds of inconsistencies and trying to pick it apart (though the long coat and summoned sage mode clones couldn't be ignored). Anyway, all in all, good stuff.

i have to say that it was one of the worse naruto movies ive seen, there really wasnt much action in it, and the rest was just meh.

I enjoyed this movie until after the Gamabunta fight where the movie suddenly turned into the usual crap.

@Zero,....LOL dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    So I just finished watching the movie and... I liked it. Maybe I derived more enjoyment from it compared to others because I watched it for what it was instead trying to find all kinds of inconsistencies and trying to pick it apart (though the long coat and summoned sage mode clones couldn't be ignored). Anyway, all in all, good stuff.
    It's cool were all different

Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    i have to say that it was one of the worse naruto movies ive seen, there really wasnt much action in it, and the rest was just meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post
    I enjoyed this movie until after the Gamabunta fight where the movie suddenly turned into the usual crap.
    For me I had anticipated this movie for over a year, and true one could just sit back and watch with a shrug, but that would be like an Avid reader of X-Men watching an X-Men movie with a Shrug. Now that's just completely WRONG!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

DId anyone notice how Naruto and Ryuuzetsu got pierced together just like Minato and Kushina did at the end of the kyuubi battle?
    My, my..Ryuuzetsu was such a cutie !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    It's cool were all different
    Oh yea! I forgot to mention this in my first post, but I am very, Very, VERY easy to please lol. So Your Mileage May Vary when I say something is good, but if I ever say something is crap, people may want to take that to heart lol.